Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn (965 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Is House On The Rock A Secret Cult??? / Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? (2) (3) (4)

Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by ycc(m): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2009
on saturday last week at tai solarin Uni. of Edu. at his motor part. as student were rushing to enter bus a MSSN brother did also but a guy want to show some says his girlfriend has not get into the bus so that brother should step for her. as they were draging it lead to duel which brought riot to the extent calling other brothers and that guy called his gang too that they shoot about four brother and injured many others. the worst of they are send muslims both hijab sister and brother to exile. no brother or sister met that were not beaten. they can enter campus. now am calling muslims and MSSN brother from other Higher Institution toi come there aids. do let them go just free without punished.
yours in Islam
Yasir
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by Tudor6(f): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2009
Thunder fire you wherever you are.

Mumu. its people like you that stir up riots and wars in your childish urge for revenge, spilling innocent blood as well.

May you get hit by a bus and die. . .murderous pig!
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by KunleOshob(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2009
@Tudor
Don't mind the idot, he can't even write a single correct sentence in english. I am sure he was attending Jihadic shool when his mates were attending proper institutions of learning.
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by paparazii(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2009
People like u will be the one hiding under ur bed when it will start.fool
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by Nezan(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2009
allah and YHWH, where is tudor?
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2009
Stupendous idiot.It will never go well with you.Why do you muslims love spilling blood of the innocents?You makes me sick.
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by mrperfect(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2009
Peace is the best.
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by Tudor6(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
Nezan:

allah and YHWH, where is tudor?
What are you making noise about?

Haven't you heard about the crusades and the LRA in uganda?
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by ycc(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
I am real greatful to those who say their. what i understant is U can never let stranger harm you relative be it ur mother or father talhless of ur own blood. there u are a stranger seating brother and sister in-Islam and say I should not revenge. if all of U are fool I am not. also I thank the person who said I can not write simple sentence but I still expanciate my point, pls if U had sentence construct text don't wait to send to allahuyassar@yahoo.com. all of I appreciate Ur IQ.
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dont take them serious ycc. It is always this way with them when it comes to muslims. What they dont know is that the Freemasons are the ones they should be wary of. Not the muslims. Thanks for the info Yasir.
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by Tonyet1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
Tudór:

Thunder fire you wherever you are.

Mumu. its people like you that stir up riots and wars in your childish urge for revenge, spilling innocent blood as well.

May you get hit by a bus and die. . .murderous pig!

For once I and my kid brother are agreeing on something in NL. except for the hit by a bus and die , pardon him am yet to teach him more manners wink wink
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by VALIDATOR: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
@poster ycc,
Are you really a student in that school Your Englich is infecting my computer here with virus.
On a more serious note.
So,you really think calling other mssn from other school is the way out? You reasoning is even poorer than your englich.
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by KunleOshob(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
VALIDATOR:

@poster ycc,
Are you really a student in that school Your Englich is infecting my computer here with virus.
On a more serious note.
So,you really think calling other mssn from other school is the way out? You reasoning is even poorer than your englich.

Don't mind the moronic illiterate angry
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by lawrence83: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ poster

Are u sure u r a student? . . . . . . .and how on mother earth did u find ur way here?

With ur english there will be more conflicts, In Nigeria not even in ur campus alone.

U felt calling on dos jihad guys of urs wil solve the matters right?. . . . .u r a slowpoke.

With this ur English. . .more derogatory statements will b made about Nigerian graduates and students. . , so jst piss off
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by muhsin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
VALIDATOR:

@poster ycc,
On a more serious note.

I checked this word--Englich, up in all my dictionaries but I can't find it. Can anyone help me out, please? I want to develop my vocabulary. Thanks cheesy
Re: Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn by muhsin(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
@OP,

Let me be blunt to you, bros, you are being naive. Who told you that is the best way to deal with situations like this one? Read the replies that followed so far. . .quite shame to your Deen (religion). I kinda feel disappointed in everything up there. Please think before posting; and doing anything in your life.

And regarding your language usage: although English not, most probably, anyone's mother tongue here I hope you'll start trying as much as possible to correct it. It's very significant in your life as a student and as a Nigerian and, in a broader term, as a human being.

I wish you all the best.

Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum / . / A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua