Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (86853 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by mekuilis(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
majekdom2:
Try and gain understanding. You have not come to my Niche to know what I am doing. I called on these institutions to because they have got capacity and more strength. They are the ones with perhaps "financial strength and contacts" that can develop programs that seek to address this. Why are the majority like you, Very critical without indpeth understanding, Very judgemental without any positive opinion. This character is contributing to the problem highlighted above.

I am truly sorry,forgive me........I didn't mean to offend you. I wasn't calling you out,just trying to make a point. #OneLove

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.