Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? (1613 Views)

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ / Complete List Of Campaign Team That Will Make President Jonathan Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by mojojojo(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2009
Sentiments apart who do you think can do what everyone has failed to do: Move Naija to the next level. In other words who do you trust 150% to deliver?
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by skfa1: 2:02am On Dec 23, 2009
Myself
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by mamagee3(f): 2:32am On Dec 23, 2009
Nobody. tongue
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by ruffrider(f): 3:40am On Dec 23, 2009
I think that guy seun. I think he's a pretty cool kat
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 23, 2009
Fashola or Ribadu or Soludo
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by ezeagu(m): 3:49am On Dec 23, 2009
Mao Zedong
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Jaybee2412(m): 4:03am On Dec 23, 2009
Okonjo Iwela , Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Ken Nnamani, Ribadu - Order of preference
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by ayinba1(f): 4:40am On Dec 23, 2009
Becomerich grin

Just kidding
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by bubugul(f): 5:02am On Dec 23, 2009
I would have said Reverends, but i don't trust then with money
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2009
Fhemmmy for Presido and i will make sure many will be made guinea pigs
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Singular: 5:07am On Dec 23, 2009
My dog, bingo.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by safeact(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2009
Our prob is d power brokers up there! Even if u have good intentions, they will like 2frustrate u 2d last. There is no safe environment 4 nw. Stay safe.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by slap1(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2009
Ken Nnamani or moi
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by coolier(f): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2009
Goodluck Jonathan. Nothing personal, I just believe in going with the Constitution.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2009
My ol' grandma.I trust her!
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Myluv1: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
I know I'll make the Best President Ever! cool cool
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by ud4u: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Poster, You can not trust somebody 100% let alone 150%
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by citizenY(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
Onlytruth, wilywily, udezue, Eziachi, Oko1, Mekus, Jona etc- that group.
It will be a collective presidency. grin
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Spyker: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
President of which country? If na Nigeria, me, myself and I.
If na abroad, my papa
If na oversea, my mama
If na village, my uncle
if na , my relative
Oya now, if na Prison, all the Nairalanders here
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by angelvis: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
donald duke, wole soyika and fashola,
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by mabsam(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Pastor Chris Okotie
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by CrudeOil2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
I will change the government to a confederation.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
Fucken retards. They dont even know what they want. And they are the first to burst over here to criticize any goverment policies.
Its true what they say: you cant seperate your indentity from your perspective.
I pray the Northern losers keep ruling. Atleast, they are much more serious than the fink who started this thread.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by ReachRich(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
Orji Uzor Kalu(OUK)
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by chosen04(f): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
Crude Oil:

I will change the government to a confederation.

Good thinking!

citizenY:

Onlytruth, wilywily, udezue, Eziachi, Oko1, Mekus, Jona etc- that group.
It will be a collective presidency. grin

Pls can you delete one person?. We are looking for presidents for 6 confederal states only.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by generalzango(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
Gov. Chibuike Ameachi
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Addays(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
i would choose Fashola, yeah at least to uphold the rule of law
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by meexteriox(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
Myself.
I believe i can rule this country, wetin dey dia?
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by Becomrrich: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by yemmight(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
Fashola (President) and Iweala (VP)

Or

Fashola (President) and Ribadu (VP)

What about that?
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by meexteriox(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
yemmight:

Fashola (President) and Iweala (VP)

Or

Fashola (President) and Ribadu (VP)

What about that?

What about what? Na only dem mama born? Abeg i can rule this nation well.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Make President Today? by citizenY(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
@chosen)4

Pls can you delete one person?. We are looking for presidents for 6 confederal states only.

One na spare tyre. You know na. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politician Donates Vehicles To Police ! / Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . / There Has Been NO Revolution In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.