Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (556 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by naughtyboy7(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: . by Epositive(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
naughtyboy7:
so I have being seeing this girl for a while and today we got kissing and touching and one thing led to another we had secs, am a little bit worried because why I was giving it to hard she was screaming please be careful you will shift my womb, am a little bit confused here, what does that mean? is she okay? I mean can a dick really shift a girl's womb? am really confused I need answers thanks

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace sad

We love you but God loves you more ENGLISH LANGUAGE

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Sexual Intercourse {SIR A-one’s Weaving Of Words [volume 3] } / 5 Mind Blowing Ways To Make Her Love You.. / Agree To Become A Housewife At Your Own Peril.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.