Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (87607 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Adebowale89(m): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Take ur positive thinking to the pit of hell! You Slut!

judge not, let her and her creator decide what next

I wish her parent the fortitude to bear the loss

slut, hoe, slay bae as y'all been calling her, she's still someone's daughter, girlfriend and friend. tope I wish you a successful landing and a divine grace from the Almighty father who doesn't reason the way human does

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by 1metre: 12:42am On Mar 28, 2017
EmmySparky:
3 bottles of bear for u my brother..RIP to the dead sha
na bear u wan give am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by King44(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2017
juman:

I think the foremost problem is lack of enough resources that mostly leads to that way.

If we have a functioning country, the act such like that would be rarely rear.
there is no country dat have enough resources the problem lies with us

4 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by King44(m): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Adebowale89:

judge not, let her and her creator decide what next

I wish her parent the fortitude to bear the loss

slut, hoe, slay bae as y'all been calling her, she's still someone's daughter, girlfriend and friend. tope I wish you a successful landing and a divine grace from the Almighty father who doesn't reason the way human does
and I bin hear say hell no b dubai and devil sef na baad man

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Adebowale89(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2017
King44:
and I bin hear say hell no b dubai and devil sef na baad man

3things we won't know in life either we are good or bad, atheist or theist, Muslim or Christian, rich or poor

*the kind of death that will kill us
*the exact place we will die
*where we will be buried

I hate seeing young people dieing either he/she is d cause or not

may God in his infinite mercy protect us with abundant Grace
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by King44(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Adebowale89:

3things we won't know in life either we are good or bad, atheist or theist, Muslim or Christian, rich or poor

*the kind of death that will kill us
*the exact place we will die
*where we will be buried

I hate seeing young people dieing either he/she is d cause or not

may God in his infinite mercy protect us with abundant Grace
one should b careful in life and let God do d rest
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by laxetude: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2017
King44:

Abeg tell them.. We want hunger to spiritually disappear while we concentrate on ponzi, yahoo and olosho.. At least we get plenty land, rain and sunshine unlike some of the countries we glorify

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by phintohlar(f): 1:06am On Mar 28, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Warn them from today till tomorrow, the ones that wouldn't listen will not. They want money without sweating undecided

As we dey talk, another babe is ridding nozzle grin
just like i rode on u last 9it,u knw na? As e dey hot base on logistics.
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ferking(m): 1:29am On Mar 28, 2017
May her soul rest in peace oh
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by xcuggsm(m): 1:45am On Mar 28, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Warn them from today till tomorrow, the ones that wouldn't listen will not. They want money without sweating undecided
Seriously??
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by illustriousson(m): 1:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Don't judge the dead, she prolly went with the man to study for exams/tests, but heaven please I don't want a female child

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by daddysgirl29: 2:13am On Mar 28, 2017
laxetude:

Abeg tell them.. We want hunger to spiritually disappear while we concentrate on ponzi, yahoo and olosho.. At least we get plenty land, rain and sunshine unlike some of the countries we glorify
I wish you weren't so mean, you should stop playing hard sexy ugly monkey
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Guru9ja(m): 2:14am On Mar 28, 2017
ncoolsome:

learning isn't part of their curriculum..history will always repeat itself but only few learn a thing or two..
hmmmmm
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by cococandy(f): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2017
You people are a bunch of hateful insensitive assholes
Do your girlfriends deserve to die for going on dates with you? How do you know she wasn't planning on having a relationship with the man? Doesn't it start in one day? I can't wrap my head around the need that you guys have to tear down any female that's not dating you or stopped dating you as a prostitute.
It's pathetic loser behavior.
Instead of praying the bad man is caught (if indeed he's the cause of her death) all I see are judgmental imbeciles everywhere calling her all sorts of names. You're all disgusting

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Exciton(m): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2017
cococandy:
Do your girlfriends deserve to die for going on dates with you? How do you know she wasn't planning on having a relationship with the man? Doesn't it start in one day? I can't wrap my head around the need that you guys have to tear down any female that's not dating you or stopped dating you as a prostitute.
Instead of praying the bad man is caught (if indeed he's the cause of her death) all I see are judgmental imbeciles everywhere calling her all sorts of names. You're all disgusting

Only sensible comment on this thread. Too many illiterates in this country. Not only do they make conclusions before an autopsy (which in turn promotes widespread belief in baseless supernatural crap), they consciously and unconsciously legitimize the actions of fraudsters, murderers, rapists etc.

The victim is always at fault and death is a worthy punishment.

