Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? (19307 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nairaboi(m): 12:05am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Nairaboi post=54981526][/quote]
Another daft and brainless ranting from one of the morons. Ogbeni, writing long epistles like the nonsense you just dropped will not changed a damm thing. Bloody nitwit
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by MadCow1: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:

Exactly! No religious sentiment in court. Everything would be based on evidence. He needs to just settle out of court and make the whole thing go away...but he is doing strong head. lol!

Suleiman is the poor Man's Fatoyibo.

Fatoyibo has more class and a better PR Team around that guided him through the Ese Walter scandal. I am not saying Fatoyibo was innocent of the allegations, but he handled it like a Boss. Suleiman on the other hand is just a classless tout. His PR Team fu-cked up when they hurriedly put out a statement that literally helped Stephanie make her case. The whole police arrest made it even worse and only gave it more publicity and this stunt with Stephanie's mother and sister made it WORST as it made him look desperate.

The Girl isn't backing down. She seems ready to go all the way no matter what is thrown at her. Nothing may come of it in the end but Suleiman will not come out of this the same way Fatoyibo did.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by ehissi(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
0b10010011:

He is aware about the stockpiled evidences in Keyamo`s possession

Suleman going to court is like him committing suicide.He dare not try it.

No matter how his character is defamed, He wont sue a single soul as he is fully aware of the consequences.

A quite pedigree lawyer like Keyamo is patiently waiting for him to eat the bait-Go to court. He would be dragged in the mud beyond cleansing

But the man has been in Court since day one. She was arrested while going to withdraw Cash from the bank.....

According to Suleimans spokesman, the Apostle received a blackmail messages asking him to pay #500million or a leak of his sexual escapades with his alleged mistress....

The man went straight to the police, and he was advised to call, negotiate and send the cash, Stephanie was caught by the police along side a male accomplice, while trying to withdraw cash from the account which he sent money.....

She and her guy were arrested immediately and charged for blackmail, defamation amidst other charges, only for her to seek bail and go and spread all those stories in a press conference while her case is in court........

Which is exactly what the blackmailer promised to do in the text and thats why most folks believe that she will lose that case, because she stated that she had a lot of raunchy pictures but the laptop with the pictures was misplaced at the airport..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by jamislaw(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2017
chiedu7:
angry

The way Nairaland pushes things about pastors to front page while ignoring the imams.
Is it out of fear or is it the fact that nobody will find them interesting?
how many has been having 3some with LovePeddler? Instead of that they marry more.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by jamislaw(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Apostle 3some

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:
I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Some time last week, he prophesied that Stephanie Otobo would confess within 48 hours, but we still haven't heard any confessions from the lady. Then he went and got the girl's mother to confess that her daughter lied against him, even though there is a an audio recording on Youtube where the woman said she has met the man before with her daughter, but that she is being harassed by the police and people from the man's church and she just wants everything to die down because of the embarrassment she is facing in the market.

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?
I watched the video when he said categorically marine agent would be exposed in 24 he's but I never sell the marine agent till now.secondly you alleged that he is using his power to suppress many things which hasn't being proved till now but your assumption. Thirdly that he didn't sue the said lady doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's doing as he allowed the law enforcement agency to do their job. Probably you were expecting him to grant press interview just like what otobo did.Am very such had it being he sued her if at all,your response would be why would a man of God sue a lady like otobo if he doesn't have skeleton in his cupboard? Didn't the Bible say we should settle matter out of court? This will be your response but you're forgetting that men of God are human being like us and they're not different from us.
The drama is why would Otobo suddenly run to Canada? Haven't you for once ask this question? Why didn't she sue the pastor or drag him to court why runaway from Nigeria?. These are questions you should be asking not why Suleman didn't sue her. Something is definely fishing

