Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Miss Damn Releases Another Hot Video Twerking (video) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Miss Damn Releases Another Hot Video Twerking (video) (10937 Views)

OMG! His Is Damn Tallented / The ‘it’s About Damn Time Fund’ Has $36 Million To Invest In Black Female Found / Bbnaija: Watch Gifty And Bally In Another Hot Romance On Day 19 (video 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Damn Releases Another Hot Video Twerking (video) by tuoyo21: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
MISS DAMN RELEASES ANOTHER HOT VIDEO TWERKING (VIDEO)
WE ALL KNOW NAIRALAND DON'T PERMIT SUCH VIDEOS TO BE DISPLAYED BUT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW. I PROMISE YOU GUYS THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH THIS OUR NAIJA PRINCESS WHENEVER SHE GIVES US A NEW TWERKING VIDEO. THIS TIME AROUND, SHE DEMONSTRATES A NEW SET OF SKILLZ OF TWERKING WE ARE YET TO SEE IN NAIJA. MEN OF NAIJA, PLEASE I DONT HAVE TO SAY TOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY SAY SEEING IS BELIEVING.
OYA LETS GO....BUT BEFORE I FORGET TO ADD LIKE I ALWAYS ADVISE, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE FOR THEY MIGHT BE JEALOUS THEY HAVE NO SUCH SKILLS. IF YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO, PLEASE WATCH IT ALONE OR BETTER STILL PRETEND AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE BATHROOM TO WEE OR POO AND STAY THERE TO ENJOY YOURSELF. I LOVE YOU ALL MY PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND AND NAIJA MY BELOVED COUNTRY.

CLICK HERE http://www.brivalix.com/miss-damn-releases-another-hot-video-twerking-video/ TO WATCH VIDEO
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? / Create Photorealistic Interior And Exterior Design In 3d / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.