Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well (2490 Views)

Why ISIS, Boko Haram Are The Only True Muslims / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
The narrative we hear from muslims today is that ISIS and other terrorists groups aren't muslims simply because they kill muslims as well. What these confused muslims of that opinion don't know is that ISIS and other terror squads are the true muslims while these other people who profess islam are just wannabee. Pls, be patient enough to read on.

Mohammad was asked to tell on what condition it is required to kill a muslim, his answer goes thus...

Hadith no: 2534
Narrated / Authority of: Abdullah
(who is Ibn Masud) that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "It is not lawful to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah (SWT), and that I am the Messenger of Allah (saw), except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul; a married person who commits adultery, and one who leaves his religion and splits from the Jamaah." Sahih

In summary of the above Hadith, one can only shed the blood of a muslim if...

1) If the muslim killed a muslim unjustly
2) If the person commits adultery
3) If the person leaves Islam

Did you take note of the 3rd point? It says one can only shed the blood of a muslim if he or she leaves Islam.

Now, if ISIS and other terror groups like Boko Haram are going about killing muslims as much as they kill christians, then it must mean that the muslims they kill are not considered to be real muslims or are seen to have apostatize in one way or another. How does one Apostatize from islam? Be patient enough to discover an expose below, because leaving islam is not only about renouncing allah and mohammad, it is far deeper than that.

Non-muslims are considered to be unbelievers. This includes Christians, Atheists, Jews, Buddhist etc. Below is how the Quran permits Muslims to treat such unbelievers.

Quran (9:123) -"O you who believe! FIGHT those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you HARDNESS."

The Quran didn't stop there, it went further to tell muslims to be ruthless or harsh against the unbelievers.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Pls, i beg you to be patient enough to read this one more verse amidst many other.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Now, when ISIS or Boko Haram steps into a town which they strongly believe is a muslim community, they get angered to find christians, jews, churches, pagan shrines etc all flourishing alongside muslims. That automatically tells them that those muslims have not been good muslims or they are pretenders to have allowed non-islamic presence in their community. They get angered the more when they see these non-believers owning houses and doing business when they ought to be living like subjugated beings and paying the Jizya, a fine paid to exist. This means that these Muslims have become friends with the christians to have allowed that. Look at what the Quran says about muslims who take christians and jews or unbelievers for friends.

Quran 5:51

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Did you see that part where Allah said that muslims shouldn't take christians and jews for friends? Did you also see that part where Allah said that any muslim who takes them for friends is one of them? Since christians and Jews are considered to be unbelievers, then it means that those muslims have become unbelievers for taking people who are considered unbelievers as friends. They are not seen as muslims any longer. This act of theirs angers Allah who said he will cast terror into the hate of such unbelievers and requires true muslims to kill them.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

This is the reason why ISIS and Boko Haram kill muslims cos they failed to keep Allah's word which tells them not to keep friends with non-believers cos it will make them to become unbelievers liable to be killed by faithful muslims.

So, whenever a muslim wants to deceive that ISIS et al are not Islamic cos they kill muslims, just copy the content of this topic and send it to him.

aminusanti friendchoice rilwayne001 udatso eazymoh malvisguy212 annunaki2 empiree plapville truthsman2012 ilynem iwan2knowgod feliximore albaqir rashduct4luv tintingz adeniyi65 maclatunji abuhammaad direwolfofstark makanjuismail amberon sodsak khalling2008

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you are a muslim and you are taking christians for friends when Allah told you not to do that, then it means you are choosing them over Allah. This makes you an apostate. And what is Mohammad's punishment for apostasy?

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Now, you know why ISIS and Boko Haram also kill Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by hopefulLandlord: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
As an atheist, I have a question: Could a few muslims here provide me with a few of their favorite verses from the Quran? Ones that you find inspirational and which lead to reverence for the book and the prophet? I read the Quran some years ago, but don't remember much, and I gave up on a recent attempt because the first few suras seemed to be mainly condemnations of infidels...I'm sure there's better stuff in there :-)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
As an atheist, I have a question: Could a few muslims here provide me with a few of their favorite verses from the Quran? Ones that you find inspirational and which lead to reverence for the book and the prophet? I read the Quran some years ago, but don't remember much, and I gave up on a recent attempt because the first few suras seemed to be mainly condemnations of infidels...I'm sure there's better stuff in there :-)

Thanks!
Pls, open a separate thread for that cos this is a lame attempt at derailing this one. Try again and you get banned.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by MrPRevailer(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Correct!!

