Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death (36307 Views)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Moving4: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
R. I. P Dude
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by eph123(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
The police MUST be held accountable!! Why are they killing Nigerians like chicken?

Every week there must be a killing by these evil men. Such wickedness.
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by OKUCHI11(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
This lips go sabi give head o
have u out grown u senses
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by botad(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thought you have been cured? With this your comment, it is certain you have to go back to your medications.

youngest85:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Prepare yourself.

for the lord will come at an hour you do not expect.

prepare yourself.
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
guy that nigga deserve some respect na...even if he is lifeless..... abi na you go liv 4 eva?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by stanway(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
sometimes I wonder if police or armrobber is your friend,,somepolicemen are mentally unstopable,not all policemen deserve gun just give them baton
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by gulfer: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gambari pa Fulani, ko se Jo nbe, RIP; you're ng Ipobian angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by jimi4us: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
you shall remain cursed for life. to be mad
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by AngelicBeing: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
youngest85:
[/s] Useless comment sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by wiringdpt(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gay bastard
youngest85:
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Mhizbash(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rest In Peace Boy I Pray Almighty God Should Console Ur Mum
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
anotherydz:
What infuriated the police should be the first question that is worth a whole life? The police should be put justice.
Yet the government is not doing well. Why? There was a thread on the Salary scale of police officers. I saw 9k month Haba this is enough to make a policeman misbehave. I'm not justifying the deed of the police. cry

Government should do the needful while the policeman should face the music.
Mr Oga,no policeman in this country receive that kind of salary again. A constable (the least rank in the police) receive a little above 40k a month.Get your facts right.And even if they receive 1k,its not enough to take anybody's life. Many people in the Nigeria Police Force are bunch of fools that feels their above any other citizen of this country.90% of police men are stark illiterates that can't even write their own name clearly.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by ajalaolanr(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

you do know you are an AssHole!
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Alexomania: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
You be #HOMO abi
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by alexiej(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

I'm saying this sincerely... You need to renew your mind (with the word of God). You've obviously taken in many dirty stuff, and out of the abundance of those things in ur heart, your mouth is speaking.

Jesus loves u sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Magicdon(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Police is your friend
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by youngest85(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
alexiej:

I'm saying this sincerely... You need to renew your mind (with the word of God). You've obviously taken in many dirty stuff, and out of the abundance of those things in ur heart, your mouth is speaking.

Jesus loves u sir.

I need a female preacher before I would repent
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by andyanders: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dannys85:

Mr Oga,no policeman in this country receive that kind of salary again. A constable (the least rank in the police) receive a little above 40k a month.Get your facts right.And even if they receive 1k,its not enough to take anybody's life. Many people in the Nigeria Police Force are bunch of fools that feels their above any other citizen of this country.90% of police men are stark illiterates that can't even write their own name clearly.

Even if you pay a Nigerian policeman N1 Million everyday, the corrupt ones can never stop acting strange. 90% of them prefer to go after extortion from the public. Even when the former IG instructed to stop mounting roadblock, most of them kept doing same just for extortion.

No moral justification for the killing of that young man/boy by an officer. It should be condemned and the officer prosecuted condemned for execution in the public same way he executed that boy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Daddybright1986(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
RIP blues Chelsea brother
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by blakky97(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

i can't do something that will make everyone curse me. Even if I'm hidden behind my phone. Na wa.
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by ancientbanana: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

it's obvious u have lost ur senses like those ppl the gave u likes
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by silversonuc(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
sad indeed, RIP young soul
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by PAQ(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
"shot dead before his death" did he die twice? Anyway RIP lil man, heaven awaits u and hell awaits ur killers. Another case of giving poorly trained men guns n uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by matrix600(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
giftedheart1:
now I know why some person will go to hell. No amount if pleading can save them...
no you got it wrong, there's salvation through the Blood, he'll just offer his life to Christ, and KABOOM, he goes to heaven, to drink palm wine with the apostles.
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by Lataability(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by BBBlaze: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Can anytin good come out of mbano clan??... undecided
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by zedman1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
The same youngest85 guy that wrote something ill about someone's mother earlier today? Someone please ban that guy already .
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by hardbody: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
@ youngest 85, may your mother know the sorrow that the deceased's mother is going through. And may you be the source of her sorrow. Amen.
Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by zedman1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
ancientbanana:
it's obvious u have lost ur senses like those ppl the gave u likes
you quoted the wrong person, don't you think so?.......go back and check well.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
That country is hell on earth. Do they have leaders? Heard their president have cancer so I don't know who's in charge now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Sprays Money Along Sapele Road In Benin City (Video) / Club Manager Sodomises Teenage Players In Lagos - Claims He Only Raped 3 / Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.