Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated (47747 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Rastamann: 12:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Even if he was right, do he need to exhibit this kind of foolishness as an elected congressman in Nigeria? This is what you get when touts find their way into elected offices!
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by YungMillionaire: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2017
dammyllare:

His VC said he graduated in 2000 because that's the date on his certificate
The VC also said he graduated during the 1998/1999 calendar year
If you don't understand the calendar year, feel free to ask me and I will explain to you
Dino set is 1999set, his results was approved in january 2000
That's the reason why his cert is reading 2000
he might graduate in 2000 and also serve in 2000
My graduation set is 2013 but my certificate is reading 2014 because strike affected us and we didn't finish until 2014 but in the school brochure our names was on the 2013set

So you are saying a student can graduate before his results are confirmed?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by alid8788(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2017
It's obvious that Dino did not gradute

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Adebowale89(m): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2017
gudnex22:
sleepless night for jagaban and his boys this night.

you wish you can clear this jagonz away right? this is one but the most belittled post ve ever read.

how is dino certificate scandal an headache to those aforementioned? pls why can't u maintain decorum if there is nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Adebowale89(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2017
TimeManager:
Nigeria Educational system has been long bedevilled by institutional irregularities. You graduated in 2000 & served in 99 .. Go hump with your new servants.. I present to you iPod slaves

Truth is talking!

I used to give salute when I see an intelligent people. u ve many salute

I swear no educated balance & stable psychologically people would support this senaforgery Dino after considering the stress, sleepless night, lecturer challenges we passed thru in Schl

it seems to me that most of them are half baked graduate and non vision youth. how do u want Nigeria to move forward when the parliament, the law body to the executive packed all hardened criminal as senators

if he truly graduate, what's the singing all about, what was he celebrating? all his actions are suspicious. is either the vc is under pressure or his been buy with money to act a finishing role on this scandal because a sane man can easily deduce the bogus on this so called certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by femmy2010(m): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2017
TimeManager:
Nigeria Educational system has been long bedevilled by institutional irregularities. You graduated in 2000 & served in 99 .. Go hump with your new servants.. I present to you iPod slaves

Truth is talking!

And you see some youth chanting " Leave Dino alone ".
What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BetaThings: 1:59am On Mar 28, 2017
cstr151:
What a classless man. I suppose he is in good company and has the right to brag given how his own president has no credible certificate to speak of. Instead of the president to produce his certs, he got an army of SANS and bullied his way through with support from good for nothing people.
This is the kind of politics afonja infidels have introduced to Nigeria. Degrading the sanctity of the polity by supporting madness and then come around to claim sainthood when the precedence is followed.
Why in good conscience would any body with integrity support buhari and then castigate dino on the same issue.? Only a despicable afonja can stoop that low and then try to pose as a sort of moral police now cheesy
Useless country.

Buhari's schools (ALL) confirmed his statement
Even Dino Melaye confronted his accuser
Your Hero Jonathan does not have a PhD but it does not matter that he claims it and that is perjury

Jonathan did not confront the allegation made by Obasanjo that he (Johnathan) did not co,plete his PhD
Jonathan school could not confirm that Jonathan did his PhD

Or have you seen his PhD thesis

Please don't tell me you don't need to have a PhD to be president because you need to have a PhD to present yourself as a PhD holder

Now make an eloquent statement about the type of politics being played in this country
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BetaThings: 2:05am On Mar 28, 2017
eyinjuege:

I don't think he bribed the VC.

If there truly is a cover up, it will be to cover the shame of A.B.U.
Its a great institution, and if they admitted someone with fake result, they also allowed him graduate without passing all necessary courses, and then gave him admission again for a postgraduate course then every one who graduated there will have their degrees questioned.
Many politicians and shakers in Nigeria are alumni.
Won't all their own achievements be questioned?

