Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well (2489 Views)

Why ISIS, Boko Haram Are The Only True Muslims / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by lfleak: 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You haven't explained anything. My thread is about a verse that justifies why ISIS and Boko Haram kill Muslims as well. Instead of you to tell me otherwise, you are here telling me of how the entire chapter made no sense.

Is ISIS wrong to have killed Muslims when Allah ordered that anyone who makes friends with Christians and Jews in ONE OF THEM, a thing which disqualifies the person from being Muslim and liable to be killed by islamists? Provide an answer to that, instead of the pile of garbage you have to there.
I have made a huge mistake in writing this for you... I doubts if you read it... you opened a thread, asked a question and listed some verses, I helped you break it down and you are still going back..

well, ISIS are WRONG!

Seriously, you called what I wrote above garbage..? then why did you asked?

Ok, lemme let u have good night sleep.. Yea, ISIS are real muslim, Allah usually drop weapons for them everynight through the moon down to the earth so they can fight!
Now I hope that will make you sleep in peace... grin
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by notjonbellion(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2017
The religion of "peace"
Lmao
Islam is dangerous and primitive
The northern part of Nigeria alone is enough proof of this
It's an insult to human dignity for any woman to be a muslim
The truth has to be said smiley
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Habyz(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The narrative we hear from muslims today is that ISIS and other terrorists groups aren't muslims simply because they kill muslims as well. What these confused muslims of that opinion don't know is that ISIS and other terror squads are the true muslims while these other people who profess islam are just wannabee. Pls, be patient enough to read on.

Mohammad was asked to tell on what condition it is required to kill a muslim, his answer goes thus...

Hadith no: 2534
Narrated / Authority of: Abdullah
(who is Ibn Masud) that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "It is not lawful to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah (SWT), and that I am the Messenger of Allah (saw), except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul; a married person who commits adultery, and one who leaves his religion and splits from the Jamaah." Sahih

In summary of the above Hadith, one can only shed the blood of a muslim if...

1) If the muslim killed a muslim unjustly
2) If the person commits adultery
3) If the person leaves Islam

Did you take note of the 3rd point? It says one can only shed the blood of a muslim if he or she leaves Islam.

Now, if ISIS and other terror groups like Boko Haram are going about killing muslims as much as they kill christians, then it must mean that the muslims they kill are not considered to be real muslims or are seen to have apostatize in one way or another. How does one Apostatize from islam? Be patient enough to discover an expose below, because leaving islam is not only about renouncing allah and mohammad, it is far deeper than that.

Non-muslims are considered to be unbelievers. This includes Christians, Atheists, Jews, Buddhist etc. Below is how the Quran permits Muslims to treat such unbelievers.

Quran (9:123) -"O you who believe! FIGHT those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you HARDNESS."

The Quran didn't stop there, it went further to tell muslims to be ruthless or harsh against the unbelievers.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Pls, i beg you to be patient enough to read this one more verse amidst many other.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Now, when ISIS or Boko Haram steps into a town which they strongly believe is a muslim community, they get angered to find christians, jews, churches, pagan shrines etc all flourishing alongside muslims. That automatically tells them that those muslims have not been good muslims or they are pretenders to have allowed non-islamic presence in their community. They get angered the more when they see these non-believers owning houses and doing business when they ought to be living like subjugated beings and paying the Jizya, a fine paid to exist. This means that these Muslims have become friends with the christians to have allowed that. Look at what the Quran says about muslims who take christians and jews or unbelievers for friends.

Quran 5:51

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Did you see that part where Allah said that muslims shouldn't take christians and jews for friends? Did you also see that part where Allah said that any muslim who takes them for friends is one of them? Since christians and Jews are considered to be unbelievers, then it means that those muslims have become unbelievers for taking people who are considered unbelievers as friends. They are not seen as muslims any longer. This act of theirs angers Allah who said he will cast terror into the hate of such unbelievers and requires true muslims to kill them.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

This is the reason why ISIS and Boko Haram kill muslims cos they failed to keep Allah's word which tells them not to keep friends with non-believers cos it will make them to become unbelievers liable to be killed by faithful muslims.

So, whenever a muslim wants to deceive that ISIS et al are not Islamic cos they kill muslims, just copy the content of this topic and send it to him.

Quran chapter 8 verse 12 : When thy Lord inspired the Angels, (sayingwink I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.
Quran chapter 5 verse 51 : O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not the wrongdoing folk.
Quran chapter nine verse 123 : O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Quran chapter 48 verse 29 : The sentence that cometh from Me cannot be changed, and I am in nonwiseva tyrant unto the slaves.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Habyz:

Quran chapter 8 verse 12 : When thy Lord inspired the Angels, (sayingwink I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.
Quran chapter 5 verse 51 : O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not the wrongdoing folk.
Quran chapter nine verse 123 : O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Quran chapter 48 verse 29 : The sentence that cometh from Me cannot be changed, and I am in nonwiseva tyrant unto the slaves.
Sorry dude, you didn't address the OP. You only quoted more verses that buttress the point of the OP.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Habyz(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Sorry dude, you didn't address the OP. You only quoted more verses that buttress the point of the OP.
Let's see about that.
Quran 8:12 is completely different from what the OP wrote. He(God said he will throw fear into the hearts of the disbelievers then smite the necks and smite them of each finger), why did the OP have to lie against the Quran?
9:123 we all know that bad company corrupts good manners the Quran said fight those of the DISBELIEVERS. Don't you believe in God?
48:29 another lie from the OP.
5:51 if you make friends with people who are hell bent on worshipping a human(Jesus) as their 'Lord and personal Saviour' in no time you would want to worship like them.
You see the problem with you guys is that whenever you see a quote allegedly from the Quran you believe it without even checking the Quran itself whether it is the same or not simply because of the fact that you want to believe that Islam is a bad religion. I guess the saying that goes "Knowledge is power" has always been true.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by 701ecilana: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
tintingz:
Stop mentioning me when it is about terrorism, Islamic traditions.
Islamic tradition is Terrorism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colonial/imperialist Christianity Has Betrayed Us All! / Prostitutes Rape Pastors In Delta / Nigerian Islamic Teacher Among 500 Most Influential Muslim Leaders In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.