Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) (43409 Views)

Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Flirtyfemi: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2013
We finally get to see photos of actress Stella Damasus' daughters, Isabel and Angelica.
Isabel was 5 (now 14) while Angelica was 2 (now 11) when their dad, Jaiye Aboderin died.
Aww, they are so beautiful! See more photos below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/exclusive-photos-of-stella-damasus.html

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by dasparrow: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2013
@Post

The girls are pretty. That looks like an apartment in the United States. I guess Stella lives there now.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Flirtyfemi: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Another photo

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2013
They are looking good, but their mother fine pass them lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Flirtyfemi: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Yeah she lives there
dasparrow: @Post

The girls are pretty. That looks like an apartment in the United States. I guess Stella lives there now.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by twogood: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
It seems one of them is eating all of Stella's food. grin
They're beautiful.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Tolexander: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady: They are looking good, but their mother fine pass them lipsrsealed
i beg to differ!

Their mother may likely be as beautiful or less beautiful when she was in their ages.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by axortedbabe(f): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Tolexander: i beg to differ!

Their mother may likely be as beautiful or less beautiful when she was in their ages.
gbam
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Vivly(f): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Pikin wey fine, na him mama born am.
Her girls are cute.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by 9jahubcom(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2013
waoo
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2013
Now i know why stella was madly angry at Governor yerima. See fine girls......

12 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2013
twogood: It seems one of them is eating all of Stella's food. grin
They're beautiful.
Don't you know their dad? I guess its in the gene! Me thinks it should be curtailed before it gets out of hand. They are cute though.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by oguash: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm. stella i am coming to knock at your door very soon. i will take one even if she is under age. Thumbs up senator Yerima. Now i know y stella was taking Yerima's matter very personalllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by callme2: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013

who told you?
when she was there age, she no even fine. The girls are really pretty
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by 9jahubcom(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013
igbsam: Now i know why stella was madly angry at Governor yerima. See fine girls......
hahaha
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2013
they are normal girls
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by adezjamz(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Sorry I'm out.

Better topics waiting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Wait until they hit 20s
Am sure you'll change your stance

Exactly!
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2013
.nothing special, just like the normal girls I see everyday on the streets and secondary schools and homes and churches in Naija.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by ajasa4link: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2013
awon omo yi rewa gidi gan ni o.....
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Flirtyfemi: .
As jobless as Flirtykareen.
Last Bullet:
Flirtyfemi ko, Flirtydomi ni!
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by mspee(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Cuties! cool
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by helgaone: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Pretty girls!hpe they will not grow to be husband snatchers like their Mum
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by lertee(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2013
This is daniel Ademinokan,doris simeon's ex husband.
So the rumor is true that he abandoned Doris for old Stella undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
the first looks like stella,thr second like the late aboderin smiley fine gals

so stella jerico snatched doris"s husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
The girl putting on red is so cute. But Stella is a fine lady. If U see her ten years ago, she was like shocked wow.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Saraben(f): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
nice family
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
ok
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by kambili999(f): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
ok... Next plz
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by alwaysme(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
These kids are still in their tender ages. They should be allowed to retain their innocences n not forced to be adults!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Incrizz(f): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2013

call-me:

who told you?
when she was there age, she no even fine. The girls are really pretty
Who ever said anything about when she was their age?? See the flight! From the present to the past cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etinosa Opens Up Her Instagram Page Again, Gains Over 27K Followers / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.