Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) (33182 Views)

Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Keeping money on safe is a secret affair. But posing with someone else's cars and writong your name on them are other things entirely. In addition, has he denied ownership? He even drive the cars around. Your argument doesn't hold water. Kindly drop it.

Yeah, it was a secret affair but did it cross you mind that it could happen? No. Besides do you have it anywhere that Dino was ever asked publicly about the ownership of the cars or just you are just confirming it for him?
Think it through!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Xzbit91: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

He was being honest,he stole it from the Nigerian p[eople.

Yes, but he was speaking to a non Nigerian
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Yeah, it was a secret affair but did it cross you mind that it could happen? No. Besides do you have it anywhere that Dino was ever asked publicly about the ownership of the cars or just you are just confirming it for him?
Think it through!!!
Please refund the money your parents wasted in sending you to school in UK.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
olasarah:
This Dino na better corrupted Senator undecided

>>> MEANWHILE Watch CCTV FOOTAGE of ladies caught stealing goods in their pants!
<<<

Owu na bastard. It has twisted how most Nigerians think. Just because you can't afford a Ferrari for instance...If someone can, you label the person corrupt.

You guys need brain

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Malcolm101:

Owu na bastard. It has twisted how most Nigerians think. Just because you can't afford a Ferrari for instance...If someone can, you label the person corrupt.

You guys need brain
You're a corruption sympathiser, the value of the ten cars are worth over a billion naira. What business or factory doe he own?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Please refund the money your parents wasted in sending you to school in UK.
Hahahaha. Do not hate. I can assure you that I sponsored my other degrees after my undergrad study.
What you just need to do is to improve your reasoning and I can assure you things will work out well.
Nice day!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by bukiboy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
olasarah:
This Dino na better corrupted Senator undecided

>>> MEANWHILE Watch CCTV FOOTAGE of ladies caught stealing goods in their pants!
<<<

Where your evidence? you no need just open mouth so people go talk say you sef talk something
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Do not hate. I can assure you that I sponsored my other degrees after my undergrad study.
What you just need to do is to improve your reasoning and I can assure you things will work out well.
Nice day!!!
You lack critical thinking,you need to go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by bukiboy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

You're a corruption sympathiser, the value of the ten cars are worth over a billion naira. What business or factory doe he own?

your problem is your mindset, change your mindset and see your life move forward. stereotype thinking limit people from reaching there dreams
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

You lack critical thinking,you need to go back to school.
Maybe? Can you please explain? So that I focus on it when I get back to school.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Maybe? Can you please explain?
You have seen all the evidence and your still defending him
1)He uploaded the pictures himself of the cars on his social media accounts
2)The cars have personalised licence plates in his name
3)The cars are all in his garage in his house

Yet your telling us to go to the car registry to confirm.Do you think this is UK.Why did he run away from the American reporter when he was being asked simply questions about how he acquired the cars?
Here is the video of the second time he was aked how he was able to acquire the cars by Saharareporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5nvm2Uoozc

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by achieverme(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Think it through!!!

Watch the video that started this post again and start thinking it through yourself why you choose self derailment in place of glaring facts

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

You have seen all the evidence and your still defending him
1)He uploaded the pictures himself of the cars on his social media accounts
2)The cars have personalised licence plates in his name
3)The cars are all in his garage in his house

Yet your telling us to go to the car registry to confirm.Do you think this is UK.Why did he run away from the American reporter when he was being asked simply questions about how he acquired the cars?
Here is the video of the second time he was aked how he was able to acquire the cars by Saharareporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5nvm2Uoozc
Thank you for the attachment. For clarity sake, I am not defending Dino. I dont know the man from Adam and i dont give a damm about him.
The question i asked was if the cars really belonged to him.

Again, it is obvious that you did not critically analyze the video.
Dino categorically denied all the car save for the Lamborghini. The question now is can you verify that he owns the other 9 cars? Or you want to conclude that since he owns the Lamborghini he definitely owns the other cars? See below link as reference
https://www.nairaland.com/3705566/dino-melaye-shuns-american-reporter
Thank you.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Thank you for the attachment. For clarity sake, I am not defending Dino. I dont know the man from Adam and i dont give a damm about him.
The question i asked was if the cars really belonged to him.

Again, it is obvious that you did not critically analyze the video.
Dino categorically denied all the car save for the Lamborghini. The question now is can you verify that he owns the other 9 cars? Or you want to conclude that since he owns the Lamborghini he definitely owns the other cars? See below link as reference
https://www.nairaland.com/3705566/dino-melaye-shuns-american-reporter
Thank you.

