Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? (19309 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:
I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Some time last week, he prophesied that Stephanie Otobo would confess within 48 hours, but we still haven't heard any confessions from the lady. Then he went and got the girl's mother to confess that her daughter lied against him, even though there is a an audio recording on Youtube where the woman said she has met the man before with her daughter, but that she is being harassed by the police and people from the man's church and she just wants everything to die down because of the embarrassment she is facing in the market.

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?
the fear of loosing his members and decline in church offerings and tithes is the wisdom behind his refusal to approach the courts for redress chikena

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Originalsly: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Eketem:
Google is your friend. Case is already in court:

Stephanie Otobo, the 23 year-old lady who claimed that Apostle Johnson Suleman had a romantic affair with her, was docked on Monday in Lagos.

She was docked at a Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court, and accused of conspiracy, blackmail, threat to life and an intent to steal.

She was charged along with a 43 year-old, man identified as Wisdom Godstime.

The prosecutor, M. A Animashaun, informed the court that the defendants and others at large committed the alleged offence on February 14, 2017, at about 10:30am, at Police College, Ikeja Lagos.

NAN.ng.
http://punchng.com/stephanie-otobo-charged-with-blackmail/
Fine.... Stephanie has a court date... but does this concern the matter at hand? She is accused of committing the crime against whom? Suleman?...then why not state his name?... and shouldn't the first charge be defamation of character?..why is she not accused of that?.... crime committed at Police College? Really? ...blackmailing the Police? Makes no sense. ... this case goes nowhere ... more like conspiracy by the police and Suleman to silence or imprison Stephanie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by chuksbogus: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Some people desperately want this story to be true !!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by forget101O(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2017
P
emi14:
Tell us if you know his reasons for not going court. For all I know Apostle Suleiman and Nigerian christian community seems not interested.

We are interested. He should go to court to prove himself innocent. #apostlesulemangotocourtandproveyourinnocence
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by victorni9t: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Pls, mind wot u say against men of God before u incure God's wrath.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by divinelove(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:
I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Some time last week, he prophesied that Stephanie Otobo would confess within 48 hours, but we still haven't heard any confessions from the lady. Then he went and got the girl's mother to confess that her daughter lied against him, even though there is a an audio recording on Youtube where the woman said she has met the man before with her daughter, but that she is being harassed by the police and people from the man's church and she just wants everything to die down because of the embarrassment she is facing in the market.

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?

He is afraid of keyamo grin grin grin who won't b esp when u kw u r guilt already . he wants to settle out of court.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by onyeka205(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2017
please can someone in house educate me a little, what part of Nigerian law did this man break that made his case so special? If he actually had sex with this lady, I don't think he offended anyone or violated any law of the land. The lady did not claim that he raped her so I don't know why all these heated arguments. If it is because he is a pastor, fine, he only offended God if actually he committed adultery so it is only God that should be concerned about the act and not any human. It is only God that he can approach for forgiveness. I think people are making a mountain out of a mould or are they fighting for God? please this man should be left alone. If he is taken to court and all the evidence proves that he had sex with lady, what would be the punishment for having sex with a grown up lady? I don't see anything in this case but I stand to be corrected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by emi14: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2017
forget101O:
P

We are interested. He should go to court to prove himself innocent. #apostlesulemangotocourtandproveyourinnocence

Drag him. Sex, scandal or not him still one of us. We love him. Your plot failed. Christians are intelligent group with super learned leadership. Even if your media , sponsors and earthly court find him guilty we have already forgiven him.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by emi14: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2017
forget101O:
P

Drag him. Sex, scandal or not him still one of us. We love him. Your plot failed. Christians are intelligent group with super learned leadership. Even if your media , sponsors and earthly court find him guilty we have already forgiven him. Muslims!!!
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Ekiseme(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2017
0b10010011:

He is aware about the stockpiled evidences in Keyamo`s possession

Suleman going to court is like him committing suicide.He dare not try it.

No matter how his character is defamed, He wont sue a single soul as he is fully aware of the consequences.

A quite pedigree lawyer like Keyamo is patiently waiting for him to eat the bait-Go to court. He would be dragged in the mud beyond cleansing

Keyamo is charge and bail lawyer,lwkm

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by megastu(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Not this type of court. We are talking about a civil suit.

Anyone can bring an allegation against anyone. It is the state that prosecutes criminal case, in this instance it is the police who will be in Court not apostle suleiman.

Eketem:
Google is your friend. Case is already in court:

Stephanie Otobo, the 23 year-old lady who claimed that Apostle Johnson Suleman had a romantic affair with her, was docked on Monday in Lagos.

She was docked at a Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court, and accused of conspiracy, blackmail, threat to life and an intent to steal.

She was charged along with a 43 year-old, man identified as Wisdom Godstime.

The prosecutor, M. A Animashaun, informed the court that the defendants and others at large committed the alleged offence on February 14, 2017, at about 10:30am, at Police College, Ikeja Lagos.

