Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52430 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by wirinet(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
habey1984:
[There is God oooquote author=softwerk post=54964742]Stephanie Otobo’s mother and elder sister were today at Apostle Suleiman's Omega Fire Ministry Headquarters at Auchi, Edo State to beg on behalf of her daughter who accused Apostle Suleiman for denying having a sexual relationship with her and other notable women!

Apostle Suleiman was said to have forgiven Stephanie but advised Nigerians to be more objective and avoid talking against men of God!

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154955044920631&id=159609445630

Is that a subtle threat? What will happen if you talk against a man of God?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
cruzyteejay:

must u include IJN to that stuff?,probably your post is a victim of low self esteem,and u are aware of that

It is just people like u dat should be pitied because u are just a blind follower / defender of a man of flesh who can fall anytime. Even d first creature of God fell. So who is Sule? We just continue praying for them.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Peer2PeerBoss: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good..

GET PONZI SCRIPT CHEAP

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

[b]Allow yourself to use your brain[/b]and don't be carried away by sentiments.

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Or u are not smart enough to know that ?

Everything can not be Fire, prayer .....

You are assuming he/she has a brain

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Allow yourself to use your brain and don't be carried away by sentiments.

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Is there a brain up there to begin with?

Everything can not be Fire, prayer.

Try and use your common sense once in a while.

Even Thin Tall Tony that we saw in 69 position on live TV denied collecting BJJ
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Is there a brain up there to begin with?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Please u have any evidence the man slept with her?
If u dont have evidence, i will know u r a fool...

Sorry to say
Before you call someone a fool because they don't have evidence, do you yourself have any evidence to the contrary?

Cant you see you are also equally guilty of the exact same crime of 'hasty conclusions' for whixh yoi called the other giy a FOOL?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by highwaist: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
The way this pastor is romancing otobo family shows he is guilty

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by phillips1959: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
This antiwailer self.
Kindly record a video of apostle and otobo having sex,and post it online.Or better still go to court yourself in order to make this stupid story of a stripper stick.I love the apostles"s earlier comment.I quote " If i go to the market to buy pepper,is it every woman that sells pepper that i will buy from?"This to me answers it all.
Suddenly a striper,a LovePeddler,a renegade whose family has not seen in 3years, has the sympathy of stupid nigerians who want to ridicule the church by all means.I pity the story teller because she is actually fighting God not apostle suleiman.It is a very big budden to answer a servant of God whether true one or fake one.Only God knows his servants.The million antiwailers of this country cannot determine who is guilty or not guilty.Just like Malaye who was most vocal and stubborn in the senate,yet actually has more skeletons in his cupboard that the entire senate put together.See his story.I bet this annoying antiwailer if properly investigated will be worse than a love-vendor.
Rubbish.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Edelweiss44: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.

Old man without shame! Her mother's business with what she did is that she said her mother and father were present when she brought Apostle Suleiman home for marriage introduction, and now, the same mother of hers has come out publicly to say Stephanie never brought anybody home for any marriage introduction, and stephanie's father corroborated the same story as her mother. Get that into your brain and stop asking stupid questions next time!

For your information, while you are hating on the man of God, he is progressing and God is blessing him the more. Shame on you hater!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Icecream4U(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Go and read his lawyer's statement....
U know how to use Google ba?
post it here.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
post it here.

So u were posting on this story without reading his statement abi?
U r a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by fulladder: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

See how u just dey abuse person mama. I guess ure a motherless child. cos if ure not, then ure irresponsible and highly unruly. Pray to whoever u worship for deliverance cos u need one. *God is best*. #readyourpostagain
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
Before you call someone a fool because they don't have evidence, do you yourself have any evidence to the contrary?

Cant you see you are also equally guilty of the exact same crime of 'hasty conclusions' for whixh yoi called the other giy a FOOL?

Yes, what u r seeing on this page is evidence she lied...
That is enough for any law coirt to nail her already
Now bring your evidence....or accept that u guys are fools...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Brethren0001(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by tianshie(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Allow shame to catch u small...

Na you shame suppose catch. Na people like you dey catch Apostles ontop their wife, come waka comot say "I'm dreaming. Apostle Ugwu cannot do this. I'll come back in the evening. Praise God."

