Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" (36393 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / Governor Simon Lalong Receives Efe, BBNaija Winner (Photos) / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fhowe:
All this broken English stuff is really annoying me abeg I heard efe is a graduate why is he so scared to communicate in English at least out of all the people that participated efe speaks pidgin all the time and as for me that is a no no at least he should try to be moderate

English no be black man language naa. Na wetin sef, abeg if una no like Efe, make una go and die. Die by fire!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by repogirl(f): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Being a sore loser is pathetic, Miyonse. angry
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by TPAND(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
VeniJu:

Ohhhh! Reaallly!!!
So when someone is from an arrogant background, it means the person is wealthy abi?
Teacher, teach me more.

Shaiiiii... so we have people like you in Nigeria! How smart. You shouldn't have skipped primary & secondary school. I guess you are the type that wrote GCE at a special center to get yourself into the university and earned a degree through crooked means. I refuse to teach you, keep displaying your ignoramus self-induced lackluster idiosyncrasy on nairaland. One day surely, you will get help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Jesusbaby6(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
rashfat:
Tired of hit and run? Are you looking for a well secured site to invest and recover your losses?
A sure and reliable ponzi scheme that will boost your financial status and you will be glad you joined. Softwage.com is coming your way Tuesday 28th March, 2017.
We run the following packages;

250,000 and 300,000 packages will be launched later.

Features..
✅ Referral bonus of 2000
✅Automated system
✅Fast remerging system
✅Purge button after 2 hours
✅I can't pay button
✅fast dedicated server
✅unlimited bandwidth
✅Testimonial Videos bonus of 10000 (Four (4) testimonial videos @#2500 per video)
Softly make your way to financial freedom.

WOW. Waiting
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by VeniJu: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:

Shaiiiii... so we have people like you in Nigeria! How smart. You shouldn't have skipped primary & secondary school. I guess you are the type that wrote GCE at a special center to get yourself into the university and earned a degree through crooked means. I refuse to teach you, keep displaying your ignoramus self-induced lackluster idiosyncrasy on nairaland. One day surely, you will get help

Dictionary Definition.
Humble: Not having a high opinon on oneself.
Poor: Having little money or property.

Abeg, tell me how they both means the same thing...
It is your type that goes to school, burn all the candles and still misconcept simple words/meanings.

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Ideyontop: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yeye boy. Obviously her witchcraft is still active on you.
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by ersonleads(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uchennazico:
He is obviously rooting for Tboss so I expect him to talk crap!! It's expected #TeamEfe!!!
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by 3283Abokination(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
When U Cnt Get Wat Ur Mate Have, Ad U Try 2 Get Some Sum Fuckin Friky Attention U Pull Dem Down Miyonse S Like Nigerian APC
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Freeheart(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debbie Rise..... for the money........... watch out
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by TPAND(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
VeniJu:

Dictionary Definition.
Humble: Not having a high opinon on oneself.
Poor: Having little money or property.

Abeg, tell me how they both means the same thing...
It is your type that goes to school, burn all the candles and still misconcept simple words/meanings.

You are just one Hilarious Ignoramus. I have been laughing hysterically since dude. Ok let me Help you.

He is from an humble background is a figure of speech called Euphemism .

Euphemism is a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.

I am so sure you have come across examples as:

He kicked the bucket
It's a professional foul
He passed away

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
LegalBaby:
Right.
Its not about poverty alleviation scheme but its about promoting immorality and indecency
will you shut up? angry
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by oruma19: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
flyDixon:
He is absolutely right, taking all the cares of the world because he wants pity (believe me there are people in a worse situation than he is in. at least he was not deprived of education, which believe is the worse state of poverty)...... The presenter had to switch over to broken English after several responses in broken English by Efe, (not that its a factor, don't get me wrong)
He would rather talk about people behind their back than face them, always being careful so as to be in the housemates good book, unlike Bisola and Tboss, they have lots of confidence.
Nigerians let's keep sentiments aside and vote who can represent the great youths of this nation.
see the lenghty tin u jus wrote cos of bad bele for Efe. Dats not good oooo. Haba. When he wins d cash hope u l survive with dis beef?

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by VeniJu: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:

You are just one Hilarious Ignoramus. I have been laughing hysterically since dude. Ok let me Help you.

He is from an humble background is a figure of speech called Euphemism .

Euphemism is a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.

I am so sure you have come across examples as:

He kicked the bucket
It's a professional foul
He passed away

Now that you are willing to teach me, i have a friend that is very arrogant.. Does that mean he comes from a wealthy home?
Big Vocabularies don't feed anyone. My Lawyer of a neighbour, with all his vocabs and being a lawyer for over 2 decades is still a tenant in the house of a roadside mechanic.
You can't brainwash all the people all the time.

A child refused to go to school. His parents ordered him to go to school so he can become a prominent man. The child replied thus;
''Buhari has taught us that you don't need schooling to become prominent''
Is he wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by TPAND(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
VeniJu:

I have a friend that is very arrogant.. Does that mean he comes from a wealthy home?
No Sir. He is simply arrogant. An Arrogant and nasty persons also come from a humble background. That word Humble background is a polite way of saying someone he is from a poor background

VeniJu:

A child refused to go to school. His parents ordered him to go to school so he can become a prominent man. The child replied thus;
''Buhari has taught us that you don't need schooling to become prominent''
Is he wrong?

