Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (87576 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ibkgab001: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
We need God i. NIGERIA
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Rilwayne001: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Warn them from today till tomorrow, the ones that wouldn't listen will not. They want money without sweating undecided
As we dey talk, another babe is ridding nozzle grin

grin
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by otitokoroleti: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

Earlier today we broke a tragic story about a UNILAG
student from the department of Chemistry education that died minutes after returning from an outing with an
unidentified man. ( https://www.nairaland.com/3706122/female-
unilag-student-slumps-dies )

Was scrolling on IG when I came across Temitope Omolara profile on IG, I came across her pictures and tears nearly fell down from my eyes, her IG username is @ Topsy_babe

Tho' I don't really know her, buh she seems very healthy and strong

MAY GOD REVEAL WHOSOEVER BEHIND HER DEATH
if the man that he followed to an outing is a stranger & she did that for money then I dont give a fvck & never wished that the mystery behind her death unravel. her parent sent her to school but she decided to follow men all around just because of money!

3 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by loomer: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
If person die, una go just go dey look for wetin he/she post on social media. Respect una no dey get for the dead anymore

7 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nofuckgiven: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Slay with caution next time. Na juju dem dey use follow juju cool
If you're ugly, my brother, let your wallet fight for you n my sister let makeup fight for you!
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Too bad....
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
i just dont know why they refuse to learn.... what a pity
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ekensi01: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
It is well with her soul wherever she is

I fear unilag students sha
sorry how you knw say its well with her soul?
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by chuckjoshua(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
EmmySparky:
3 bottles of bear for u my brother..RIP to the dead sha

I believe you meant 'beer'...

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by mccoy47(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sad end of a "slay queen"

RIP though

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Take ur positive thinking to the pit of hell! You slut!
If only men were God do not judge u don't know her last words. Worry more abt urself and d afterlife. No man is holy we live by grace

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by IamAirforce1: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Girls, stick with one guy and your days will be long

3 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by eleko1: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Calling' Mushin OLORUN-SOGO... SURU-LERE nor enta ooo sad
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ncoolsome(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guru9ja:
You are very correct my brother. I hope so many females out there will learn from this. Such a sad ending.

learning isn't part of their curriculum..history will always repeat itself but only few learn a thing or two..
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by onadana: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Warn them from today till tomorrow, the ones that wouldn't listen will not. They want money without sweating undecided

You people just write rubbish because of free mb. So because she went out it means it is the outing that killed her.

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by nc201016(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
girlsss.......una dey take risk sha
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Onyeoguego: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
the hole inbtw dia legs is a grave yard.

5 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by jsunex(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
go school go study...nah lie, nah sugar daddy them dey pursue....may God forgive her all her sins, am sure this will never serve as a lesson to others runs girls
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by otitokoroleti: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
bjhaid:
Slaying Gone Bad sad
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by jaymejate: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
It's okay o Nairaland!

Small time now we go see "how her mother cried"

But what a great loss and i de always tell them o ehn cry
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by mployer(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
onadana:

You people just write rubbish because of free mb. So because she went out it means it is the outing that killed her.
She went out with an unidentified man. Even her roommates no know the man.
Bro check am naa.
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by jaymejate: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

grin grin grin
Imagine the gear she go de

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by gentlejay007(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Hahahaha.. Nigger why na? grin grin
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by charlesucheh(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Power of the thumb on Keypads! Hmmmm...

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by jaymejate: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
mployer:

Bro check am naa.

Check what?
Weytin and punch newspaper paper carry give you abi
Mtchew
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
mployer:

Bro check am naa.
and u are 100% sure dat it was d outing dat killed her.. Bloggers self na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
madam positive thinking.whatever that happens is d best abi..u don see am now
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Damn! You're meannnnnnnnnn. grin grin
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by menwongo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
loomer:
If person die, una go just go dey look for wetin he/she post on social media. Respect una no dey get for the dead anymore
grin grin grin native man
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by paskyboy: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
No comment RIP
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
It has been a wile who will settle our. fight...hw u doing.
colik:
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.