Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo (33305 Views)

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by femi4: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Copy and Paste gone bad
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by IamBravo: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2017
He must have stupid the kind of people in that group and what they like doing most. It's common sense
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by martzorro(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2017
The head line is very different from the write ups!!
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by ettybaba(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Great is God's faithfulness and grace.
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Gracebegatme: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
"Government"..That shows Appellation has an indelible impact on Its bearer..
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Jayceo(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:
Allah made Buhari president

Jehovah made Osinbajo vice president

Seems like Allah is greater than Jehovah

#justsaying tongue

Something is wrong with you and your violent religion
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Nollynude: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2017
I stopped at the second paragraph..... Too long an epistle
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Anifowose111(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Great wastage of Sperm.... Oloshi person
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Ishilove: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
DICKtator:
Copy and paste.

The other news were totally irrelevant to the main topic!!

grin grin grin grin
Seriously
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by hahn(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Jayceo:

Something is wrong with you and your violent religion

Naughtytboy:
[/quote]

E pain dem ooo cheesy

[quote author=castro316 post=54990184]
Waste of space
Is it noot the same being? Mtcheew

How is it the same being? Does Allah have a baby mama like Mary? undecided
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by botad(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2017
When did you finish your drugs?

[quote author=Naughtytboy post=54990259][/quote]
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2017
what concerns Osinbajo`s story with Titi Atiku Abubakar?
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Naughtytboy: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2017
botad:
When did you finish your drugs?

ask your father when he finished his
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by laweenu(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Glory to God. Oby Ezekwesili once testified to this when she came to Daystar christian centre to minister
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Bigsteveg(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why are you people joining different stories na

Wetin dey worry una? This early Monday morning? Una wan just provoke me? How do I understand this story na..
I wonder O, from Osibanjo to Titi Atiku. I was lost at some point
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Dpearlz: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm proud to say pastor Tony Rapu is my pastor (I attend this present house which is an expression of The House of Freedom). He is a true prophet, a visionary and a mighty man of God. His humility and honesty is uncommon and endearing. A true role model for men in this country where the male gender is loosing it's focus and direction.
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by akinsammy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

#justsaying tongue

Olodo, cockroach thinking.. allah means (God) in Arabic language. Jehovah means (God) in Hebrew.... Obasanjo (xtian) was dere for 8 years. Yaradua 2 years.. Goodluck (xtian) 6 years. PMB less than 2 years. And nobody knows tomorrow sef..... #recieve_sense.
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by hahn(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
akinsammy:

Olodo, cockroach thinking.. allah means (God) in Arabic language. Jehovah means (God) in Hebrew.... Obasanjo (xtian) was dere for 8 years. Yaradua 2 years.. Goodluck (xtian) 6 years. PMB less than 2 years. And nobody knows tomorrow sef..... #recieve_sense.

Does Allah have an illegitimate son from any underage woman? undecided

Obasanjo - Christian - Corrupt
Goodluck - Christian - Corrupt(shared the yams)

I think Christians in government are the problem with Nigeria undecided
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Cynicgod: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:
#justsaying tongue
talode yii na
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by lereinter(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
a pastor who is actively involved in nigerian politics is Not a true man of God....

my own perssonal opinion
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by nurusystem(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Prophecy and christian be like 5&6 and sign and wonder be like God and Godess then worship be like not necessary.
Re: Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo by Caseless: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why are you people joining different stories na

Wetin dey worry una? This early Monday morning? Una wan just provoke me? How do I understand this story na..
I was surprised too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drive Through Ziks Junction, MCC & Upper Iweka Onitsha: Pictures & Video / Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30 / Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.