He is right school doesn't make one prominent, it only opens you up to a world of opportunities and possibilities, Notwithstanding, persons without no formal education still learn trades and excel, and sometime some pick up skills and develop themselves at a particular art or craft.
School is just to broaden our knowledge and ease understanding the philosophies of the earth's make up, but it is never a determinant of whether a man is prominent or not, it only put you on a pedestal to achieve prominence faster
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by championer: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
@TPAND and @ Veni ju

He is from a humble background does not necessary mean poor.. It means to be low in standard, class, importance, status.

But when we say he is from a VERY humble background, then we are trying to define how low he is in importance or status.
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by CaptPlanet(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
meskana212:
Exactly

I just tire for the guy. Like he's entitled to it because he has a humble background.

He's a graduate and he has done his nysc. If he wants to see humble background, let him go to aba and see his mates without certificates.

4 Likes

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by TPAND(f): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
championer:
@TPAND and @ Veni ju

He is from a humble background does not necessary mean poor.. It means to be low in standard, class, importance, status.
But when we say he is from a VERY humble background, then we are trying to define how low he is in importance or status.

Really................!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thought i just explianed
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by charlesucheh(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jalubarika:
Big Brother this ,Big Brother that.
Clogging everywhere on social media.
This show of shame should just end. Better Today.
Oya shildren of hate, come and beat me!
really

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by championer: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:

Really................!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thought i just explianed

I just explained better..
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by caprini1: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:

Keep quiet... when they say you are from a humble background its a figure of speech called euphemism for saying someone is poor. Learn
Dude,you are wicked grin
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by holo: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jeus:
Miyonse reacted to the tweet saying; we are all from humble backgrounds, that everyone deserves an equal chance to win the show because it's not a poverty alleviation scheme.

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-bb-naija-is-not-poverty.html?m=1

Big brother is not a poverty allevation scheme. I'm not a fan of his persistent use of pidgin language. I get thatat be part of his strategy.

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by caprini1: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
cava:
I go tear all of Una for eye when bally go win am . Mark my word. Remember today
Bally will actually represent whatever it is big brother stands for,if he wins,others are too cunny,crafty , desperate and ridiculous for my liking .

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by ajoke21(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ha! aye le!
where and when exactly was efe's name mentioned? chai! person can't talk again.this is why u need to reason with ur brain instead of ur kidneys.thanks to bbn, i now understand why we still av shallow-minded people.anyways, d show go end soon.
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Nwankwopeter: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Anyway, what do you expect from an evicted house member. Yellow pawpaw, we love him like that. Go and jump inside lagoon
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Fhowe: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

The fact that he speaks more of pidgin English is one major reason he is loved by all and sundry. Your criticisms won't stop him from winning the ultimate price. And by the way, who English Epp? Abegi
what makes you think he his loved by all efe should make him self sellable after this whole big brother thing don't be shocked people like gifty tboss would get better endorsement deals than him after this whole bbn thing well as for me the pidgin stuff does not go down well with me and trying to attract self pity is getting too much humble background this and that we all have had it rough one time or the other EFE is a graduate cause I saw his nysc pictures left to me if I had the sole power to evict him I would have no be bad bele or anything I be warri boy abeg let him shock people he should speak English our former first lady I respect that woman so much even with all her blunders it did not stop her from trying better ,trying and failing is 10 times better than not try at all so abeg Efe speak English
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by mumuto: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uchennazico:
He is obviously rooting for Tboss so I expect him to talk crap!! It's expected #TeamEfe!!!
t-boss nor even like am
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by timibare(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheWebbers:
Oko oro lele yi oo
ako okuta
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by GoggleB(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please what do you mean when you say based on Logistics? We're you trying to say based on logic ?
When EFE is back. I guess we wud both ask him..
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by franzis(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you say he can't speak English, then you didnt watch his presentation for the one.org , he was among the top 3 who had the best presentation and he did it in. English ....
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Fhowe: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=franzis post=55003059]If you say he can't speak English, then you didnt watch his presentation for the one.org , he was among the top 3 who had the best presentation and he did it in. English ....[/quote well if he did his presentation in English he should try to be moderate too much of everything is bad
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by Mememan: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pearly255:
Haters!!! tongue I'm cool with either Bisola or Efe. One of 'em gonna take the money home.
A public Shameless slût will not win.
Re: Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" by TinaAnita(f): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fhowe:
what makes you think he his loved by all efe should make him self sellable after this whole big brother thing don't be shocked people like gifty tboss would get better endorsement deals than him after this whole bbn thing well as for me the pidgin stuff does not go down well with me and trying to attract self pity is getting too much humble background this and that we all have had it rough one time or the other EFE is a graduate cause I saw his nysc pictures left to me if I had the sole power to evict him I would have no be bad bele or anything I be warri boy abeg let him shock people he should speak English our former first lady I respect that woman so much even with all her blunders it did not stop her from trying better ,trying and failing is 10 times better than not try at all so abeg Efe speak English

Fact remains that whatever strategy Efe employs in the big brother show is working for him big time and that's what really matters. What happened to the evicted housemates who tried to impress the masses by speaking English most of the times with fake phonetics? They are out of the show while Efe stays put. Speaking of endorsement deals and blah-blah-blah, bruh don't worry yourself about that. We, Efe's fans are more concerned about making Efe shine bright like a diamond by winning the molla first things first and any other thing can follow later on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.