Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians (60438 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / How Long Does It Take For Bleaching Cream To Work? / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by DJInfluence: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Noo matter how the cream strong reach

U can never bleach inside the centre parting for ur yansh

#RobertMugabe 1972#
My ribs dey ache me from laff.....
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by vickyuchy: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
ruggedtimi:
i am suprised ghana wasnt mention in that list...i know of an igbo man that is making serious money from the production of bleaching cream.
you don't need to be surprise about Ghana because right from time, they believe in their natural self. Including natural hair

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by shigoawesu(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don't even use cream
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
vickyuchy:
you don't need to be surprise about Ghana because right from time, they believe in their natural self. Including natural hair
taaa.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
What are they writing when they ask their skin color?
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Fountaincrest: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
For those of us who came to the world bleached by God we should be thankful.

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by bigfrancis21: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Baby your black is beautiful (baby moo)
Beauty in disguise
And your black is beautiful (ahhhhh)
Black is beautiful hey,
And your black is natural, (ahhhhhahh) black is original

In Flavour's Voice.... Singing.....

I can see her from afar,
She just dey shine like a morning light,
I can see very clear

She just dey shine in a broad day light....

Modified: Hypocrisy is when you sing "Black is beautiful and your babymamas na mtn ambassador"
Na play ooooo

I'm not saying Flavour does not bleach, I am not sure but sometimes some naturally fair people get really tanned/dark with too much exposure to the sun (for example being an undergraduate in a Nigerian university for 4 years) and a few weeks or months of staying away from the sun (for example living abroad for a while), their natural complexion returns and it looks like they were bleaching when they really weren't.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by xest(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ruggedtimi:
i am suprised ghana wasnt mention in that list...i know of an igbo man that is making serious money from the production of bleaching cream.
Fool the name does it relate to Igbo. Yoruba goat, igbo go kill u. U were not happy cos the name didn't sound igbo for u to make as a topic hence bringing up such trash. Admin will check all this Youruba goats that r out to attack igbos here.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by generalwo24(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bleach quick.... Die young...... I no sure say skin disease dey allow those when bleach to live up to eighty years...... Black is beautiful
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Fountaincrest: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
God bleach us

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Fountaincrest: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
solasoulmusic:
What are they writing when they ask their skin color?
BLEACHED

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Bism(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls dont rain curses on me. I dont like people with dark complexion on a hot weather touching my cloths because on most occasion i get stained. I just believe that dark people have hidden beauty but any day any time i will always prefer a light skin girl.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by CHARLOE(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
WriteBoy:
I will never respect any individual that bleaches their skin. It is an indication of ignorance, low self-esteem and fakeness. It is also an indication that they have no consciousness and respect for the great black race.

White can come from black but black cannot and will never come from white.

Everybody in this world today came from a blackman, every individual on earth today has black ancestors but the question is when did they evolve into their present composition.

A blackman can produce a whiteman over a number of generations but a whiteman cannot -- until the world ends -- produce a blackman. Blacks are the master race. Whatever lies that the whiteman has peddled in the last 500 years has been an attempt to subvert the truth.

Thankfully, there are some of us who know the truth and wear our blackness with pride.
Have u heard/watched d story/movie, skin?
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by sambet423: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Turn them all to too shiny little trophy's....bleach them all
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
xest:
Fool the name does it relate to Igbo. Yoruba goat, igbo go kill u. U were not happy cos the name didn't sound igbo for u to make as a topic hence bringing up such trash. Admin will check all this Youruba goats that r out to attack igbos here.
bro..I am sorry if my comment offends you in anyway. I am not tribalistic and am an ijaw man not yoruba. Only mentioned "igbo" because the man is actually an igbo man nothing more.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
martineverest:
wicked soul.....leading women to cancer and kidney failure.

The funniest part is that the dude isnt a dermatologist or chemist.
which one b wicked soul? no b dem wan bleach?
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Him force them? lool
d thing tire me sef, dis one wey nairalanders just dey swear for d guy

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Kingbuhari(m): 5:21am On Mar 28, 2017
And Yorubas are his NO 1 customer
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
CHARLOE:

Have u heard/watched d story/movie, skin?

Hey brother, no, I haven't but I quickly looked up the synopsis on Wikipedia. The movie basically says all that I said. You see in the movie, Sandra was born coloured as a result of Atavism.

According to Wikipedia: "In biology, an atavism is an evolutionary throwback, such as traits reappearing that had disappeared generations before.[3] Atavisms can occur in several ways. One way is when genes for previously existing phenotypical features are preserved in DNA, and these become expressed through a mutation that either knocks out the overriding genes for the new traits or makes the old traits override the new one."

She was born coloured because her parents' ancestors were originally black but due to the effects of atavism, previously dormant genes became expressive again.

I wouldn't watch the movie because it may be too intense for me. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by CHARLOE(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
WriteBoy:

Hey brother, no, I haven't but I quickly looked up the synopsis on Wikipedia. The movie basically says all that I said. You see in the movie, Sandra was born coloured as a result of Atavism.

According to Wikipedia: "In biology, an atavism is an evolutionary throwback, such as traits reappearing that had disappeared generations before.[3] Atavisms can occur in several ways. One way is when genes for previously existing phenotypical features are preserved in DNA, and these become expressed through a mutation that either knocks out the overriding genes for the new traits or makes the old traits override the new one."

She was born coloured because her parents' ancestors were originally black but due to the effects of atavism, previously dormant genes became expressive again.

I wouldn't watch the movie because it may be too intense for me. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

U shld watch it.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by Solarpower(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Noo matter how the cream strong reach
U can never bleach inside the centre parting for ur yansh
#RobertMugabe 1972#
Aswear guy, you hit the nail on the head
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians by jbblues24(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
I'd love to see a video of how it works. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) / When Your Barber Has A Phd.......(photos) / I Need A Nice Cream That Will Light Nd Bright My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.