Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Clue For Finding Meaning In Life – A Life Of Purpose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clue For Finding Meaning In Life – A Life Of Purpose (364 Views)

We Often Use Acronyms That We Do Not Know Their Meaning In Our Everyday Lives / How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / Ali Bukar Maina Developed An Algorithm For Finding Missing People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clue For Finding Meaning In Life – A Life Of Purpose by Everblink: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Finding meaning in life is to first understand that nothing can give meaning where there is no meaning. Truth needs no defense to make itself true. Illusions have no witnesses and no effects.

There is no hell, and there is no sin. Both are meaningless. Both are of the dream of separation, something our ego-based mind made up, and certainly not created by God.

If you look at hell and sin as real, then you have been deceived and will have a tough time finding meaning in life, or a life of purpose. Forgiveness is the only function there is to rid yourself of this illusion. Yes, that is right. Forgive yourself for your belief in sin and hell.

Why? Because the rage and despair you bring on are responses to illusions.

But this anger is over nothing; because isn’t illusion nothing?

The real truth is that you can actually increase the frequency and intensify a response to truth called joy in your life. This joy you produce is the response to your forgiveness of rage and despair. Joy is what you are, and here is where you finding meaning in life and a life of purpose.

Just like rage and despair, the response of joy can be an external, as well as an internal cue to make a change in someone else’s illusory thought process. The greater our identification with that person’s experience, the greater the elation.

A child’s achievements in school when she thought she did poorly, or a friend’s marriage when he thought love was hopeless, or the birth of a healthy baby. These are mutually joyful moments and certainly are finding meaning in life.

At age seven a father’s oldest daughter was determined to learn how to ride a bicycle.

He purchased the bike as a surprise for her birthday. A few other adults, including her over-protective mother, suggested to Erin–the new cycle rider, that she was too young and should wait one more year before learning to ride the bike.

The Dad was the culprit who convinced her she could do it now, and did not need to wait till the next year. She bravely positioned herself up and onto that bike without training wheels, as dad held it steady and upright.

When dad asked her if she was ready, and with her permission, he gave the bike a tiny push down a slight slope as she pedaled away, shouting out with elation to the world, “I’m doing it, Dad, I’m doing it, I’m riding a bike all by myself!”

He was elated as well, and she proved to everyone and herself that she was not too young to ride a bicycle. At that young age she stepped into finding meaning in life and achieving maximum potential.

The father felt a glow, a rush, and a thrill that cannot be explained, but I am sure you understand. I don’t know who was more thrilled, her or the dad, as she smiled proudly, cheek bone to cheek bone, and sporting those two missing front baby teeth.

The thought of this memory is still a hefty joy many years later for both dad and daughter.

Miracles helps us see that, it is possible that you don’t see the role of forgiveness in ending all the beliefs that the dream of separation helps bring .....more
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/27/clue-for-finding-meaning-in-life-a-life-of-purpose/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said Or Done To You? / Okopoly Lecturer Releases List Of Those To Fail His Course / Become A Model Today, Start Your Modelling Career On Kamtrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.