Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) (33183 Views)

Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Funny throwback when Dino Melaye was confronted by white American reporter working for Saharareporters about source of wealth for N1 billion naira car collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35k7lzKJeo
Dino Melaye car collection(DINO 1-DINO 10) and price ranges:
1)Lamborghini Gallardo-$200,000-$250,000
2)Rolls Royce Wraith-$350,000-$425,000
3)Ferrari California -$200,000-$350,000
4)Chevrolet Corvette-$125,000
5)G-class Mercedes-$70,000-$225,000
6)Porshe Panarama-$80,000-$200000
7)Slingshot-$24,000
coolBentley Continental-$180,000-250,000
9)Range Rover-$80000-$150,000
10)Rolls Royce MG-TD1953-$50,000-$100,000

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Qmerit(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
No be today. Dino the wahala.....
But someone opened a thread here asking for opinion bout his source of wealth and majority said he was into "Real Estate".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by nero2face: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nawa o!, since DINO tell that Old woman from de waste say she don enter menopause, him life never straight again,..and even that oyinbo press man sef, na God save am, him think say naija na America wey press dey do as them like, until bodyguards seize him camera and microphone b4 him go understand say no be as them dey call mama naim them dey call papa

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Jabioro: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
I doubt his age, he is older than 43 years..Sahara reporter.. when she is after you ,you need to visit Mountain of fire ..for total deliverance..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Jabioro: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Qmerit:
But someone open a thread here asking for opinion bout his sour of wealth and majority said he was into "Real Estate".
What estate, he is a confirm corrupted Senator

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by nero2face: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
What estate, he is a confirmed corrupted Sinators..
Bros take am easy make u no wound me joor, abi ur teacher no differentiate bw singular and plural, I no even understand u at all, this ur post carry both present tense past tense and even past participles... I sure say u from Oshogbo

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by ipobbigot7: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Qmerit:
But someone open a thread here asking for opinion bout his sour of wealth and majority said he was into "Real Estate".

How did he get into the real estate?

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Jabioro: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
nero2face:
Bros take am easy make u no wound me joor, abi ur teacher no differentiate bw singular and plural, I no even understand u at all, this ur post carry both present tense past tense and even past participles... I sure say u from Oshogbo
Don't mind me, na the autho correct.. I was on motion I didn't bother to cross check..

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Ojiofor: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
nero2face:
grin una go wound person o

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
EFCC and ICPC needs to investigate this man. He was a anti-corruption activist before he held his first politcal post in 2011 when he got into the House of Representative. He acquired all these cars after he got into his politics. How has he been spending his constitueny allowance?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by madridguy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
SMH for my obodo Naija.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Justuceleague2: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is too much to handle
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Cekpo34(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
When Magu said he use to fight corruption with Dino until he joined the Senate... I can't help but conclude that Magu himself is a crook. God heal Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cekpo34:
When Magu said he use to fight corruption with Dino until he joined the Senate... I can't help but conclude that Magu himself is a crook. God heal Nigeria
Magu is a fraud!I came to that conclusion when I read his feeble defence against one of the DSS allegations. The fact that convinced me was when he hitched a ride on Umar Muhamed private jet. As the nation number one anti-corruption officer,why did'nt you question where the source of funds of funds used by an ex-military officer to acquire a private jet.

We need Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo as EFFC Chairman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by budosky(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Issokay
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
SMH for my obodo Naija.
Nigeria needs to be reset to factory setting.The looting of the country has not been stopped by the corrupt APC. It is like there is no hope the way the country is currently going.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Cekpo34(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is a fraud!I had to conclude when I read his feeble defence against one of the DSS allegations. The fact that convinced me was when he hitched a ride on Umar Muhamed private jet. As the nation number one anti-corruption officer,why did'nt you question the source of funds for an ex-military man to acquire a private jet.

As in eh... With the latest developments, I doubt the commitment of rich lawyers to anti-corruption crusade. Who would have predicted that Prof Sagay could speak from both sides of his mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by hedonistic: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is a fraud!I had to conclude when I read his feeble defence against one of the DSS allegations. The fact that convinced me was when he hitched a ride on Umar Muhamed private jet. As the nation number one anti-corruption officer,why did'nt you question the source of funds for an ex-military man to acquire a private jet.

Apt. That's all.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
nero2face:
Nawa o!, since DINO tell that Old woman from de waste say she don enter menopause, him life never straight again,..and even that oyinbo press man sef, na God save am, him think say naija na America wey press dey do as them like, until bodyguards seize him camera and microphone b4 him go understand say no be as them dey call mama naim them dey call papa
Nigerian security operatives are not stupid to assault an American citizen. He was never in harm way.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
I doubt his age, he is older than 43 years..Sahara reporter.. when she is after you ,you need to visit Mountain of fire ..for total deliverance..
Sahareporters have no loyalty to any politician. In the past they have exposed Tinubu,Buhari,Fashola etc.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Jabioro: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Sahareporters have no loyalty to any politician. In the past they have exposed Tinubu,Buhari,Fashola etc.
They don't mind whose gut got broken

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
They don't mind whose gut got broken
Best investigative journalists in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Jabioro: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Best investigative journalists in Nigeria.
Yeah he took over for newswatch and tell magazine of those days.. I love his prowl ..
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Jengem: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dino thief thief

See as e wan pick race

If na black or woman now, he for slap person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jengem:
Dino thief thief

See as e wan pick race

If na black or woman now, he for slap person
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Cekpo34:

As in eh... With the latest developments, I doubt the commitment of rich lawyers to anti-corruption crusade. Who would have predicted that Prof Sagay could speak from both sides of his mouth?
Femi Falana and Festus Keyamo still have integrity and have been consistent.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
No politician can win a battle with Saharareporters.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Day169: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Qmerit:
But someone opened a thread here asking for opinion bout his source of wealth and majority said he was into "Real Estate".
Yeah Bro! His "real estate" was the hallowed chambers of the "Sinate", and prior to that, the House of "Representathieves"!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Day169:

Yeah Bro! His "real estate" was the hallowed chambers of the "Sinate", and prior to that, the House of "Representathieves"!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by dwilliams: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
he is a glorified corrupt thriving politician

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Abeyjide: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
lol . the guy really frustrated Dino to the extent he was looking for whom to talk to in order to dudge the guy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.