Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged (1081 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
In the foregoing, I also believe that the embattled senator, Dino Melaye certificate was forged.

Here are my reasons.
An average Nigerian graduates with second class lower popularly called 2-2.
Think about your course mates during your university days, how many graduated with third class....very slim chance. It is easier to graduate with second class lower than third class.

Secondly, the two categories of people who usually graduate with third class are students that are not really good academically or not attending classes regularly while channelling their time and resources to Aluta.

Also, Dino claimed he served in 1999 meaning he must have graduated in 1998 or early 1999 but his statement of result showed year 2000. When did NYSC start mobilising without statement of result?

More so, I understand that some department may be under a faculty and then changed. For example, some people received BSc in an engineering field and later the institution changed it to B.Eng. But from the latest update by PUNCH, I am convinced that the University never issued BA in Geography. They have been consistent with BSc.

He who comes to equity must indeed come with clean hands.

If truly he graduated with Third Class, Dino is less than an average Nigerian graduate intellectually.

So ABU accepts Third Class result for Masters programme. Interesting!
Pens up!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by INTROVERT(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why I believe it was not forged angry
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by odiereke(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dis Dino of a man have alot of ground work to do to remove the stain on his integrity.
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by madridguy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
PA CHUKWUDI44, your attention is urgently needed, SIN-nator grin Dino need you and your boys to show him support. tongue
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Chugavey(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
is Dino's certificate going to change the economy?
is Dino's certificate going to change the tyranny in presidency?
is Dino's certificate going to make live easy for the common man on the street?

the thought of the fact you took your time to type this, shows the hopelessness in the land. go get a live.
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Cekpo34(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is that all? Though I cast doubt on his acclaimed academic accolades, your evidence, analysis and conclusion isn't convincing. Just try again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by edidiongmichael(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by alobright17(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
INTROVERT:
Why I believe it was not forged angry
becus you can believe anything .
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by alobright17(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chugavey:

the thought of the fact you took your time to type this, shows the hopelessness in the land. go get a live.

Na this one you type here will change the whole world and make Nigeria become Usa.smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by vedaxcool(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
Chugavey:

[/s]

A society governed by fraud not values will evidently be a disaster economically or otherwise. If you don't like the thread get out and next time learn to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by vedaxcool(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:

Na this one you type here will change the whole world and make Nigeria become Usa.smh.

Bros you funny die see as you jab persin pikin
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by alobright17(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

Bros you funny die see as you jab persin pikin
Lol no mind the guy,I don't even know what is wrong with some people.
I want him to tell me exactly what will change this country faster than killing off corruption in the system.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Franchise21(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lips sealed
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Franchise21(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chugavey:

LIFE.
Dino claims he graduated with a third class degree... Maybe u graduated with a Pass degree cos he's far more brilliant than u are
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by vedaxcool(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:
Lol no mind the guy,I don't even know what is wrong with some people.
I want him to tell me exactly what will change this country faster than killing off corruption in the system.

He probably will melt away quietly.
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by hedonistic: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your arguments are very feeble.
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Scatterscatter(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your points don't add up Abeg... Freaking Weightless.

I don't support Dino but try to come up with more constructive argument.
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
hedonistic:
Your arguments are very feeble.
Can you fault the NYSC point?

More so, can you mention universities in Nigeria that accept a third class result for Masters...?
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by kuuljay(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Geography used to be in the Arts department as of then in ABU Truth is that dino attended ABU ,got involved in student unionism and had a lot of carry overs when His mates where graduating and because of backlogs the school introduced 3rd semester for them to finish up so if anyone told you that the school gave a waiver its not true ,ABU has never done that,I can't remember hearing of any waiver as at then as a student. but Dino and some of his cohorts went ahead to forge statement of results to proceed to NYSC ,some of them came back to actually finish up but Dino never did,the institution has sent a clear message by releasing all graduands names on their portal and Dino's name is not there,its a clear message
Re: Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged by kuuljay(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chugavey:

my dear this discussion is for the academics who went to ivory towers so you wouldn't understand, the word graduate means a lot to people who actually went through it to you its nothing but i tell you to pass jamb and waec and finish as a graduate then you can reason with them.go school you no gree see how you are disgracing yourself here

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Biggest Vehicle In Nigeria / One Of The Biggest Corruption Scandals In The History Of The Oil Sector(nigeria) / #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.