Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari (675 Views)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / The Enemies Of State(photos) / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by maclatunji: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2017
In response to this post http://www.opinions.ng/hate-propaganda-future-east/).One of the things I have learnt one of our readers write(s: journalism is that no story put up by an individual can ever be said to be definitive and true in its entirety.

At best the content of any story is most certainly going to reflect the intent of its author.

While some authors exert their scarce time and resources in portraying a particular section of a country as bad and mischievous; some other persons will be doing same but in sharp opposite to the former.

While we tell the stories of how some perhaps most Igbos are speculating ill messages about the President, efforts should also be made to recall key Igbos that supported and are still supporting President Buhari even before he won the election.

Only by this, we will escape the pitfall of telling a single story.

Let us  detach our minds from sentiments and prejudice that may lead us to telling a single story with a dubious intent because I have also learnt that those who relish in telling the single story may also be victims of a single story.

I’ll like to end by entreating us to please attempt some minimal level decency and objectivity in responding and commenting on this message, at least that is only what differentiates us the “educated” from the unlearned.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/igbos-enemies-president-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by TimeManager(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Who wished Death on the President?

Who called the President a Vegetable & Stock fish?

Who always bellow against any pro-buhari rally in their enclave?

You 'd rather stop displaying your hypocritical assertion in our faces. We ain't cut out for that.

Single story my foot!. undecided Call them who they are; They are children of Hate and Bitterness. They hate the President. Case Closed!

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by biafranbaby(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
As a 5 percenter, according to your "president", I claim the enmity till I die.

Any efulefu that want to support him is free to do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by GenBloodykiIler: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2017
TimeManager:

You 'd rather stop displaying your hypocritical assertion in our faces. We ain't cut out for that.

Single story my foot!. undecided Call them who they are; The are children of Hate and Bitterness. They hate the President. Case Closed!

Kiss the truth!
yes we hate Buhari with all our hearts
no regrets.
so your opinion and approval is not required
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by snika: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2017
TimeManager:

Single story my foot!. undecided Call them who they are; The are children of Hate and Bitterness. They hate the President. Case Closed!

Kiss the truth!
1. AFONJAS who want vegetable dead so that their brother Osubande can succeed him.

2. AFONJAS

3. You don't expect people to clap for the same Buhari that kills innocent protesters when he wants to rally with his hired slow pokes.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by GenBloodykiIler: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
biafranbaby:
As a 5 percenter, according to your "president", I claim the enmity till I die.

Any efulefu that want to support him is free to do so.
gbam
i hate Buhari
you hate Buhari
we hate Buhari

opinion of inconsequential bastard sycophants 0.005% igbos (efulefu) is not recognized

kiss the truth
Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by GenBloodykiIler: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
snika:

1. AFONJAS who want vegetable dead so that their brother Osubande can succeed him.

2. AFONJAS

3. You don't expect people to clap for the same Buhari that kills innocent protesters when he wants to rally with his hired slow pokes.
cheesy
10 cans of burukutu for you

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by TimeManager(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Until Buhari uses the most effective Military code " Operation Lagoon flows", the Lagooners would never stop chest beating.

All thanks to Oba of Lagos(May you live long).

Truth is talking!
Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by MadamExcellency: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
What a misuse of the word "Enemy". Unless in context of Nnamdi Kalu's deliberate incarceration.

There is no record of physical assault against Mr President all through his electioneering campaign in the East hence it is troubling to fathom such imaginary enmity.

Proposition is preferable.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:

gbam
i hate Buhari
you hate Buhari
we hate Buhari

opinion of inconsequential bastard sycophants 0.005% igbos (efulefu) is not recognized

kiss the truth
And has your hatred been able to unseat Buhari or has it been able to get the onikuje monkey freedom from our zoo cage?
Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by DocHMD: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2017
TimeManager:

Single story my foot!. undecided Call them who they are; They are children of Hate and Bitterness. They hate the President. Case Closed!

Kiss the truth!

They hate the president and rightfully so. You can't kill peaceful protesters and expect to be loved by their people.

Igbos are still better than yorubas who pretend to love the president but prayed fervently in their mud huts that he dies so that Osinbajo their son can take over. That's the worst enemy anyone can get, a pretentious enemy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by GenBloodykiIler: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
kropotkin2:
And has your hatred been able to unseat Buhari or has it been able to get the onikuje monkey freedom from our zoo cage?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
we hate Buhari
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari by GenBloodykiIler: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
TimeManager:
Until Buhari uses the most effective Military code " Operation Lagoon flows", the Lagooners would never stop chest beating.

All thanks to Oba of Lagos(May you live long).

Truth is talking!
[/s]
shatap there
Buhari is a terrorist
truth is talking
truth is mine
kiss the truth

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Governors Are Not Thieves ---ahmed Makarfi / Breakingnews: Babangida Aliyu Remanded In Prison Custody / Whistleblower Policy: EFCC Has Recovered About N17bn – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.