There is no way that ABU will ever contradict Dino
If they say he did not graduate on what basis did they allow him do a masters in the same school
Another school can claim that they did not know that the first degree was forged but not ABU

It is ABU that has been on trial since their PG alumnus is being accused of not having a first degree from the same school
And I reckon that they spent the past week buying time to finish "cooking" their records

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BetaThings: 2:08am On Mar 28, 2017
kYjelly2:
If I were Dino, I'd be laughing my ass off as well.

How can you have a certificate-less coup plotter as a president, then you want to tasee the guy that has university degree
All the schools Buhari attended confirmed that he attended their schools
WAEC also confirmed his certificate

The University of PH could not back up Jonathan's claim that he has a PhD
Jonathan could not repsond to Obasanjo's allegation that Jonathan does not have a PhD
Or is lying by Jonathan acceptable to you

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by lemolemo: 2:21am On Mar 28, 2017
GAME ON
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by metallisc(m): 2:24am On Mar 28, 2017
tolexy007:

And u wey get first class, wetin u don achieve other than Likes on Nairaland.

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BetaThings: 3:07am On Mar 28, 2017
cstr151:

Dino is just a floor member.
Your President and commander in chief has major question marks on his own eligibilty.
That should be of more interest to you than a dino melaye representing a single constituent.

Melaye is more of a role model to the younger ones than the president
I am also interested in your views about Jonathan's alleged PhD degree
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by jollymizzle(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Lmao grin Dino don mad since 40bc the video funny die, e even synced the melody to his dance steps. Na waa for this Nigeria. D kain bourbon whiskey wey go dey dem locker for that house of comedy dem dey call Senate go mad gan

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by deweyinmi: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2017
someone should tell Dino this whole this isn't over and he should stop behaving like a thout
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 28, 2017
I weep for ds space calld Nigeria. how can d country move forward wen certificate forgers nd drug barons are law makers
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Mememan: 5:38am On Mar 28, 2017
tuniski:
Dino a true abusite and an authentic senator. The most vibrant in the 8th assembly. Proud to be abusite and very proud of Dino the lion of the senate!
Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by kolafolabi(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2017
I see no difference between him and Donald Trump.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2017
When will Buhari show us his own certificate, even if it's forged?
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
who would you bet on to have a higher IQ, Melaye or Fayose?

Like or share

Haaa... bros, that one is one of the most difficult questions ever posed.

To determine that, we would need to use a very powerful electron microscope to search for their brains first.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2017
deweyinmi:
someone should tell Dino this whole this isn't over and he should stop behaving like a thout

But he is a tout
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2017
dammyllare:

His VC said he graduated in 2000 because that's the date on his certificate
The VC also said he graduated during the 1998/1999 calendar year
If you don't understand the calendar year, feel free to ask me and I will explain to you
Dino set is 1999set, his results was approved in january 2000
That's the reason why his cert is reading 2000
he might graduate in 2000 and also serve in 2000
My graduation set is 2013 but my certificate is reading 2014 because strike affected us and we didn't finish until 2014 but in the school brochure our names was on the 2013set

From information available he served in 1999.

Are you saying that he went to serve before his results were approved?

Are you still in the secondary school or what?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2017
YungMillionaire:
grin grin grin I laugh tire - my colleague who speaks Yoruba just interpreted the song for me. These Yoruba people are just too charismatic even when they are completely guilty like Dino grin grin grin

I know. It looks funny at first when you see a grown man displaying childish antics like this man.

But it becomes less funny and more worrying when you realise that the grown man is a Senator of your country.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2017
SeniorZato:
Pls help me confirm how much he paid the VC

No. I don't think he bribed the. V.C.

The V.C won't be that stupid. I think the university is trying to cover it's tracks.

If the V.C tells the world that Dino didn't graduate then all the ABU alumni's certificates will be questioned. And there are many name Nigerians that passed through that school.

For the V.C to lie under oath, he must have some very powerful Nigerians who are ABU alumni behind him.