Islam is thereligionofpeace.com wink

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by hopefulLandlord: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, open a separate thread for that cos this is a lame attempt at derailing this one. Try again and you get banned.

what banned

never knew you've turned Muslim

here

Thanks!

awaiting my ban

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by ilynem(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Koran is the most complete book ever written and the words are so good they can only be from Allah, blah blah blah and so they say. Fortunately, I had known this point raised by the OP a long time ago. How they manage to twist all these to "religion of peace" is beyond human comprehension.

5 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by ilynem(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks!
Try Surah 5:32. But then again, don't read 33 cuz it talks about crucifying and cutting off limbs. Just stick with 32.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by hopefulLandlord: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
ilynem:

Try Surah 5:32. But then again, don't read 33 cuz it talks about crucifying and cutting off limbs. Just stick with 32.

grin

religion of peace

4 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by hopefulLandlord: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ilynem:
The Koran is the most complete book ever written and the words are so good they can only be from Allah, blah blah blah and so they say. Fortunately, I had known this point raised by the OP a long time ago. How they manage to twist all these to "religion of peace" is beyond human comprehension.

it depends on what they mean by "Peace"

if peace means killing anyone who has different opinion(s) to yours, then they're the most peaceful religion in the world

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Amberon: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
This would have made sense if not for the Mosul situation.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by annunaki2(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it depends on what they mean by "Peace"

if peace means killing anyone who has different opinion(s) to yours, then they're the most peaceful religion in the world

They probably mean peace of the graveyard.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
oh waow! such viciousness here.. just checking on my fellow human beings grin grin grin
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:
This woulds have made sense if not for the Mosul situation ..
What's the situation in Mosul? ?
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What's the situation in Mosul? ?
ISIS killing Iraqi soldiers who are assuredly NOT pro-west.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:
ISIS killing Iraqi soldiers who are assuredly NOT pro-west.
Who told you that Iraqi soldiers are not pro-west? If they are not, then how come they are not fighting against American soldiers who are on their soil?

Mind you, the Iraqi soldiers are pro-west and their government supports American soldiers on their soil to help battle ISIS. That is what angered ISIS and made them kill Iraqi soldiers cos they believe they have sided with the enemy and became friends with Jews and Christians.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Who told you that Iraqi soldiers are not pro-west? If they are not, then how come they are not fighting against American soldiers who are on their soil?

Mind you, the Iraqi soldiers are pro-west and their government supports American soldiers on their soil to help battle ISIS. That is what angered ISIS and made them kill Iraqi soldiers cos they believe they have sided with the enemy and became friends with Jews and Christians.

Iraq of all places is now Pro-west

Iraq, which Trump recently banned for terrorism is a pro-western country undecided

Talk with sense small na...
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:

Iraq of all places is now Pro-west

Iraq, which Trump recently banned for terrorism is a pro-western country undecided

Talk with sense small na...
You misunderstood the context I was speaking in.

The people of Iraq might not be pro-west simply because they have been brainwashed by the Quran to hate anything western, but their government is, but to an extent. Their government invited America to help battle ISIS. That alone shows a leaning towards the west. If they were fully anti-West, they won't be inviting their enemy in. As a matter of fact, their soldiers fight alongside US soldiers against ISIS.

America banning Iraqis from travelling to the US is simply for security reasons. They know that ISIS has brainwashed a large number of Iraqis and part of them could be among those who might want to travel to America to wage jihad.

Mind you, America has removed Iraq from the list of nations in their travel ban cos the Iraqi government promised to cooperate in complete vetting of its citizens who want to travel to America.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You misunderstood the context I was speaking in.

The people of Iraq might not be pro-west simply because they have been brainwashed by the Quran to hate anything western, but their government is, but to an extent. Their government invited America to help battle ISIS. That alone shows a leaning towards the west. If they were fully anti-West, they won't be inviting their enemy in. As a matter of fact, their soldiers fight alongside US soldiers against ISIS.

America banning Iraqis from travelling to the US is simply for security reasons. They know that ISIS has brainwashed a large number of Iraqis and part of them could be among those who might want to travel to America to wage jihad.

Mind you, America has removed Iraq from the list of nations in their travel ban cos the Iraqi government promised to cooperate in complete vetting of its citizens who want to travel to America.

I grab you.
Going; however, from your original topic

Now, when ISIS or Boko Haram steps into
a town which they strongly believe is a
muslim community, they get angered to
find christians, jews, churches, pagan
shrines etc all flourishing alongside
muslims.
That automatically tells them that
those muslims have not been good
muslims or they are pretenders to have
allowed non-islamic presence in their
community. They get angered the more
when they see these non-believers
owning houses and doing business when
they ought to be living like subjugated
beings and paying the Jizya, a fine paid to
exist. This means that these Muslims have
become friends with the christians to have
allowed that

Iraq has ALWAYS been anti-christian, pro-Islamic as evidenced in history.

