Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview (24066 Views)

Last Week, We Held A Facebook LIVE Chat With Afolabi Imoukhuede.things We Learnt / Hello! I Seek An Assistant Pastoral Job In Any New Church On The Island Or Lekki / How To Nail Every Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by GoodMuyis(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

I'm the author of this. And for your info, I have one published novel and a finished story.

Ok Thanks
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is about the funniest thread I've found on NL. cheesy

At OP, I am beginning to reason those interviewers needed someone to keep mad people company. And...

They found a very intelligent mad man in you. Your delusions of being a great public speaker actually got you a job. Congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

I will be posting about public speaking on nairaland.
okay... Pls mention me when u post any
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by graphiti: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
savagefinder:
why is Dino melaye saying he has 7 certificates and his name is .missing in ABU website

Don't worry urself about dt.
The same oyibo dt made pencil also made eraser.
Sooner dn later, his name will "appear" there. grin

Noticed d VC is already "singing"?

#abracadabra grin
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Spy360:
This is about the funniest thread I've found on NL. cheesy

At OP, I am beginning to reason those interviewers needed someone to keep mad people company. And...

They found a very intelligent mad man in you. Your delusions of being a great public speaker actually got you a job. Congrats!

Clap for yourself, oponu. Lagoon fate awaits you.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Fawklicant: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
And this is a so-called Pastor. Christians have suffered.

Pastor of retards. He works in a looney bin, what do you expect?
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fawklicant:

Pastor of retards. He works in a looney bin, what do you expect?

It's very clear that suicide will be your next action. Please use the lagoon. We need people like you drown there. Abi ori poolo bi odi igbago! grin
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Fawklicant: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

It's very clear that suicide will be your next action. Please use the lagoon. We need people like you drown there. Abi ori poolo bi odi igbago! grin

And this is the sperm that made it? The other sperms must be imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Fawklicant: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Talk about a classic case of delusions of grandeur. Public speaker my left nut. Boy, go and take your meds before the madness goes full cycle.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fawklicant:
Talk about a classic case of delusions of grandeur. Public speaker my left nut. Boy, go and take your meds before the madness goes full cycle.

E pain am. Go and die. grin grin
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Fawklicant: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

E pain am. Go and die. grin grin

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2017
B2Spirits:

Clap for yourself, oponu. Lagoon fate awaits you.
Oga Public Speaker how are your fellow immates in that asylum?

You must be a genius of the imbecilic category. That is an achievement you can pride with.

You learnt public speaking at 15 while you were still in JS2. Mumu, at that age most of us were already preparing for SSCE.
So as the papa of the class you became their public speaker.

Indeed you are an intelligent slowpoke.

Pastor of mad men.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Spy360:

Oga Public Speaker how are your fellow immates in that asylum?

You must be a genius of the imbecilic category. That is an achievement you can pride with.

You learnt public speaking at 15 while you were still in JS2. Mumu, at that age most of us were already preparing for SSCE.
So as the papa of the class you became their public speaker.

Indeed you are an intelligent slowpoke.

Pastor of mad men.

How could God bless you with idïocy? The time and age in which you wrote SSCE is now a measure of success? You are a waste of a human!
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
B2Spirits:

How could God bless you with idïocy? The time and age in which you wrote SSCE is now a measure of success? You are a waste of a human!
For a fool that is full of himself, a papa in JS2 claiming mastery of public speaking. How else could you be master when you were speaking to 'babies'. Yet I'm pretty sure they were actually applauding your showcase of extreme foolishness. Like 'what a foolish idiiot? Wonderful'...

They were congratulating your ability to display such high levels of imbecility that is beyond human comprehension.

From there you went on a get fooled into a job of keeping company with mad people in a local assylum, yet you think you have achieved something worthwhile.

Those interviewers knew you were fooling yourself, so they obliged you. Afterall, by claiming to be called to pastor mad people, you can be nothing else than a mad fellow yourself.

Oga Public Speaker, at this point it is worth to note that your stupidity is spread all over NL, and is on archive. You are the legend of foolery.

Ride on pastor... cheesy
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
B2spirits

So far, I can imagine why Charles Darwin put up his theory. He must have met your ancestors. Ape-like humans worse than imbeciiles.

If he had been alive to meet you, perhaps he would have put in another assumption 'Evolution Continues'.

I am not sure you completed nine months, or whether you had any chance of sucking breast. Or if indeed witches did fart on your head.

Pastor of Mad men, are you sure you are not mad? When you get to work tomorrow, please see the psychiatrist for your own good.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Spy360:

For a fool that is full of himself, a papa in JS2 claiming mastery of public speaking. How else could you be master when you were speaking to 'babies'. Yet I'm pretty sure they were actually applauding your showcase of extreme foolishness. Like 'what a foolish idiiot? Wonderful'...

They were congratulating your ability to display such high levels of imbecility that is beyond human comprehension.

From there you went on a get fooled into a job of keeping company with mad people in a local assylum, yet you think you have achieved something worthwhile.

Those interviewers knew you were fooling yourself, so they obliged you. Afterall, by claiming to be called to pastor mad people, you can be nothing else than a mad fellow yourself.

Oga Public Speaker, at this point it is worth to note that your stupidity is spread all over NL, and is on archive. You are the legend of foolery.

