Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families (10224 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / How To Welcome Friends And Loved Ones With Happy New Month Messages & Wishes / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families by eaglegist: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift. The Best you can give friends and families on the special day have been composed by Eaglegist. The Messages below are the one you can send to Families and friends to wish them Happy birthday.

Best Happy Birthday messages, Wishes, Qoutes for Friends and Families

May the God Blessings showered on your birthday. In soft gleaming night of stars, may all your Dream come true may every star of every Night bring Love and Joy to you. Happy birthday to you.

Some like Sunday, some like Monday, But I like your Birthday. Happy Birthday my Sweetheart.

A birthday wish reminds you of the first cry with your mum.... Start your day with her..... Sweet blessings the day will be yours, many happy returns my dear.

I send to you warm wishes, that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness you have always given me.... Wishing you Happy Birthday.

Wishing you a day soft as silk.... White as milk..... Sweet as honey and full of money. May all your dreams comes true....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Let GOD decorateeach GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching you with wishes of Sucees, Happiness and Prosperity for you, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Some people get wiser with age. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two & Happy Birthday!

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday.

Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.

You are my true friend. You were always with me, you supported me, you boosted me up when I was down. Thanks for being such a friend of mine. Happy birthday.

You are a person who always deserves the best and obviously nothing less. Wish your birthday celebration will be as fantastic as you are. Happy birthday.

Wishing happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.

"You have been there for me no matter what. I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special. " Happy Birthday

"May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. " Wish You A Chearful Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most."

"Best friends are supposed to share everything with each other, so I am celebrating and sharing your birthday with you like it’s my own. I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, buddy! "

"Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. "

See More Interesting Collections HERE
Re: Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families by kelvinnaira: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
interesting
Re: Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families by SkyeAyers: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
The Happy birthday messages on this website are quite amazing. I have also been looking for happy birthday quotes for quite some time now and I am glad that I found them on this page.

(1) (Reply)

Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack / Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage / Why I Had Sex With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.