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by adahkennedy(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
jamislaw:
Apostle 3some
have some decency.........I believeu re not a Christian so it is funny 2 u. Christianity is a choiceof Christ so it's not bind by legal nonsense, persecution is not new 2 us
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by sainty2k3(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Op and the MOD are both ignorant. The matter started from court, so what exactly is the aim of this post. Just to embarrass a man of God abi.or is it just traffic things for Seun and his Mods

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by ipodstinks: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2017
This question is for you the Op. Why are you so daft?, who among us here is apostle Suleiman?. Don't you know the way to his church. You can't go to him and ask him why he does not go to church. You are here asking ppl. And some of your fellow foolish goons are here talking trash. I thought you have sense, but this question showed you lack wisdom. Asking a laser why aeroplane flies, does the layer looks like a pilot. Abeg go and borrow small sense sad

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by calixjabs(f): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I've told all of una before, make una no dey post articles on Aposte S. (me I know mention full names o) without yansh pictures angry

When dudes see girl with better yansh, just say "what a suleiman" grin
as you do all this thing na waiting you gain .people carry their hand dey find curse
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by ayaside(m): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:
I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Some time last week, he prophesied that Stephanie Otobo would confess within 48 hours, but we still haven't heard any confessions from the lady. Then he went and got the girl's mother to confess that her daughter lied against him, even though there is a an audio recording on Youtube where the woman said she has met the man before with her daughter, but that she is being harassed by the police and people from the man's church and she just wants everything to die down because of the embarrassment she is facing in the market.

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?
I have read some books calling Jesus a homosexual... Some said he married Mary Magdalene with "proofs"... Do you believe this story about Jesus?Back to Suleiman.. I know nothing of him up until he spoke against the killings.Then,all of a sudden...Searchlights were beamed on him.Pls,gimme something else to waste my time on.Otobo could sue him and let's see how it goes. She said she got a lot of evidence to show the world.I am patiently waiting but meanwhile I got better things to chase with my life.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by OsitaJustice: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2017
If he takes it to court, same wagging tongues will begin to condemn him for dragging someone to court being a pastor.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 27, 2017
calixjabs:

as you do all this thing na waiting you gain .people carry their hand dey find curse

No everyone is a sheeple that believes in your assbackwards heebeejeebees wink

So you can take your insinuations to asejire dam, I heard there's no gate and it's good for swimming.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by goodnews777: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Why waste money in court because of a hore
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by bezimo(m): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Why some folks wan die on top this matter which has been proven to be lies.

Otobo Papa and mama have publicly stated that her allégations are lies that there was no introduction anywhere....
Wetin dey worry some people sef.No job or wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Doslop: 1:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Sulaiman is no fool, he must have settled with the girl and Keyamo hence their being quiet for some time now. He can now say anything with no replies from them, the case will naturally die Keyamo no be moi moi lawyer he's just forming gra gra, but for back he don go settle.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Guestlander: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2017
miraclea:
I don't know why people post online without facts for crying out loud this is a public
1)the case is still in court
1)in previous video the mother begs for her daughter and confessed she has not met apostle Sule before and will want to meet him if she can be given that access
3)she has not seen her daughter for 3 years
Because this man spoke against Fulani killings all hell is let loose against him am not his member but we are watching

The woman have not seen her daughter in three years yet she can vouch for her activities during those years she didnt see her? Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by camaraderi(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Eketem:
Google is your friend. Case is already in court:

Stephanie Otobo, the 23 year-old lady who claimed that Apostle Johnson Suleman had a romantic affair with her, was docked on Monday in Lagos.

She was docked at a Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court, and accused of conspiracy, blackmail, threat to life and an intent to steal.

She was charged along with a 43 year-old, man identified as Wisdom Godstime.

The prosecutor, M. A Animashaun, informed the court that the defendants and others at large committed the alleged offence on February 14, 2017, at about 10:30am, at Police College, Ikeja Lagos.

NAN.ng.
http://punchng.com/stephanie-otobo-charged-with-blackmail/
Actually, op meant suleiman johnson should sue her for defamation and make real his threat for 1bn against keyamo
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by felixomor: 2:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I hope Felixomor and Ishilove will read this thread and employ their grey matter.

