Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU (904 Views)

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21 / No Evidence Shows That Dino Jumped Out Of Van, Eyewitness Claimed He Was Pushed? / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Still on Dino Melaye... the VC never tender any certificate indicating he graduated... He did not show us his original certificate.. He only say all this verbally at the Senate...

What we want to see is Original Certificate indicating he graduated.. the VC can be compromised to favor senator Dino and what is needed is documentation revealing he graduated from the school and also the NYSC director general should also be invited to state if truly he served in Year 1999 but graduated in yr 2000..

We are not yet convinced that he graduated until he show us his certificate and also nysc certificate (discharged or exempted)

2 Likes

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by SmartchoicesNG: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided
BMC.... Drink sniper mixed with orijin .... You will be VERY convinced.

1 Like

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
undecided
BMC.... Drink sniper mixed with orijin .... You will be VERY convinced.
OK I hear u
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sunnyja: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Still on Dino Melaye... the VC never tender any certificate indicating he graduated... He did not show us his original certificate.. He only say all this verbally at the Senate...

What we want to see is Original Certificate indicating he graduated.. the VC can be compromised to favor senator Dino and what is needed is documentation revealing he graduated from the school and also the NYSC director general should also be invited to state if truly he served in Year 1999 but graduated in yr 2000..

We are not yet convinced that he graduated until he show us his certificate and also nysc certificate (discharged or exempted)
Why not ask for Dino's examination scripts from year one to final year, including his scores in the various tests and assignment each lecturer gave him. That will be better since one funny reporter now knows more about academic records than the VC.

1 Like

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sunnyja:
Why not ask for Dino's examination scripts from year one to final year, including his scores in the various tests and assignment each lecturer gave him. That will be better since one funny reporter now knows more about academic records than the VC.
then how long will it take to prove that he truly attendded the school
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Samirana360(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

then go and jump into lagoon....ther is stil space
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Samirana360:

then go and jump into lagoon....ther is stil space
what stop you from leading then I follow you
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Samirana360(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
what stop you from leading then I follow you
am nt confused lik u

1 Like

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Samirana360:

am nt confused lik u
you know the reason why I am confused because I am educated and can defend myself anytime at anyplace.. I can showcase my certificate even in the middle of the night if situation warrants... But confused when someone claimed to have passed through same system and find it difficult to produce any certificate even nysc certificate that he completed in 1999 but graduated in 2000 and mostly am confused cos some gullible convinced set of idiot like you are supporting such person..

1 Like

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Samirana360(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
you know the reason why I am confused because I am educated and can defend myself anytime at anyplace.. I can showcase my certificate even in the middle of the night if situation warrants... But confused when someone claimed to have passed through same system and find it difficult to produce any certificate even nysc certificate that he completed in 1999 but graduated in 2000 and mostly am confused cos some gullible convinced set of idiot like you are supporting such person..
so u ar d only educated man dat could notice d lies in dino's case....isn't ur head tellin u hw foolish u ar by being one of those ppl dat observe dat dino graduated in 2000 and served in 1999? if u ar a graduate really, am disappointed in u and d ppl dat sent u to uni

1 Like

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Samirana360:

so u ar d only educated man dat could notice d lies in dino's case....isn't ur head tellin u hw foolish u ar by being one of those ppl dat observe dat dino graduated in 2000 and served in 1999? if u ar a graduate really, am disappointed in u and d ppl dat sent u to uni
so what is your own version... That he served in 2001 or 2017 Oya gist me original version. Mr melaye certificateless group of paid commentators
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Samirana360(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
so what is your own version... That he served in 2001 or 2017 Oya gist me original version. Mr melaye certificateless group of paid commentators
mr man just sit down and reason....i hate dino and apc buh i cant imagine u sayin what u dnt knw becos u hate him....ar u convinced dat buhari doesnt hav any certificate? hw much hav u been able to make wit ur cert and all ur qualifications(which u can present anytime)......? go and check dino's garage u wil understand better
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by eitsei(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sunnyja:
probably dino should point out his name from here

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Samirana360:

mr man just sit down and reason....i hate dino and apc buh i cant imagine u sayin what u dnt knw becos u hate him....ar u convinced dat buhari doesnt hav any certificate? hw much hav u been able to make wit ur cert and all ur qualifications(which u can present anytime)......? go and check dino's garage u wil understand better
i don't envy his wealth my guy
..he that find it very difficult to show us his certificate will not be able to prove his source of wealth..

1 Like

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Samirana360(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
i don't envy his wealth my guy
..he that find it very difficult to show us his certificate will not be able to prove his source of wealth..
what of bubu?
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Samirana360:

what of bubu?
what is the difference between bubu and dino
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by lilfreezy: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
DINOsaur can lie ehn

Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Don't know if what we are seeking for is much... Just publish your certificates LOBATAN
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by profhezekiah: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
There is more to the VC's clarification, only d wise can see it
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by pauljumbo: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
eitsei:
probably dino should point out his name from here

photoshoped
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
pauljumbo:

photoshoped
what of videoshoped
Re: Not Convinced That Dino Graduated At ABU by smartty68(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
If all of you above me like, fight and ki yourselves. The truth still remains that Dino was a rascal back in school(he never liked school). Yet some of you who claim to be educated are still blind to see that the VC was compromised. Merely looking at Dino you'll know he's an Agbero. Support the truth and stop spewing trash. Already Havard & LSE don't know Dino. Shikina

(1) (Reply)

Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria / Update On Illegal Eviction Of Lekki Original Settlers(Pics attached) . / What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.