Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki (19272 Views)

APC, PDP, INEC In Mudslinging Battle As Akwa Ibom Election Tribunal Heats Up / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Daboomb: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
If I say anything now I'd be accused of supporting corruption.

Nevertheless why did Mugu wait till now to accuse Saraki?
Am sure its not because he was rejected by the senate, NO?

Not until 2019 would we really know the extent of looting under
General Clueless Buhari.

*Modified*
For those saying the accusation was made before the rejection,
seems you people forgot this was the 2nd time the senate rejected Mugu.
How come Mugu is fixated with probing APC renegades? Why not probe Babachir, Burutai etc

It does not matter when the accusation was made...... the LAW deals in FACTS!

Did he commit the offence or not?
Show us the evidence to claim or dispute it.

Any other statement is borne in sentiments.

We Nigerians need to move away from these spectre of innuendos and sentiments and just focus on the facts of a case.

"A thief Yesterday and day before yesterday, is still a thief today"!
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by structurem(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why must every corruption allegation involve Saraki? It does mean that there are more to it than meet the eye. He who must come to equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by adamslimv(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Next time you join them to say "I can't die for Nigeria" pls be sure that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
There is a difference between Nigeria and Nigerian Government. When u don't av Electricity, water, food and job, don't blame Nigeria, blame Nigerian Government. Nigeria is me, u, all of us in the street being killed everyday by Terrorists, Robbers and kidnappers. Nigerian Government is that few guys living large on our money and never affected by Terrorists.
That's why Mark Twain said "A patriot is the one who supports his Country all the time, and his Government when it deserves it".
So as for me, it is so painful that I have just one life to die for my Country.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Basfaq(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Firefire:
Too much corruption in this administration despite the promise to 'phigth Kworuption' embarassed

The corruption level of Bukola Saraki cries to the highest heaven.

Looting from Kwara State to Senate, now to Governor's forum....
Are you exonerated?. grin,check yourself too easier to say than done.let the unsin one trow the stone and wait to see the result.They were the product of this society, they were like everyone of us before they get there.we should all try to redifine ourselve in other to make a better society. undecided
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by spartan117(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
sapele914:
Mr confused corruption please can you please tell me the chariperson of your great pdp?MUMU and why do people form a political party,is it to go and do owambe and dance or strategize and mastermind the takeover of the reigns of government?Shameless ignorant cat like yourself.
Sapele419 stop defending ur fellow apc thiefs cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.