Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Says Yaradua Would Have A Second Term?assuming He Returns Back To His Seat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Yaradua Would Have A Second Term?assuming He Returns Back To His Seat. (579 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Yaradua Would Have A Second Term?assuming He Returns Back To His Seat. by mrsay1: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
i am sure PDP is going to have a hard time selling yaradua to the nigerian electorate at the 2011 elections.A government that has failed in almost every area from poor budget performances to absentee leadership to a lingering and persistent fuel crisis that it cannot control.I am afraid that the scorecard of the administration is not worth selling.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Spends N2.7b On Foreign Trips / Which Governor Said This? I Will Pay Debt? / Unpaid Allowance:ex-militants Protest In Yenagoa Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.