Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Dino, The Unculture Boy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino, The Unculture Boy. (505 Views)

Dino: The Last Of The 16 Rebels Swept Away___oshiomole. / Dino The Melieyee Joins PDP, Diss APC With Shaku Shaku Dance / Dino The Masquerade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino, The Unculture Boy. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
"Sowore (Sahara reporters founder) will go to jail." ~Senator Dino Melaye.

My take
Firstly, I have watched Senator Dino Melaye rained insults on prominent Nigerians like President Buhari, Former president Obasanjo, Senator Bola Tinubu among others. Now, let's assume that Dino Melaye truly graduated from ABU in 1999, I have the following questions for him;
1. Is Dino Melaye fully aware that Obasanjo was a minister in 1974, vice president in 1975, Military head of state in 1976 and then civilian president in 1999?
2. Mr. Dino, are you fully aware that president Buhari was a governor in 1976, a minister in 1978 and then military head of state in 1983?
3. Mr. Melaye, when after insulting Senator Tinubu and his wife openly in the red chamber while you still chased him to his Lagos home to fight him, did you remember that Mr Tunubu was a Senator in 1979, 1992 and has already become Lagos state governor by 1999 when claimed to have graduated?
4. Were you sent to the national assembly by your people to go and be using the portfolio of the Senate to build popularity through insulting prominent Nigerians?
5. If you (Dino Melaye) were the president today, would you have processed the killing or jailing of Sowore or anyone for publishing your blunders in the national interest?
6. Mr Dino Melaye, what makes you believe that those influential people you have been openly insulting couldn't have crushed you if they so wished but chosed to allow life to take care of you?
7. Don't you have culture as an African? Let's assume that you were born when these great men started treating national issues, are they your father's mates?
For your information, 'Sahara reporters' is a U.S based online media, we are aware that your N5b damage suit against them had been dismissed this morning on reaching court because issues of internet jurisdiction is still an issue that has not been judicially settled in the international law worldwide.
I will advise you to honourably organised a press conference and show the proof of your graduation, rather than engaging yourself in pettiness by persistent exchange of words with Sowore of 'Sahara reporters', he's only doing his own business.
And frankly, I am ashamed of the constituency that reduces the level of our national assembly to the class of Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Dino, The Unculture Boy. by ademasta(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Dino Dino Dino

grin
Re: Dino, The Unculture Boy. by tuniski: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
modelmike7:
"Sowore (Sahara reporters founder) will go to jail." ~Senator Dino Melaye.

My take
Firstly, I have watched Senator Dino Melaye rained insults on prominent Nigerians like President Buhari, Former president Obasanjo, Senator Bola Tinubu among others. Now, let's assume that Dino Melaye truly graduated from ABU in 1999, I have the following questions for him;
1. Is Dino Melaye fully aware that Obasanjo was a minister in 1974, vice president in 1975, Military head of state in 1976 and then civilian president in 1999?
2. Mr. Dino, are you fully aware that president Buhari was a governor in 1976, a minister in 1978 and then military head of state in 1983?
3. Mr. Melaye, when after insulting Senator Tinubu and his wife openly in the red chamber while you still chased him to his Lagos home to fight him, did you remember that Mr Tunubu was a Senator in 1979, 1992 and has already become Lagos state governor by 1999 when claimed to have graduated?
4. Were you sent to the national assembly by your people to go and be using the portfolio of the Senate to build popularity through insulting prominent Nigerians?
5. If you (Dino Melaye) were the president today, would you have processed the killing or jailing of Sowore or anyone for publishing your blunders in the national interest?
6. Mr Dino Melaye, what makes you believe that those influential people you have been openly insulting couldn't have crushed you if they so wished but chosed to allow life to take care of you?
7. Don't you have culture as an African? Let's assume that you were born when these great men started treating national issues, are they your father's mates?
For your information, 'Sahara reporters' is a U.S based online media, we are aware that your N5b damage suit against them had been dismissed this morning on reaching court because issues of internet jurisdiction is still an issue that has not been judicially settled in the international law worldwide.
I will advise you to honourably organised a press conference and show the proof of your graduation, rather than engaging yourself in pettiness by persistent exchange of words with Sowore of 'Sahara reporters', he's only doing his own business.
And frankly, I am ashamed of the constituency that reduces the level of our national assembly to the class of Senator Dino Melaye
Crap!
Re: Dino, The Unculture Boy. by kYjelly2: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Africa, black man and their stupid respect your elder bullshhh

If their elder is driving off the bridge with them inside the car, they still won't say shh, cause you can't disrespect your elders.

One would think that with such high nobility, Africans would have been blazing the trail on the world map, but alas, reverse is the case.

Where has all your stupid prostration gotten you

Lying flat on your backs like the slaves you once were, or maybe still are.

You can't boast of power, can't boast of manufacturing, can't boast of currency, absolutely nothing but your stupid fetishes.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And The Fulani Oligarchs. / Why Nigerians Are Intelligent! / Suspected Gas Attack In Syria Reportedly Kills Dozens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.