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Icecream4U(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Yes, what u r seeing on this page is evidence she lied...
That is enough for any law coirt to nail her already
Now bring your evidence....or accept that u guys are fools...
You seem to believe anything coming from Mr Suleiman.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by cruzyteejay(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

It is just people like u dat should be pitied because u are just a blind follower / defender of a man of flesh who can fall anytime. Even d first creature of God fell. So who is Sule? We just continue praying for them.
you didn't answer my question,i said 'must u add IJN to that post?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by tiswell(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Keep quiet your choice of words depicts you lack manners and puts your family background and upbringing in question.How can you say that someone's mother is stupid?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nairaboi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
All for show. religion has blinded the myopic minds of some shallow thinkers. As far as sane minds are concerned all these drama na for show. Apostle na ur conscience go finish you

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Krisddon: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
The mother's business is that it's a shameful thing to give birth to a useless dauther who drags the name of the family to the mud. If it was your daughter, what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Alright guys the whole thing is already twisted. Let's rely on evidences now as they roll it out. Hope Festus won't be bought as well. This is a case of the highest bidder goes home with all.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
You seem to believe anything coming from Mr Suleiman.

Is this ur evidence?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Icecream4U(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

So u were posting on this story without reading his statement abi?
U r a disgrace.
Oga post your claim here and stop deceiving yourself and cursing like say we dey fight. Even agbero no go rush dey insult person like you.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by MrMelody(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
In all, God the creator of the universe still remains God almighty. And Jesus is still glorified.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
From the mother's look u can tell she's in need of money mehn. So money can take care of the whole thing here. Drop 5million for the mother and hear her sing a different song. Money is good.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Max24: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
And the gates of hell shall not prevail over the church.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Boss13: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can someone tell Suleiman that he is acting like an unexposed person. What is shocking is his reactionary moves over these issues. Since this news broke, I counted over 7 press publications including a video made by his wife. His team swiftly moved to Stephanie's father, who quickly debunked the story.

Suleiman's team were not satisfied. They tracked Stephanie's mother and recorded her without her consent. Now they have invited her to their church just to calm members down. The frequent love photographs of Suleiman and his wife reminds me of what children do. Now he is giving members cars and monies. The desperation is just too much. A man who is not bothered will not concern himself with these things. A man who claims to fight a spiritual battle will move on to better things. A man who has petitioned the police to charge his accusers to court will wait for the court decision.

Suleiman you are disturbing the public. Let the court decide, but it doesn't change the fact that you slept with that lady.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by cobsol(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:

But it was Stephanie that said that !!! so it means she is not saying the truth .THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE THAT WANT THIS STORY TO BE TRUE MY ALL MEANS.THEY WILL NOT AGREE TO WHAT EVER SOME ONE SAID THAT IS NOT SUPPORTING WHAT THAT GIRL SAID .THEY ONLY AGREE THE ONES THAT POINT TO THE FACT THAT ITS TRUE!!!! MAY GOD HELP UNA

Those Muslims, cultists, free thinkers and juju people. dey want this to be true by fire by force.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by lazeal: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

You have been on this issue like your whole depend on it. You APC lapdogs CAN'T pull him down, even 1Million of you can't. Tell Buhari try another method through DSS. NONSENSE!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by lazeal: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Boss13:
Can someone tell Suleiman that he is acting like an unexposed person. What is shocking is his reactionary moves over these issues. Since this news broke, I counted over 7 press publications including a video made by his wife. His team swiftly moved to Stephanie's father, who quickly debunked the story.

Suleiman's team were not satisfied. They tracked Stephanie's mother and recorded her without her consent. Now they have invited her to their church just to calm members down. The frequent love photographs of Suleiman and his wife reminds me of what children do. Now he is giving members cars and monies. The desperation is just too much. A man who is not bothered will not concern himself with these things. A man who claims to fight a spiritual battle will move on to better things. A man who has petitioned the police to charge his accusers to court will wait for the court decision.

Suleiman you are disturbing the public. Let the court decide, but it doesn't change the fact that you slept with that lady.

So otobo is free to grant press interview and Apostle isn't? pathetic...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by fof1: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

U ARE REALLY SICK IN UR BRAIN. U ARE A REAL WAILER NOT AN ANTI... JUST LISTEN TO UR SELF.WHAT A TRASH U ARE SPUEING OUTSIDE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.