Clue: See how David Ibiyeomie of Salvation ministries is handling his own case. You'd see that he has nothing to hide.

Knowing well this matter is already in court,
You should have some little shame on yourself by now....

U have shown u never read everything about this story...
Just keep quiet and show a little honour..for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Ishilove: 3:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I hope Felixomor and Ishilove will read this thread and employ their grey matter.

Clue: See how David Ibiyeomie of Salvation ministries is handling his own case. You'd see that he has nothing to hide.
Are you not following the case? It is already in court. It is folks like the Nairaland judge and jurists that have turned this whole matter to a media circus.

People just sit at home behind their phones and write nonsense about people they don't know and have never met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by g4everybody(m): 3:48am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:

it is very obvious most of you are not following the situation. that is the major reason u guys think with your anus.
Apostle got her arrested the very first day the incident happened and was charge to court with blackmail, the case is still ongoing, and recently, he jst announce that he has forgiven him. What else do you clowns want. Even the mod that move this shit to front page is so dumb

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by felixomor: 3:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Are you not following the case? It is already in court. It is folks like the Nairaland judge and jurists that have turned this whole matter to a media circus.

People just sit at home behind their phones and write nonsense about people they don't know and have never met.

Exactly....
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 27, 2017
jamislaw:
Apostle 3some
grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by felixomor: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:

Okay. Great.

So you opened this thread with half or zero research?

And the mods like Lalasticlala and even compounded the case by pushing u to front page?

Hmmmm,
Nigerian youths, we have a long way to go undecided
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by dresiri(m): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2017
When it comes to pastors and Men of God and other celebrities, many people are "hoping" they fall in order to create a scandal.
Pastor David Ibiyeomie took Kemi Olunonyo to civil court for libel and defamation, and the first response was that, it must have been true that was why he is trying to bully her in court and using the police; Apostle Suleiman chose not to use the civil court process (even though the case is in criminal court, reported by him), now you say he is scared more evidence will come out. As it stands, no matter what these men do, you will find something wrong with it, so what difference does it make. The man is enjoying his life, marriage, and ministry and you are here cracking your brain. Minding your business is a full-time job, stay employed!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Climax11: 4:58am On Mar 27, 2017
nwabobo:

Was he not the one that first involved the law enforcement agencies and got the girl charged to court?

The Poster is a frustrated fool. His hate for Apostle Suleiman wouldn't let me research before rushing to post garbage here. I expected him to paste the YouTube video where Stephenie's mum said she was being harassed as this hater claims

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by mekadmiry(m): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2017
bezimo:
Why some folks wan die on top this matter which has been proven to be lies.

Otobo Papa and mama have publicly stated that her allégations are lies that there was no introduction anywhere....
Wetin dey worry some people sef.No job or wetin?
Just listen to urself
Her parents said she was lying. ....and so ?
The girlfriends u were smashing in the campus during ur university days....did ur parents know about them ?
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by dresiri(m): 5:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Guestlander:

The woman have not see her daughter in three years yet she can vouch for her activities during those years she didnt see her? Does that make any sense to you?

The young lady accused the Apostle of defaulting on a promise to marry her. She claimed introductions had been done and her family had been visited. She still has not been able to produce even half of a picture to support this. The so called parents who were allegedly visited, have debunked her claims.

But I guess this will all make sense to you, right?

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by princejenks(m): 5:29am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:

are you not aware she has already been charged and just got bail recently except you're suggesting he files new charges for defamation and character assassination?
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by AngelicBeing: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Because it's a waste of time

Just imagine leaving important things behind to take an Olosho to court

An olosho who was paid by the politicians to blackmail him, now the olosho don chop all the money finish and she no dey hold press conference again
Sensible comment, make dem carry Apostle matter for head like gala instead sorting out their own personal problem, next news jare grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Is Betting Bad For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.