Ride on pastor... cheesy

Whose fault can it be that this idîot has been contemplating suicide? Are you sure you are not a product of sodomy? Did you fall down from your mother's back while you were an infant? The answer is obvious; such a baby is cursed for life. It's a pity that your mother will soon weep over you, because at this rate, you can only end up in the lagoon, or butchered by ritual killers. If you are not used for ritual, what purpose will a dunderhead serve in life? If Dangote's truck refuses to chop you into beef-like paste, of what value is a vagabond in a sane society? Keep the jealousy alive while you last, oloriburuku omo.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
We need chains in this thread. If chains are not provided early, Fawklicant and spy360 will start attacking the nearest electric poles.

Charred bodies of suicide bombers will be more pleasing to the eyes than what the remains of these imbeciles will afford us.

Psychiatric homes won't help them; concentration camp will do. They will be good specimens in evaluating anti-rabies drugs.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

Whose fault can it be that this idîot has been contemplating suicide? Are you sure you are not a product of sodomy? Did you fall down from your mother's back while you were an infant? The answer is obvious; such a baby is cursed for life. It's a pity that your mother will soon weep over you, because at this rate, you can only end up in the lagoon, or butchered by ritual killers. If you are not used for ritual, what purpose will a dunderhead serve in life? If Dangote's truck refuses to chop you into beef-like paste, of what value is a vagabond in a sane society? Keep the jealousy alive while you last, oloriburuku omo.
Good morning oga public speaker.

I can see that you are really pained. Please don't jump inside lagoon o, your case is curable. Your level and type of madness is not acute, at least you can speak in public.

My lunatic friend, try to see the psychiatrist please, to prevent these delusions of illusions from turning into halucinations.

Advice nor be curse. See a psychiatrist today.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

Good morning oga public speaker.

I can see that you are really pained. Please don't jump inside lagoon o, your case is curable. Your level and type of madness is not acute, at least you can speak in public.

My lunatic friend, try to see the psychiatrist please, to prevent these delusions of illusions from turning into halucinations.

Advice nor be curse. See a psychiatrist today.

Oponu, I think you now get your meal in NL. Ensure you come with a mat next time. The problem is that we will need someone to announce your obituary when the earth finally does us a favour of elements eliminating this ignoramus. Seeing your mum weep will be sweet to passersby as she won't have anyone to console her.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by correctguy101(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

Ride on pastor... cheesy

Strikes me like they've been trying to send him to an asylum and thought giving him a job there is the perfect game to keeping him put there. lols
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

Oponu, I think you now get your meal in NL. Ensure you come with a mat next time. The problem is that we will need someone to announce your obituary when the earth finally does us a favour of elements eliminating this ignoramus. Seeing your mum weep will be sweet to passersby as she won't have anyone to console her.
Hahahahahahaaaaaa...

This lunatic.

Public speaker na mad pastor...

I am sure you are beginning to come to the point of accepting your pathetic condition. You need to be pitied, and not just you, your family also. I wonder how they cope with a lunatic who believes he is an expert in public speaking. They must be bored to death by your continious rantings.

Were you given a room in the assylum? cheesy Someone pointed out that your job in the assylum was a trick to keep you there. cheesy

When a mad man thinks he is smart. Tell him he is.

Please see the psychiatrist.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Strikes me like they've been trying to send him to an asylum and thought giving him a job there is the perfect game to keeping him put there. lols

Another agbero on the loose! Iyekan asinwin grin grin

"when I tell people that all this diseases are lab engineered to decrease the maddening population growth especially in our dearest continent, they all think me insane."

You said this? They know you more than you know yourself. grin grin grin
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by correctguy101(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2017
B2Spirits:

Another agbero on the loose! Iyekan asinwin grin grin

"when I tell people that all this diseases are lab engineered to decrease the maddening population growth especially in our dearest continent, they all think me insane."

You said this? They know you more than you know yourself. grin grin grin

So your work on nairaland is to go through peoples old posts and pick comments, quoting out of context to satisfy your already bruised ego?

You really deserve the treatment your family gave you. Now I'm saying it to you again. You were played with a false job, the real idea was to keep you there...Continue in your delusions.

As for the comment you picked from my old posts on another thread, only a dunce like you won't understand, why would you, how could you? when you're presently at yaba left?
I suspect you're the same person as the delusional, latiffjohn and Mellin. You betrayed yourself, you know how? Go figure scammer...
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
correctguy101:

So your work on nairaland is to go through peoples old posts and pick comments, quoting out of context to satisfy your already bruised ego?

You really deserve the treatment your family gave you. Now I'm saying it to you again. You were played with a false job, the real idea was to keep you there...Continue in your delusions.

As for the comment you picked from my old posts on another thread, only a dunce like you won't understand, why would you, how could you? when you're presently at yaba left?
I suspect you're the same person as the delusional, latiffjohn and Mellin. You betrayed yourself, you know how? Go figure scammer...

If Leicester no win tomorrow, you are doomed. Ahahaha
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by correctguy101(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2017
B2Spirits:

If Leicester no win tomorrow, you are doomed. Ahahaha
smh
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by JobAndVacancies: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Aringon:
If I am conducting an interview and you are a smooth talker, I will reject you
why please?
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Aringon(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
why please?
They don't usually perform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Nigerian University Graduates Are Un-employed / UBA To Recruit 150 Young Graduates / How Much Have You Saved This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.