Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters (2200 Views)

"Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira / Buhari Misled To Approve $469m For Fighter Jets Without NASS Backing - The Cable / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
]Sahara Reporters Desecrating journalism

Now that the VC ABU has come out to put his weight behind Dino Melaye, Sahara Reporters Were pressed like going to Toilet to Now reveal which officer actually told them that dino had outstanding. a rumour will always be a rumour,

But unfortunately, all SR Sources are illegitimate what you see is...Our source who pleaded not to be names...our source who pleaded anonymity..yes in journalism its allowed tobe anonymous but hiding under its pretex to concort lies will fell like pack of cards when met with sustainable facts
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by topsam1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=BERNIMOORE post=54999056][/quote]

Pretty sure harvard university also misled sahara....just thinking though

1 Like

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by Nwodosis(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
The masked Exam officer got paid for wrong information

3 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
topsam1:

Dem don shift goal post to Harvard cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
topsam1:

Dino Had Met the requirement to be A Nigerian senator, he is a bonafide graduate of ABU, he relied heavily on the ABU Degree he just got vindicated by the VC. The Havard thing is immaterial now i know he will come out to shame SR. enjoy it grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by profhezekiah: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
why was his name nt on d alumni website

1 Like

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
profhezekiah:
why was his name nt on d alumni website
Ask the VC, he will answer that in court, what you Need here is that Was dino a graduate of ABU? YES..VC Sikenan grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yes, the VC have vindicated him, but there are still many questions begging for answers. I am pretty sure we have not seen the end of this matter, more revelations will be out soon. By then we will know who the liar is.
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by deji68: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin 5 billion Gbese, na God catch Dino, no be the same Sahara dem dey use defame other people before ??

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:
Yes, the VC have vindicated him, but there are still many questions begging for answers. I am pretty sure we have not seen the end of this matter, more revelations will be out soon. By then we will know who the liar is.
The case is in the court we expect sowore to get his witness exam officers ready for the 5BILLION SUIT

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
The case is in the court we expect sowore to get his witness exam officers ready for the 5BILLION SUIT
Exactly, that will be a good test for the case, lots of fireworks will come up and the two parties will provide their evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:
Exactly, that will be a good test for the case, lots of fireworks will come up and the two parties will provide their evidence.
i doubt if any exam officer will ever come out! The school has taken their stand. Dino Is A bonafide Grauate of ABU

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
i doubt if any exam officer will ever come out! The school has taken their stand. Dino Is A bonafide Grauate of ABU
Well, we have seen stranger things, never doubt the fact that an exam officer can come out, some of them might have retired, and so to testify against him won't be an issue. Let's just watch on, I believe lots will still come up.
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by deji68: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
^^^^ "Yinmu" nothing will come out of it ...Case closed chikena cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:
Well, we have seen stranger things, never doubt the fact that an exam officer can come out, some of them might have retired, and so to testify against him won't be an issue. Let's just watch on, I believe lots will still come up.
The tide has shifted to sowore now.

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
The tide has shifted to sowore now.
Yeah, it has indeed shifted to him. Let's watch on as events unfold

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by MadamExcellency: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:

Which Examination Officer?

This is not common entrance exams neither is it Jamb but a compilation of cumulative scores over four sessions. Even failed courses can be carried over and be retaken.

2 Likes

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
But the VC never tender any certificate indicating he graduated... He did not show us his original certificate.. He only say all this verbally at the Senate...

What we want to see is Original Certificate indicating he graduated.. the VC can be compromised to favor senator Dino and what is needed is documentation revealing he graduated from the school and also the NYSC director general should also be invited to state if truly he served in Year 1999 but graduated in yr 2000..

We are not yet convinced that he graduated until he show us his certificate and also nysc certificate (discharged or exempted)
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by princemillla(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Dino Had Met the requirement to be A Nigerian senator, he is a bonafide graduate of ABU, he relied heavily on the ABU Degree he just got vindicated by the VC. The Havard thing is immaterial now i know he will come out to shame SR. enjoy it grin

Oga befor you start displaying ur illiteracy have you seen his name missing on graduation order of proceedings

Graduated in 2000 but had his nysc in 1999 abi.... What a miracle working God indeed
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Which Examination Officer?

This is not common entrance exams neither is it Jamb but a compilation of cumulative scores over four sessions. Even failed courses can be carried over and be retaken.
All what you enumerated here is not strange to me madam, but in this case, you are not too sure he did his carry overseas neither are you sure he got a waiver, those fact will be presented in court , let's see how it goes.
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
princemillla:

Oga befor you start displaying ur illiteracy have you seen his name missing on graduation order of proceedings

Graduated in 2000 but had his nysc in 1999 abi.... What a miracle working God indeed
that's why the court is there, the school has taken a position and are ready to defend it, all of you who have evidence to counter him should gather them and meet him in court

1 Like

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:
All what you enumerated here is not strange to me madam, but in this case, you are not too sure he did his carry overseas neither are you sure he got a waiver, those fact will be presented in court , let's see how it goes.
what you people don't know is that it's the school ABU that got the exclusive rights to reject or declared their student 'a graduate' not anonymous faceless individuals who always plead not to be named
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by ndcide(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
But the VC never tender any certificate indicating he graduated... He did not show us his original certificate.. He only say all this verbally at the Senate...

What we want to see is Original Certificate indicating he graduated.. the VC can be compromised to favor senator Dino and what is needed is documentation revealing he graduated from the school and also the NYSC director general should also be invited to state if truly he served in Year 1999 but graduated in yr 2000..

We are not yet convinced that he graduated until he show us his certificate and also nysc certificate (discharged or exempted)

I love this your strong stand. I hope you have same opinion about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

that is the work of the court, Ali Ndume who innitiate the move knew this that is why he can't demand it
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
what you people don't know is that it's the school ABU that got the exclusive rights to reject or declared their student 'a graduate' not anonymous faceless individuals who always plead not to be named
Bros, you are funny, what is it that we don't know.
Honestly, i qish to believe he actually graduated but there are so many questions begging for answers, the VC said he graduated in 2000, but earlier on Dino posted an NYSC picture of his mates and said that was 1999. How can you reconcile that?
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:
Honestly, i qish to believe he actually graduated but there are so many questions begging for answers, the VC said he graduated in 2000, but earlier on Dino posted an NYSC picture of his mates and said that was 1999. How can you reconcile that?
that should tell you that 1999/2000
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
that should tell you that 1999/2000
No, No, No, it can't be bro. The VC said he graduated in 2000, definitely there will be 1999 set. Dino lied on that my brother.
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
that is the work of the court, Ali Ndume who innitiate the move knew this that is why he can't demand it
what is my biz with ndume
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
ndcide:

I love this your strong stand. I hope you have same opinion about Buhari.
the topic at hand is Buhari
Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by khadaffi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
tunderay:

Pls just forget about your doubts. I've seen crazy things happen in our institution. Its the academic staff that can determine if a student graduates or not and the head of the academic staff (VC) has come out to say Dino graduated and you are still hoping they will prove the VC wrong. Do you think the VC is stupid? Even if Dino did not graduate, do you think the VC cannot cover the traces? I think you guys here are underestimating the powers and influence of the VC.

1 Like

Re: Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters by Nychillax(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

Fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Patrick Ikpainyang Said About Biafra / Biafrexit: Nnamdi Kanu, Ralph Uwazurike Meet Asari Dokubo In Bayelsa (MUST WATCH / Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.