I can't afford to lose brain cells trying to reason with you.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
I can't afford to lose brain cells trying to reason with you.
Hahahaha. Just adhere to my previous request. You will be ok.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Just adhere to my previous request. You will be ok.
FOH!
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
FOH!
Common!!! You are more than that.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Common!!! You are more than that.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Mememan: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
nero2face:
Nawa o!, since DINO tell that Old woman from de waste say she don enter menopause, him life never straight again,..and even that oyinbo press man sef, na God save am, him think say naija na America wey press dey do as them like, until bodyguards seize him camera and microphone b4 him go understand say no be as them dey call mama naim them dey call papa
Osu niggâ
Waste woman better than Bianca (whôre) that was being Fûck by ffk from the same waste.. M

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mememan:

Osu niggâ
Waste woman better than Bianca (whôre) that was being Fûck by ffk from the same waste.. M
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by komek(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Femi Falana and Festus Keyamo still have integrity and have been consistent.
I hear
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by cy4cent(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
What estate, he is a confirm corrupted Senator

It's not everyone that makes noise about their establishment. He is a self made man.

All the corrupt politicians in Nigeria can barely display their properties the way he does

Tell me the office he has ever occupied and embezzled money before in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by illustriousson(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=pokipoki post=54997906]
My question now is how do you really confirm that the car belong to me? It's simple, get confirmation from the vehicle licensing authority that the cars belong to me.
That's was the question i was asking before you tried to shut me down!!![won't you just keep quiet?,no sense in all you're saying,nobody is going to be brought down to your shallow level of reasoning ]
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by omohayek: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

It is sad that most Nigerians have slave mentality and worship corrupt politicians.
You're right on the money. The worst thing is that the ones doing the worshiping tend to be the most direct victims of the politicians in question, yet these Stockholm Syndrome sufferers will run around shouting "Leave our son alone!", "Leave our daughter alone!", as if it were cause for group pride for one's kinsman to embezzle funds which could have been put to use providing clean water, better roads, primary health care, etc. Nigerians are their own worst enemies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=illustriousson post=55014107][/quote
Hmmm. A senseless goat who cannot mind his business.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=pokipoki post=55015320][/quote]
Common!!!You're better than that cool
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Olumaeme: 3:14am On Mar 28, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
EFCC and ICPC needs to investigate this man. He was a anti-corruption activist before he held his first politcal post in 2011 when he got into the House of Representative. He acquired all these cars after he got into his politics. How has he been spending his constituency allowance?

Please tell me the name of your own senator and list what he has used una own constituency allowances do!
There is no difference between Dino melaye and any senator in Nigeria, the only difference is that he shows off which is even better than most if them hypocrites in that national assembly.

Dino melaye has never had any corruption leveled against him or ever been tried of corruption, he earns what all other senators earn and he decides to buy cars, what's the big deal in that?
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
omohayek:

You're right on the money. The worst thing is that the ones doing the worshiping tend to be the most direct victims of the politicians in question, yet these Stockholm Syndrome sufferers will run around shouting "Leave our son alone!", "Leave our daughter alone!", as if it were cause for group pride for one's kinsman to embezzle funds which could have been put to use providing clean water, better roads, primary health care, etc. Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
So many ignorant Nigerias still defend these looters who have destroyed the country and made the youths engage in dangerous journey across to Sahara to reach Europe.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Olumaeme:

Please tell me the name of your own senator and list what he has used una own constituency allowances do!
There is no difference between Dino melaye and any senator in Nigeria, the only difference is that he shows off which is even better than most if them hypocrites in that national assembly.

Dino melaye has never had any corruption leveled against him or ever been tried of corruption, he earns what all other senators earn and he decides to buy cars, what's the big deal in that?

I will buy you a brand new used brain. What business does he own or factory that he has cars worth over a billion naira?Keep defending this thieves that have reduced Nigeria to a hellhole.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
ipobbigot7:

How did he get into the real estate?
ask tinubu how he got oriental hotel

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
ask tinubu how he got oriental hotel
Tifnubu is a useless thief like Dino Melaye.I can never defend any of Nigerians criminal political class.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
cy4cent:

It's not everyone that makes noise about their establishment. He is a self made man.

All the corrupt politicians in Nigeria can barely display their properties the way he does

Tell me the office he has ever occupied and embezzled money before in Nigeria.
How many Nigerians does this self mande man employ and where are his businesses and factories located?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.