Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (46660 Views)

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
She added flavour and electrified the office of the first lady

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by ruggedtimi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ogbia town..where the billionaires are from in bayelsa...thanks to GOB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Flamzey00(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goodluck outfit Luks more lyk Tanzanian flag!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by LAUWALI222(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
ChristyB:
Your fingers belong to you so type whatever, aside NL who knows you? Olodo
Thank God NL no me ODE . You fool where do they no you? grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
karnap:

DID YOU JUST WAKE UP?, WHERE DID YOU SEE THEM UP AND DOWN.
question for the GODS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by NovusHomo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Blurryface:
She needs a fibroid surgery asap.

No, she is finally pregnant. Congrats Mama Pisspot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by NovusHomo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bari22:
patience? is she still alive?

Why is she still free?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by ExInferis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
I swear GEJ is not sleeping with that woman.

Unless, as a zoologist, he gets turned on by hippos.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by NovusHomo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
princeonx:
What's gorgeous there?

grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by NovusHomo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
princeonx:
What's gorgeous there?

The pisspot. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Famaksunday(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lolllllll...... I don't know what to say but nevertheless GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by sagir1994(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don't think I hate death the way I hate these looters
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Coolgent(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is she pregnant?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by BBBlaze: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Flamzey00:
Goodluck outfit Luks more lyk Tanzanian flag!!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by DJInfluence: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
I thought you said "Looks Gorgeous"? I misread? It´s alryte but i know according to Oxford and Webster Dictionary gorgeous meant something else to what am seeing here.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Mpotomisticai(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=54990791]Sai Aunty Pat

Any other First lady is a counterfeit

#Ojukwu is gone, but his Manhood leaves on grin#[/quote
After u go begin yab dame patience Jonathan.. Abeg na lives not leaves
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by kelly4kelly: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bari22:
patience? is she still alive?
OgaJonah:
Mr Clueless,who generates and supervises the looting in NIGERIA.
It's now been supervised by bloody liars and corrupt bubu's
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by soath(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS GEJ...
Amen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by wealthplusng: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na wa o!... This is what and where money can get you. Jonathan - Hero of Democracy!

"Do you need to make extra cash in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Ghost447(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeew see as GEJ and PEJ are parading and claiming celebrity up and down. undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by Ghost447(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeew see as GEJ and PEJ are parading and claiming celebrity up and down. undecided
If You're uncomfortable with their popularity seek the advice of the Oba of Lagos on what to do.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by sweetgala(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Which one is looking pretty. This one that looks like a pig
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by akan102: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote i see e dey pain you die.author=yarimo post=54992241]Mtcheeeeew see as GEJ and PEJ are parading and claiming celebrity up and down. undecided[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by tohact(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
NextGovernor:

U non well. Na ur people mumu...

If u can celebrate your own thief Tinubu and Buhari why won't we celebrate our own too?
Abi na una thief good to celebrate?
thieves dey enjoy ooo, efcc dey note oo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by orjaha(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
okay......chai, no be only you waka come,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by noblesteve(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
The grammar commander Patience Jonathan cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia by magzey: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
MY FELLOW WIDOWS!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.