Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother (43429 Views)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Game of lies lol
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by thommy2st: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
brandmix:
People carry othe people problem on their head since 1920.

Is it your family that he denied?

Are they complaining??

Ok. Continue to live in self deceit and behave like him too.
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
B
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by brandmix: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
thommy2st:

Ok. Continue to live in self deceit and behave like him too.
My brother pleaseeeeeee. I have not finished solving my problems...I will start giving a flying fu*ck about someone denying someone else.

How does this denial affect the price of pure water in the market..smh

We talk about morals..in a country that is morally comatose

FYI

If the purpose of BBN was entertainment, then the eviction of TTT and bassey is an application of inverted logic tongue
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by thommy2st: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
brandmix:
People carring othe people's problem on their head like gala since 1920. angry

Is it your family that he denied? tongue

Are they complaining?? undecided

OK.Continue to live in self deceit and behave like TTT.
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Nofuckgiven: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lai Mohammed should employ Gifty and TTT as his special advisers. They are very creative undecided
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by jbhill(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
A is for APPLE.
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by jbhill(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dyt:
B
B IS FOR BAPPLE..are u happy now?
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by TinaAnita(f): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
I no longer have any atom of trust for the opposite sex no thanks to TTT's highest level of lies and deception. TTT is a big fat disgrace to manhood. I can't wait for Bisola to get to know the demon she fell in love with. Useless man

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
looser...u see ur life
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by donJ2(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
jeeqaa7:
BBnaija..
Spectacular but dense.. Started as a filthy sex starved inmates filled house gradually the unfocused ones were sent parking, wannabes left too then came the molester.. Yet the molestee has single handedly sent parking 75% of evictees so far.

Its becoming tense.. Manipulation at its peak expected next.

Who will win?
Like for Tboss
Share for Efe

I am betting 200k that Efe will win...
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by graphiti: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
No! No way. I say no way!
Ds pix ain't complete.
It remains one more "she"

......This is cheating..... and we won't take it!!

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by sshalom(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
He looks so much like the mum!
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Tobennz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided i tink say him deny hin wife be4? [i][/i][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by PatEinstEin(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
jeeqaa7:
BBnaija..
Spectacular but dense.. Started as a filthy sex starved inmates filled house gradually the unfocused ones were sent parking, wannabes left too then came the molester.. Yet the molestee has single handedly sent parking 75% of evictees so far.

Its becoming tense.. Manipulation at its peak expected next.

Who will win?
Like for Tboss
Share for Efe
What is BBnaija
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by JAHseal: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Slymonster:
How do you wish dead family, happy mother's day..rubbish

No mind d hopeless cow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.