Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated (47720 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nofuckgiven: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is Dino Fayose's brother? grin
If you're ugly, my brother, let your wallet fight for you n my sister let makeup fight for you!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Funmiladey(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am not understanding this please, how can someone finish in the year 2009 and served in '99.... Please can people explain this to me ?
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
rheether:

Cover your face in shame
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BBBlaze: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
rexbuton:

Because of the ASUU strike, the school requested they just proceed on NYSC first then return after the strike to finish up

lol....u talk dis one oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Libkid(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
rexbuton:

Because of the ASUU strike, the school requested they just proceed on NYSC first then return after the strike to finish up
grin
rexbuton:

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by tolexy007(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nellybank:
Third class? And you are still proud of yourself. Clap for yourself ode

And u wey get first class, wetin u don achieve other than Likes on Nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Moving4: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Really
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by SeniorZato(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls help me confirm how much he paid the VC
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by kkboy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
It is a seasonal film . This is just the end of season one. Let's watch out for season two, believing that he who laugh last laughs best.
#istandwithsaharareporter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by eleko1: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
gudnex22:
sleepless night for jagaban and his boys this night.
Person wear white and blue go NYSC in 1999 but grad in 2000,E nor possible ,ko se se lo nje be6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by hypertekcdf(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
anotherydz:
It's payback time.
honestly
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Bills2307(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
So AbU vc can make me serve nysc before graduating, where was I, all dis while?

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by tobiasbeecher: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
TimeManager:
Nigeria Educational system has been long bedevilled by institutional irregularities. You graduated in 2000 & served in 99 .. Go hump with your new servants.. I present to you iPod slaves

Truth is talking!
Yes you're right that's why they produced nonentities like you
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Ovokoo: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
It is not over yet,what of Havard & LSE u said u graduated frm oya show ya certificates of yur 8 degrees.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by EricBloodAxe: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino is crazy...he and ABU VC laughing at Sowore like...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by odehaj: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
How much will be wired into the vc's account for this??
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
duni04:
I'm not sure any of the posters above me saw that video. If you did you'd be laughing like crazy. Dino is a certified thug and agbero. He's mocking all of us because he knows he just got away with fraud. The Dino I know would be threatening fire and brimstone if someone falsely accused him. Here he's celebrating not getting caught, in spite of overwhelming evidence!
His action clearly shows an admission of guilt and that he got away with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Aldebaran(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
LOL Agbaya tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nellybank(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
What type of problem is this? If I start now with you nairaland will ban me. Please won't you this innocent man just leave me alone to be in peace and concentrate with this criminal politicians who have brought this country to this shameless state.
tolexy007:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by lionson(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
This man na character. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by cstr151: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
What a classless man. I suppose he is in good company and has the right to brag given how his own president has no credible certificate to speak of. Instead of the president to produce his certs, he got an army of SANS and bullied his way through with support from good for nothing people.
This is the kind of politics afonja infidels have introduced to Nigeria. Degrading the sanctity of the polity by supporting madness and then come around to claim sainthood when the precedence is followed.
Why in good conscience would any body with integrity support buhari and then castigate dino on the same issue.? Only a despicable afonja can stoop that low and then try to pose as a sort of moral police now cheesy
Useless country.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino is still a kid......Anyway dere is something fishy and Dino is trying very hard to cover it.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by odehaj: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
tolexy007:

Gerrrrrout! You guys like celebrating mediocrity.. Acquiring wealth thru fraud equals success abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by cstr151: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
timokoko:
Dino is still a kid......Anyway dere is something fishy and Dino is trying very hard to cover it.
Dino is just a floor member.
Your President and commander in chief has major question marks on his own eligibilty.
That should be of more interest to you than a dino melaye representing a single constituent.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ademasta(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino baba...

Abusite and swaggs

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by linearity: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
rexbuton:

Based on the NYSC Act, graduation is a prerequisite for serving, a University's request, if at all there was any, cannot contravene the NYSC Act.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by theway83: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
this man is really tugs.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Apotieri101(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm not a big fan of SR but I'm sure there are some irregularities in the documentation and academic timing of the embattled senator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ojotobiloba1: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Only God knows why I really love Sen Dino melaye to this extent, I am not understanding again fa!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Catalyst4real: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
This explains it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.