Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea (638 Views)

New Google Adsense Policy | Everything You Need To Know As A Publisher / Old Policy Adsense For Sale / Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by ToluAds(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
Many are wondering why i said that Adsense invitation policy is a bad idea But to be sincere with you,Adsense invitation policy isn't a bad idea to we legitimate and genuine sellers but we don't just know what the bad people are doing underneath with this invitation idea.

Adsense invitation policy is good in some way. e.g,
1)To confirm what you are buying
2)To check if the Adsense is not Admob
3)To know if the Adsense Account is Hosted or Non Hosted.
The Above Reasons sounds good right,
Now let consider what the bad eggs are doing with this Invitation Policy,I won't like to waste ur time so let me tell u my experience with a little story.

A guy contacted me that he needs a 9ja Adsense and he asked me for Price and all other necessary things just like a normal buyer do,I gave him all he needed to hear and we concluded the deal.Now he asked me to invite his email and i did,he complained that i haven't invited him yet and i sent him a screenshot of the User Management and His and my email were there and He told me that he has seen the invitation and accepted it.
I waited for my payment for 20hours and this guy didn't turn up nor reply my messages,so i removed him from my Adsense.
After 2 days,I got an abusive email from an unknown email that i scammed him and he was cursing.
So i got the email user number i asked him what happened,At first he wasn't calm but i had to calm him down and i explained to him the buyer that approached me and didn't buy the Adsense aand i gave him the buyers number.
This Email user told me that the number scammed him of 30k and didn't admin him and later removed him.
Now,At that moment i knew what happened exactly and explained my part of the story to him with our chat and the way he didn't pay up...

Moreover,Something of this time happened this night
I am not sure whether this person also scammed someone but he approached me and ended up not buying after invitation and i was so pissed.

Buyer should always know that Invitation doesn't garantee your safety of not getting scammed buy this bad people bcus u are a Standard User and u can be removed anytime And always try to buy from sellers that are legitimate.

Sellers please take caution and stop invitation policy...
Let me know ur ideas and suggestions

1 Like

Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by gidimasters(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg summary of this epistle
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by GoodyOG: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
very Informative OPs, This is the reason i don't talk much when the politicians embezzle public money in the name of corruption while an average or lower Nigerian exhibit corruption. To be honest 'change begins with you' is the only way to free Nigeria from this immorality.
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by ToluAds(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2017
U should take ur tym to read it

gidimasters:
Abeg summary of this epistle
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by iamdutch: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
This I why I don't like the online transaction. I'm in Abuja and in serious need of 9ja non hosted adsense but I would only by from someone I can meet one on one. Anyone available?
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by ToluAds(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
iamdutch:
This I why I don't like the online transaction. I'm in Abuja and in serious need of 9ja non hosted adsense but I would only by from someone I can meet one on one. Anyone available?
Many of we people selling Adsense are from all over the 36 states,It won't be easy meeting.
You can find a trusted buyer bcus not everyone is a scammer
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by iamdutch: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
ToluAds:

Many of we people selling Adsense are from all over the 36 states,It won't be easy meeting.
You can find a trusted buyer bcus not everyone is a scammer
do u know any?
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by ToluAds(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
iamdutch:
do u know any?
I which u can trust me and buy the unverified 9ja Adsense i have
Re: NOTICE: Adsense Invitation Policy Is A Very Bad Idea by iamdutch: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
ToluAds:

I which u can trust me and buy the unverified 9ja Adsense i have
what's ur location?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Working And Cheap SMTP / Hackers Held New York Upcoming Blood Burster Movie, Request Ransom In Bitcoin / 6 Steps To Clean And Harden Your Wordpress Website Security With The Free Sucur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.