Disturbed society with fvcked moral standards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by opribo(m): 3:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Its normal....
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ndiko: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Rip LT.
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Kingbuhari(m): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2017
say one place read your books ,they won't , nah to waka waka with every available Tom and Harry looking for best spot to snap the best pictures.... dem no say hunger dey Nigeria and guys are looking for scape goat for ritual purposes... yellow-bar demons can do undo TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Kingbuhari(m): 3:43am On Mar 28, 2017
stay one place read your books ,they won't , nah to waka waka with every available Tom and Harry looking for best spot to snap the best pictures.... dem no say hunger dey Nigeria and guys are looking for scape goat for ritual purposes... yellow-bar demons can do undo TUFIAKWA
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by juman(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2017
King44:

I mean individual resources.

They and their families resources are quite limited.
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by 2shur: 4:14am On Mar 28, 2017
I got them maby on ma phone.
5hey change dp abt 10times a day
They pix always show they ass
Boobs
Swim suit
Nipples and shit
Iphone selfies.
Most are poor and smell and bleach.
Die bich
Bie bich
Opo die bich
Sie bich.
All gals r runz gals.
I sent my gf 25k last month and some weeks i call she dont pick or cal bac only when shez broke.
I blocked her ass never goin bac to her.
Women are pussis
So dumblove flirti g
Tellin lies
Living double standards
I got iphone 6s plus and a note 5
Bit got love for my lg G4 cause its rugged
But if na gurls
Dem go flaunt am like owing an iphone means u r rich.
Poverty mentality.
Runz gala are everywhere.
Badoo
Fb
Instagram
Twitter.
Even one don send me her pekus pics tire dey claim love.

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Naturalized(m): 4:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Exciton:

Only sensible comment on this thread. Too many illiterates in this country. Not only do they make conclusions before an autopsy (which in turn promotes widespread belief in baseless supernatural crap), they consciously and unconsciously legitimize the actions of fraudsters, murderers, rapists etc.

cococandy:

Cheers guys. The day I left the shores of Nigeria was the day I realized how judgemental and hypocritical we are as a people. For the love of god these people don't even have the full details of her death and the first conclusions they have drawn is that she's deserving of it. Don't people slump again? Don't people have cardiac arrest? Instead of focusing on the important things such as saving lives in these cases, my people have attached a superstitious meaning to the poor girls death, worse, they have deemed her worthy of it.

4 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by summerflame(m): 4:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Some foolish runs girls are here reading this post and commenting as well as if they ain't the same thing. It is either they change for better of they end up like her as a pot of riches..
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by dingbang(m): 4:58am On Mar 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
I blame
1: You and I - We are too busy and too detached from our humanity to care
2: Parents - We are too busy with the problems of the day to instill discipline into our children
3: Religious Leaders - We are too busy preaching the word in lavish decadence we put the work on God to train our children as we go after blessings upon blessings
4: The Government of the day - We are too busy executing irrelevant strategies over the last 50 years to see that without the fundamentals, nothing you do will work the way it is supposed to
God won't blame all these people you have mentioned when she goes to his throne ...

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by dingbang(m): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Manage with one promising young guy na problem.. They want to buy the latest phones .

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 28, 2017
mexxmoney:
Epithet " Tope was here, she slayed and then she was slain" RIP
hahahahahaha una no go kee me with laugh o cheesy.
Other slay queens won't be able to sleep this night

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 28, 2017
fof1:

LACK OF CONTENTMENT AND ABSOLUTE GREED IS OUR PROBLEMS. SHE IS LANGUISHING IN HELL NOW.
awww. That's too crude. Hell isn't a place for you to even wish your arch enemy
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 28, 2017
phintohlar:
just like i rode on u last 9it,u knw na? As e dey hot base on logistics.
Bae you fine o. Keep Slaying them with ur beauty girl
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by adedayoa2(f): 5:47am On Mar 28, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

As we dey talk, another babe is ridding nozzle grin
abeg wetin be nozzle?
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by cococandy(f): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Thank you
Exciton:

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by cococandy(f): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2017
It's really appalling
Naturalized:

Cheers guys. The day I left the shores of Nigeria was the day I realized how judgemental and hypocritical we are as a people. For the love of god these people don't even have the full details of her death and the first conclusions they have drawn is that she's deserving of it. Don't people slump again? Don't people have cardiac arrest? Instead of focusing on the important things such as saving lives in these cases, my people have attached a superstitious meaning to the poor girls death, worse, they have deemed her worthy of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.