Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service (52413 Views)

NSPPD 17th March 2022 Live Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze / What Is The Weirdest/ Most Hilarious Prayer Point U've Ever Heard? / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by obembet(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
I always hear that olosho praying in church but I never believe until this morning when a lady drop a prayer request during live program.

A lady identify as Felicity bold prayer for he sugar daddy to leave his wife alone so that the man can marry her full time.

Here is what she wrote:

I am here to pray for my sugar daddy to leave his wife and follow me full time.... Amen

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtyrwCAOvsx/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by ahnie: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
The liberty is her taking cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kinda funny sha!

7 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by obembet(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
The liberty is her taking cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kinda funny sha!

Some people are just desperate grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by ahnie: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:

Some people are just desperate grin
She wants the **Mrs tag**

The man's must have Gloriousgbola and lots of cash.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by kestolove95(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
God answer all prayer ..

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by silvoclaira: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol. If only God will make me His Special Assistant on Prayer Requests for just a week, the way I'll flog some people ehn!

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Heroicvic(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
This can't be weird as Yahoo praying and fasting for new client 😂

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by rattlesnake(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by vastolord4(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
What a prayer

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by LegallyBlunt: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
She wrote what more than half of the girls in Nigeria have in their minds. Sic

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by slawomir: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar
The prayer is not gonna be answered

First of all that imaginary being up there in the sky does not exist...humans are naturally dull and black man is worse...if you ask human what is keeping them alive they will quickly answer the grace of God
So what about the Forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake few months ago..does it mean there is no one among that Forty thousands people with the same grace of God

The white men really dealt with our forefathers to instill that God idea into thier mind and they were so foolish to accept and pass it on thier children

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Let me watch some young Sheldon series..that is the only little boy that gives me joy

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Henrolla(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Interestingly, God doesn't answer such prayers. The Bible says....

[b]"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:... 1 John 5:24"
[/b]

God only answers prayers in line with his will..
Should should use her data for something else if she doesn't have prayer point..

17 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Daxyd4realzy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol... Colos

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by NwaNimo1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Mko123(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Check well, that should be Jenny clay or Mariah angel. Since the removal of subsidy, sugar daddies movement in their place is just like an eclipse ( very rare to occur)

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by AmazingELixir: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin

Goes to show quite a number of people can't differentiate right from wrong.

Just like one brother like that I met at church some time ago..paddyman was completely engrossed in his phone with multiple sport betting apps running through his screen while service was in full gear...had wanted to tap him to concentrate on the sermon and put his phone aside but better judgement prevailed ironically not on his side but mine ....make bobo no throw me punch...who knows if he has lost his salary on those bets.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by underpinna: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is the length some ladies are willing to go for a man they want.

If the man is broke tomorrow, they'll run away.

The audacity of ladies these days is over alarming, no fear at all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Iseoluwani: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
She needs to be called out and flogged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by simplepee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
It is well. People have now normalized sins.

5 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by lomprico(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Prayer na prayer.

All these prosperity pastors are responsible for such.
No one preached repentance and salvation again. Only money, money, money!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by 1opinion: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Things are happening
When he leaves his wife and marry you, someone else picks up same prayer point... It goes on and on
Desperation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by abobote: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
That is the prayer of most girls.

My side chek once told me that her God will scatter my marriage, so that I will marry her

I have been avoiding her since then

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Soon we go begin see gee boys praying over clients matter grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by 1opinion: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
kestolove95:
God answer all prayer ..
Which god abeg?

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Dshocker(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nigerian girls never cease to amaze me, even God in heaven will laugh for like 1hr.

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by olisefom: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
The audacity. Senselesslly bold.

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wereh
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Harrynight(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
shocked

Thank God HE doesn't answers all prayers
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:
I always hear that olosho praying in church but I never believe until this morning when a lady drop a prayer request during live program.

A lady identify as Felicity bold prayer for he sugar daddy to leave his wife alone so that the man can marry her full time.

Here is what she wrote:

I am here to pray for my sugar daddy to leave his wife and follow me full time.... Amen

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtyrwCAOvsx/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

It is such a pity that People Are Very VILE and EVIL, Yet Christianity Has Become Their Public Domain To CARELESSLY Showcase Their VILENESS And EVILNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.