So where was the "Flourishing churches" as you put it?

Saudi Arabia has dealing with Western powers yet no-one claims they're "false" muslims, do they
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:

I grab you.
Going; however, from your original topic

Iraq has ALWAYS been anti-christian, pro-Islamic as evidenced in history.

So where was the "Flourishing churches" as you put it?

Saudi Arabia has dealing with Western powers yet no-one claims they're "false" muslims, do they
Wherever you find Christians, you will always find a church, even if it's just a house fellowship.

The below Al Jazeera article shows that there a Christians in Iraq who even owned a town. the first lady Those Christians fled when ISIS came to capture their town.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2017/01/iraqi-christians-return-isil-wreckage-170105103644833.html

The fact that Muslims stupidly went against the Quran by allowing Christians to own their own town is enough reason for ISIS, the soldiers of Allah, to kill those Muslims.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:

Tell that to the true Muslims called ISIS who are constantly looking for ways to attack Saudi royals, the custodian of Islam's holiest sites.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/islamic-state-plotted-to-attack-saudi-royals-during-malaysia-visit/news-story/5b78f9ac2f10ca26fc511c1b2003170d&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJuI-nhPzSAhVG1BoKHVHCDoAQFggRMAI&usg=AFQjCNFgMlfZOK_4qr8xeX8OeRQxJOryAA
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Wow! So, no Muslim can refute this bitter truth?
What a shame.
tintingz rilwayne001 friendNG aminusanti Empiree udatso EazyMoh
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by tintingz(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Wow! So, no Muslim can refute this bitter truth?

What a shame.

tintingz rilwayne001 friendNG aminusanti Empiree udatso EazyMoh
Stop mentioning me when it is about terrorism, Islamic traditions.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by annunaki2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
tintingz:
Stop mentioning me when it is about terrorism, Islamic traditions.

There is no diffrence between islamic tradition and terrorism.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Iwant2knowGod(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
How you know so Much about Islam is just amazing @ alBHAGDADI. Only an ignoramus will believe that Islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Iwant2knowGod:
How you know so Much about Islam is just amazing @ alBHAGDADI.
Only an ignoramus will believe that Islam is a religion of peace.
Thanks very much.

I learn from David wood, Perry Stone, Walid Shoebat, Ayah Hirsi Ali, Bridget Gabriella etc. These guys know the in and out of Islam. Their videos are on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by Iwant2knowGod(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thanks for this invaluable information, I will check them out.:
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks very much.

I learn from David wood, Perry Stone, Walid Shoebat, Ayah Hirsi Ali, Bridget Gabriella etc. These guys know the in and out of Islam. Their videos are on YouTube.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Iwant2knowGod:
Thanks for this invaluable information, I will check them out.:
Make sure you search for "Is Islam A Religion Of Peace? ". It features a debate between Muslims and atheists, one named Ayah Hirsi Ali. Islam was murdered in that debate.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Make sure you search for "Is Islam A Religion Of Peace? ". It features a debate between Muslims and atheists, one named Ayah Hirsi Ali. Islam was murdered in that debate.
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by lfleak: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
Now algbagadadi abi na bashiru read:

Verse 9:123 is one among 7 verses which are bound by a context. So Analyze them accordingly.

The below verses were revealed concerning the campaign of Tabuk, a city halfway between Mecca and Present day Syria. The believers had peace treaties with many tribes in and around Medina and many of these were not Muslims yet. According to the treaties they were supposed to march with the Prophet to help him in his cause but they failed to do so as Tabuk was too far and it was the season for harvest. Among those who lagged behind were three believers as well whom the Prophet peace on him hoped that they joined him.

In verse 9:117 – Allah is narrating the events after this incident when the Muslims had returned from the campaign. Read this verse properly and you will find it speaks of three parties viz the Prophet peace on him, the Emigrants and Helpers.The Emigrants are the first generation of Muslims who “immigrated” from Mecca to Medina due to persecution. The “Helpers” are those people of Medina who welcomed these refugees as there own and hence known as “Helpers” to the cause of God. None of these three parties are alive today. The whole incident narrates to something that was past.

In verse 9:118 – Allah says that he “forgave the three who were left behind“. These three people failed to join with the Prophet and the Main body of believers who were marching for this Campaign. Again, the reference here is to a specific incident that happened 1400 years ago.

In verse 9:119 – Allah is reprimanding “the three who were left behind” of the previous verse and instructing them not to repeat there mistake again of failing to be with the believers. They believers are supposed to be one united unit.