NAN.ng.
http://punchng.com/stephanie-otobo-charged-with-blackmail/
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by tinsel: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2017
NCANChairman:
OP try to research before posting.
What's your tribe?
Ncan Chairman
What has tribe got to do with what he said. You guys and tribalism self.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Kingbusssy(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:
Your guess is as good as mine...at the court more cans of worms will pop open as evidences

Dey think about it too grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by bezimo(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2017
mekadmiry:

Just listen to urself
Her parents said she was lying. ....and so ?
The girlfriends u were smashing in the campus during ur university days....did ur parents know about them ?

Hey be guided on how you respond, that you lived such irresponsible life in school is not a rationale to assume everyone lived such kind of life.I NEVER did such.So know how to redirect your frustration on this matter.Ok.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by emmaelectelect(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2017
kayo80:

Even the courts preaches for settlements of issues outside it. The settlement is then read as the judgement for the case

\
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by yahmohy27: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2017
nwabobo:

Was he not the one that first involved the law enforcement agencies and got the girl charged to court?
May be because he was sure the lady wll have those evidences against him
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by nwabobo: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2017
yahmohy27:
May be because he was sure the lady wll have those evidences against him

My post only answered OP's question.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Deilluminator(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2017
He has important things to do with his precious time than taking olosho to court.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by tejpot(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2017
And you see countless number of likes and judgmental comments on a man who has approached the bench for justice. OP and the rest, you need to take some developmental classes. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by larrybee2017(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
emmykk:
Dear OP.

Delete this thread the matter is in court.next time you and the mod that push this to front page should verify things before making your mind know.
Where is the original nairaland site that post sensibly and upgrade the life of others. Gone with the wind of cheap popularity I guess. I use to love it here for the info I get then but what happen to their admins. Hope it's not a recession syndrome and lack of integrity? Cause many a time I wonder what happen to nairaland and it admin?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Maximus85(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Me I just dey observe. But one thing is sure... There's no smoke without a fire somewhere.

I don talk my own. Kemi Olunloyo is another case of men of gods power and influence.

Even if Kemi dey talk too much, her right is her right.

Why didn't these girls say it was daddy g.o or Papa that slept with them?
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2017
The truth is that he wanted to keep Stephanie in perpetual detention. You can't keep anyone in police detention for more than one week. So, the case automatically moved to court not that he had intention of charging her to court. Even in court, they insisted she should remain in custody but the judge ruled otherwise.

Everyone makes mistakes but it is how you handle it that matters. This one is not properly handled and the way it is going is not the right way.

If he actually went that far with her, he should just call her and settle with her outside court and let the case be closed. It is bringing more embarrassment to the Christian community.

Even Kemi's case is not property handled. She has a right to bail but she has been denied that right.

Our Lord Jesus says we should rejoice and be exceedingly glad when people persecute us and say all manners of evil falsely against us - Matthew 5:11-12. It didn't say we should arrest. Jesus adds that we should try to settle outside court - Matthew 5:25.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Maximus85(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2017
A blackmail?

Lets see the definition together!

For there to be a blackmail, a secret knowledge or information is somewhere hidden and someone wouldn't want it to come out.

In the case, the alleged information is out, what next is confirmation of these information.

Pls tell the pastor to help us clear this in court. Those monies sent to the lady should be confirmed. He should submit his passport for investigation. That's all! Nobody is saying anybody is guilty... But don't make yourself a suspect by avoiding been investigated.

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by sshalom(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Be true to GOD and thy calling o thou man of GOD!
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by weedtheweeds: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
saying she was paid by the court is an accusation which makes you guilty if found untrue. do you have any evidence of your claim?
MrEgbegbe:

Because it's a waste of time

Just imagine leaving important things behind to take an Olosho to court

An olosho who was paid by the politicians to blackmail him, now the olosho don chop all the money finish and she no dey hold press conference again
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by yusuf99(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
But Apostles s jonson sabi sample look at this Daniella yansh the man of g*** really hammer

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Realist1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
The truth is that he wanted to keep Stephanie in perpetual
detention. You can't keep anyone in police detention for
more than one week. So, the case automatically moved to
court not that he had intention of charging her to court.
Even in court, they insisted she should remain in custody
but the judge ruled otherwise.
You got it Ken4christ

He has said recently that he is taking the matter to the spiritual realm.Initially they said he was to file a billion Naira lawsuit against Festus Keyamo, for where? It is very obvious he won't want to go to court.All the evidences that are waiting at the court room shaking their leg for him are not smiling at all.If Stephanie keeps pressing for a showdown at the court.He is definitely going to SECRETLY settle out of court.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Realist1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
yusuf99:
But Apostles s jonson sabi sample look at this Daniella yansh the man of g*** really hammer

Guy the way that ass is hanging dangerously at 45 degrees angle of elevation, no Homo sapient can escape the gravitational pull of that ass.Trust me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Is Betting Bad For A Christian? / Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.