Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki (19276 Views)

APC, PDP, INEC In Mudslinging Battle As Akwa Ibom Election Tribunal Heats Up / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Ola2004: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Blingblings(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Where is my fvck? I need to give it asap
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Jabioro: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2017
As usual no ones expect you to own up that you're involved, it is very normal in our society to deny except when brutally confronted with dammn evidences... You speaking like if your past behavior with our common wealth is not in nation achieve.. Record
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by ayindejimmy(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2017
It's not mudsliding if he can prove it
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by ayindejimmy(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
If I say anything now I'd be accused of supporting corruption.

Nevertheless why did Mugu wait till now to accuse Saraki?
Am sure its not because he was rejected by the senate, NO?

Not until 2019 would we really know the extent of looting under
General Clueless Buhari.

There's time limit to catching a criminal. The all depends on when incriminating evidences are available.

I know the fight against corruption, the way we have it now, is politicized. But anything is better than nothing - at least for a start.
Still we gradually rid ourselves of these actors and pretenders
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Senate president and his senators, governors and SGF (the grass cutter) and DSS boss even president Buhari and his cabals are involved in stealing Paris club funds. That's the reason they don't want to confirm Magu because he stood on toes. And they wants Nigerians youths to MUMU with them when facing corruption charges.

Those corrupt judges that are still looking forward to be bribe by all these polilooters/politicians, your days are numbered to join them with greater disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Manfromtheast: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

General Clueless Buhari.
The accusation was made before the rejection.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by comrChris(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
see how these people are using us to play, hold them here they will look for another way to escape as if they are not guilty. Magu, saraki, in fact everybody in this Apc govt is either covertly or overtly corrupt.

seriously this set of people in power now tire me maka chukwu

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by livinbygrace: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
samm3033:
Big Congrats to those that won with me here on nairaland yesterday (26-03-2017).reach me for today's. We can
only give God the glory. See images below for more...

Oh boy carry this your scam Conor for here
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by blackpanda: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

General Clueless Buhari.

Its not Magu that accused buhari. Your premise is already faulty
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by donprinyo(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Government of blame, confusion everywhere. surprisingly still blaming pdp after 2 disastrous years. In de Senate gathering, nothing pro-people de r doing. Making laws dat only protect dem from dere nefarious act.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by TippyTop(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:

Its not Magu that accused buhari. Your premise is already faulty

Where did I, in the post you quoted say the above?
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by blackpanda: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Where did I, in the post you quoted say the above?

Open your eyes and read the highlighted which you wrote. dont ask silly questions
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by TippyTop(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:

Open your eyes and read the highlighted which you wrote. dont ask silly questions

You highlighted "why did Mugu wait till now to accuse Saraki"
On your own you substituted Saraki for Buhari.
You replied Its not Magu that accused buhari. Your premise is already faulty

And I replied: Where did I, in the post you quoted say the above?

I never said Buhari accused Saraki, check the re-posted quote above.
Are you delusional this morning?

Stop the mention if you won't actually agree to what you posted.

Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by blackpanda: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

You highlighted "why did Mugu wait till now to accuse Saraki"
On your own you substituted Saraki for Buhari.
And I replied: Where did I, in the post you quoted say the above?

I never said Buhari accused Saraki, check the re-posted quote above.
Are you delusional this morning?

Stop the mention if you won't actually agree to what you posted.

i meant saraki, not buhari.
You knew very well what i meant but just looking for evasive tactics. Stick with the facts, Magu did not leak the info about saraki's theft. Thats my point.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by TippyTop(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:

i meant saraki, not buhari.
You knew very well what i meant but just looking for evasive tactics. Stick with the facts, Magu did not leak the info about saraki's theft. Thats my point.

How can I know you meant Saraki not Buhari, whoever told you I was a mind reader lied to you.
When I drew your attention to what you typed, the intelligent thing would have been to correct your typo, not embark on wild goose chase.

Dey go ja re
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by blackpanda: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

How can I know you meant Saraki not Buhari, whoever told you I was a mind reader lied to you.
When I drew your attention to what you typed, the intelligent thing would have been to correct your typo, not embark on wild goose chase.

Dey go ja re

Doesnt detract from the substantive issue: that your premise is baseless.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by kingsman66(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
double0seven:
Just head on TVC now that the report has been sent to the house 4 days before Magu appeared before the Senate. So don't thing it's a reaction to rejection of Magu at the Senate.

what happened to channels TV , must u watch TVC.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Horlufemi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Firefire:
Too much corruption in this administration despite the promise to 'phigth Kworuption' embarassed

The corruption level of Bukola Saraki cries to the highest heaven.

Looting from Kwara State to Senate, now to Governor's forum....

So you mean they are not fighting corruption?
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Aroh48(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why is it dat anything corruption is associated to saraki? Is that name synonymous to corruption?
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by kolmart: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saraki! Saraki!! Saraki!!! everywhere why? is fraud blood running in his vein? are you the only one? some senseless people here are commenting that is because he didnt confirm Magu reason why he was trying to frame him up. They should bear it in their mind that the said report had been submitted 5 days before Mago went for the confirmation. People should use their brain before commenting on a sensitive issue such as this.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Bimpe29: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Only God knows the height of corruption in Nigeria. Corruption is pervasive.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by ipobbigot7: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
There is no need for Saraki engaging in media protest and defence. Whatever Magu had submitted as a report is still subject to further investigation by the AGF and Saraki can still challenge the report in the law court.

The problem Saraki has is that his hands are soiled in so much corruptions. It's said that he that must come to equity must come with a clean hand. The bullet proof jeep case is still lingering, initially Saraki denied his involvement and was using third party to claim responsibility to divert attention from him but he was not that smart for the custom guys. Maybe Ali also is doing mudslugging.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by spartan117(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
dee02:

What is this one talking about?! undecided
Are you insane?!
Of course u are!
Haven't Anyone told u?
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by basadenet: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Magu is now history, so will advise him to just return to his police job jeje or resign.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by ipobbigot7: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Horlufemi:

So you mean they are not fighting corruption?

Don't mind him.

In Jonathan's days which agency there expose the activities of a top notch government officials or politicians, then corruption is not stealing.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by oyetpel(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
What a bastard country Nigeria is, and you expect this same person to endorse Magu? Why would a corrupt Parliament approve someone that is investigating them? This country is upside down.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by oyetpel(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
In a sane clan, this Saraki would have stepped down.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by Charly68: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
dee02:

What is this one talking about?! undecided
Are you insane?!
I wonder ooo! Even if their children is sick now,it is APC ...They don't have money in the pocket again it is APC .God will help APC ooo
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by sapele914(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
spartan117:
Apc is just so confused embarassed
Dis is what happens when u form a party basically to wrestle power from d ruling party
Mr confused corruption please can you please tell me the chariperson of your great pdp?MUMU and why do people form a political party,is it to go and do owambe and dance or strategize and mastermind the takeover of the reigns of government?Shameless ignorant cat like yourself.
Re: Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki by sapele914(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
jimi4us:
MAGU abi MALU must fail. We stand with Saraki
Corruption fighting back,mumu have you asked yourself who gave the governors forum that paris refund money?The federal Government did,and you think the Federal agents don't know what they are talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.