That's probably why it took this long to hear an official story from the university.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Daddybright1986(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino Melaye, where is your certificate?
Simple; Dino presented his Certificates to the Senate.

Buhari, where is your O Level Certificate?
Haba! Buhari hired 13 SANs to defend him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by FUSS: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2017
timokoko:
Dino is still a kid......Anyway dere is something fishy and Dino is trying very hard to cover it.

were the fish dey? go and tell the presido to show his own certificate.
i don't know why this country is filled with people who prefer double standard
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2017
God will never forgive Buhari and APC leaders for them to have allowed people like Dino to be ruling us. See mocking for this 21 century We are still doing like people of Stone age. Seriously am tired for naija
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by FUSS: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2017
femmy2010:

And you see some youth chanting " Leave Dino alone ".
What a shame
Yes leave him alone because there is a presido ruling this country without a certificate.
what is good for the goose,....................
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by weedtheweeds: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
what are you saying? is this what Nigeria needs right now? the man graduated and he can prove it. let this case disappear like that. it is only a waste of time. regardless of his grade, he was schooled and there is evidence of his education. they claimed he forged his certificate and he has proved them wrong. The Nigerian constitution did not state that one must have additional degrees to become a senator. An OND or a BSc is enough. He has it, so why waste your fund going to Havard when he can beat you with your constitution even if you have opposing evidence from Harvard. Our number one citizen has not cleared his own certificate saga and everyone let it die. Dino is more educated than the president yet he is only a senator. Let us open all the certificate scandals and let us see if we will have a president in 2 weeks. We all know Tinubu and his cohort are responsible for this and the man beats his chest because he knows his hands are clean in this regard. What he did is only a victory display that is natural. Take your hate elsewhere
LordVoldemort:
This video just proof how guilty this mother fucker is.

This man belongs to the garage.

He can successfully bribe the ABU VC but he need to address Havard university and London school of economics too let's see how he will bribe them over there.

Useless maggot

Left to me I will say we storm the national assembly and beat the shit out of this people probably they will start taking people serious.

Let him fight for a bill that will favour the masses and release a video after that.

Oloriburuku agbaya

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2017
tuniski:
Dino a true abusite and an authentic senator. The most vibrant in the 8th assembly. Proud to be abusite and very proud of Dino the lion of the senate!

So in ABU your went for NYSC before graduating hahaha..
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nkpolete: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Nellybank:
Third class? And you are still proud of yourself. Clap for yourself ode
What is his position now Can archive that in your life time
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by LordVoldemort(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
what are you saying? si this what Nigeria needs right now? the man graduated and he can prove it. let this case disappear like that it is only a waste of time. regardless of his grade, he was schooled and there is evidence of his education. they claimed he forged his certificate and he has proved that he does. The Nigerian constitution did not state that one must have additional degrees to become a senator. An OND or a BSc is enough. He has it, so why waste your fund going to Havard when he can beat you with your constitution even if you have opposing evidence from Harvard. Our number one citizen has not cleared his own certificate saga and everyone let it die. Dino is more educated than the president yet he is only a senator. Let us open all the certificate scandals and let us see if we will have a president in 2 weeks. We all know Tinubu and his cohort are responsible for this and the man beats his chest because he knows his hands are clean in this regard. What he did is only a victory display that is natural. Take your hate elsewhere

Dear brother,

I am fully aware the requirements for contesting for a political post in Nigeria.

I know you don't have to be a prof to contest

But going by your logic DINO as done nothing wrong. Which baffles me a lot and from what the trash you just pen down I more convince you belong to the same category with him.

He lied to the whole country he went to Havard and you my dear brother see nothing wrong with it.

If he can lie about something he doesn't even need on his cv to contest for an election.

What makes you think he won't have lied to or do anything necessary to meet the needed requirement.

Sometimes all we need to do is just to be objective in our thinking.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2017
bjhaid:
He finally bribed the VC

Whether, he bribe the vc or not. The final authority on the certificate issue has spoken. That's the end of the matter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.