In verse 9:120 – Allah directly takes the name of a specific city called “Medina” and speaks few words to its inhabitants proving once again that the reference here is to a specific incident that happened 1400 years ago. Allah is reprimanding those tribes of Medina and Bedouins who failed to join the Prophet peace on him in the campaign. At the same time Allah praises the efforts of those who actually went.

In verse 9:121 – Allah continues to speak about these people of the old who were the best in his sight. Again, a direct reference to a specific group of people who have longed passed away.

In verse 9:122 – Allah provides instruction to the management of the early Muslims who were few in number compared to the gigantic number of enemies that surrounded them. He instructs them telling that when they go forth to battle they should leave few knowledgeable people behind so that in case they all die in the battle, the knowledge is not lost. During that time Islam was present in only two small cities called Mecca and Medina. Besides the pagans of Arabia, the Muslims were surrounded by ancient empires like the Roman Empire, the Byzantium Empire and the Persian Empire, all of whom had legions of armies hundreds of thousand strong and trained.

In verse 9:123 – STILL, Your Creator Commanded in this verse to the small band of Muslims to be hostile towards the sea of disbelieving people. This is guts. O you who have guts in your heart, you can’t but admire such courage of men and such instruction that these men of courage followed. If you can get inspired by Hollywood then why not be inspired by this? This is the real deal.

These people fought to establish the truth. As an example, entertain the possibility for a second in your minds, what if the Quran was really the latest and the last book from God? What if these people who were few in number were really following the instruction from the Creator of the Universe? If this was really true, then even though they were engulfed from all sides by a sea of people who believed in idols, saints and others attributing sons and daughters to God, the Creator of the Universe would still command them to oppose falsehood. This is exactly what happened. These small band of people would still have to struggle inch by inch against falsehood and prove to themselves that they were worthy to be the first among the mankind of that time to be guided to truth. And they did this to perfection.

God is not in need of us, it is us who are in need of him.

“O mankind! it is you who stand in need of Allah, but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), Worthy of all praise.” Quran 35:15

So, this was the first context of these verses. To single out verse 9:123 outside its context and say that Muslims are commanded to be harsh to disbelieves under all circumstances is bigotry. You would be guilty of doing exactly the same thing which you allege the Muslims to do, i.e being harsh to Muslims. If you believe that a God is watching you and Judging your actions then I don’t need to tell you that your thoughts are visible to Him and he is aware whether you are absolved or still involved in this bigotry.

Can I go over to the next chapter.?
Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by alBHAGDADI: 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:
Now algbagadadi abi na bashiru read:

Verse 9:123 is one among 7 verses which are bound by a context. So Analyze them accordingly.

The below verses were revealed concerning the campaign of Tabuk, a city halfway between Mecca and Present day Syria. The believers had peace treaties with many tribes in and around Medina and many of these were not Muslims yet. According to the treaties they were supposed to march with the Prophet to help him in his cause but they failed to do so as Tabuk was too far and it was the season for harvest. Among those who lagged behind were three believers as well whom the Prophet peace on him hoped that they joined him.

These people fought to establish the truth. As an example, entertain the possibility for a second in your minds, what if the Quran was really the latest and the last book from God? What if these people who were few in number were really following the instruction from the Creator of the Universe? If this was really true, then even though they were engulfed from all sides by a sea of people who believed in idols, saints and others attributing sons and daughters to God, the Creator of the Universe would still command them to oppose falsehood. This is exactly what happened. These small band of people would still have to struggle inch by inch against falsehood and prove to themselves that they were worthy to be the first among the mankind of that time to be guided to truth. And they did this to perfection.

God is not in need of us, it is us who are in need of him.

“O mankind! it is you who stand in need of Allah, but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), Worthy of all praise.” Quran 35:15

So, this was the first context of these verses. To single out verse 9:123 outside its context and say that Muslims are commanded to be harsh to disbelieves under all circumstances is bigotry. You would be guilty of doing exactly the same thing which you allege the Muslims to do, i.e being harsh to Muslims. If you believe that a God is watching you and Judging your actions then I don’t need to tell you that your thoughts are visible to Him and he is aware whether you are absolved or still involved in this bigotry.

Can I go over to the next chapter.?
You haven't explained anything. My thread is about a verse that justifies why ISIS and Boko Haram kill Muslims as well. Instead of you to tell me otherwise, you are here telling me of how the entire chapter made no sense.

Is ISIS wrong to have killed Muslims when Allah ordered that anyone who makes friends with Christians and Jews in ONE OF THEM, a thing which disqualifies the person from being Muslim and liable to be killed by islamists? Provide an answer to that, instead of the pile of garbage you have to there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Caught Husband Cheating With Female Prayer Partner In Bedroom / Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche / Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.