Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Old Policy Adsense For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Old Policy Adsense For Sale (2134 Views)

Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / USA And Naija Adsense For Sale / verified UK adsense with 50£ & naija adsense for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

I'm considering giving up blogging soon. Got a WordPress blog with about 300 original posts on lifestyle, health, money etc. Site Alexia rank was 5 million before but stopped posting months ago and it has dropped to 11 million. It's got https

There's an old policy, full verified, AdSense account attached to it with about 40 dollars in it.

Thinking of selling it all if I get a good offer. Anybody up?

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by moneyadulttube: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2018
How do I contact you

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:
Hi,

I'm considering giving up blogging soon. Got a WordPress blog with about 300 original posts on lifestyle, health, money etc. Site Alexia rank was 5 million before but stopped posting months ago and it has dropped to 11 million. It's got https

There's an old policy, full verified, AdSense account attached to it with about 40 dollars in it.

Thinking of selling it all if I get a good offer. Anybody up?

grin so this Adsense scammer lady you are back madam Laura confidence cool how far the foreign Adsense account you dey steal from boys cool or you wan scam your Christmas money grin before it is too late angry I suggest you close this thread before I expose your fake assss
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

grin so this Adsense scammer lady you are back madam Laura confidence cool how far the foreign Adsense account you dey steal from boys cool or you wan scam your Christmas money grin before it is too late angry I suggest you close this thread before I expose your fake assss

Hi,

Feel free to post a link to anywhere i have ever mentioned AdSense on Nairaland.

Don't fail me now

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
moneyadulttube:
How do I contact you

Send an email to lauzea1389@gmail.com
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

Hi,

Feel free to post a link to anywhere i have ever mentioned AdSense on Nairaland.

Don't fail me now

Oh you have discarded your nairaland account you created in September grin babe wish up and run angry before I hunt your a$$ down
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Just checked your profile and saw you are an AdSense seller. I'm not competing with you, just selling off one account i have been using for 4 years thanks.

Don't forget to post that link here please or I will do you what you have just done me. I will do it over and over again on all your trends. False accusation is a terrible thing that cannot be forgiven easily

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Oh you have discarded your nairaland account you created in September grin babe wish up and run angry before I hunt your a$$ down

You should be more careful about how you talk. Post evidence that i created an account in September and post a link to the thread i created with that account. You are just attacking based on assumption

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

Just checked your profile and saw you are an AdSense seller. I'm not competing with you, just selling off one account i have been using for 4 years thanks.

Don't forget to post that link here please or I will do you what you just have done me over and over again. All your trends. False accusation is a terrible thing that cannot be forgiven easily

Let me tell you something b1tch I'm already a trusted seller here grin a dirty scammer dog like you can never bring my business down grin sha be you be abuja based olosho 3 months you contacted me cool when I am done with you undecided your location go change to warri
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Let me tell you something b1tch I'm already a trusted seller here grin a dirty scammer dog like you can never bring my business down grin sha be you be abuja based olosho 3 months you contacted me cool when I am done with you undecided your location go change to warri

I'm in Lagos.

Post the link Mr. bastard

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

I'm in Lagos.

Post the link Mr. bastard
grin moving does not change a thing you brain dead olosho tongue close this thread before I rush you
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

grin moving does not change a thing you brain dead olosho tongue close this thread before I rush you

Why do you web tool sellers always think Nairaland na your papa land and no one can sell a thing there?

If you have proof that she is a scammer show it and stop beating about the bush, she has called you on it

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

Why do you web tool sellers always think Nairaland na your papa land and no one can sell a thing there?

If you have proof that she is a scammer show it and stop beating about the bush, she has called you on it

Shut up she had an account named lauraeze before I just can’t get the spelling right but it is her
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Shut up she had an account named lauraeze before I just can’t get the spelling right but it is her

Tell me your mother's name and i will find her 5 times on Nairaland.

Stupid fool
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

Tell me your mother's name and i will find her 5 times on Nairaland.

Stupid fool

grin ah now I see what you are grin your account was created on the 28 of last month meaning you are her fake account cool I just pieced it together now you are Laura confident scammer
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

grin ah now I see what you are grin your account was created on the 28 of last month meaning you are her fake account cool I just pieced it together now you are Laura confident scammer

Actually i am someone else, lol. I created this account to deal with a fraudster over in book ads section.

What is your mother's name ooo
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Post the link to a thread by that account selling AdSense and scamming anyone
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

Actually i am someone else, lol. I created this account to deal with a fraudster over in book ads section.

What is your mother's name ooo

grin laurazea I'm ready for you this Christmas grin until you beg men way you Don lut
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

Post the link to a thread by that account selling AdSense and scamming anyone

Shut up brain dead olosho and her fake accounts later you go find one nigga to brainwash
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

grin laurazea I'm ready for you this Christmas grin until you beg men way you Don lut

Post the proof here big teeth
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

Post the proof here big teeth

Shut up troll fake laurazea
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Shut up troll fake laurazea

I only said you should bring your proof are you deaf?
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Shut up brain dead olosho and her fake accounts later you go find one nigga to brainwash

Only guys with very small pricks are this nasty to women.
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by moneyadulttube: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

I only said you should bring your proof are you deaf?

Abeg what will you gain defending the OP? Allow them to settle their scores.

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2018
moneyadulttube:

Thanks bro the idiats dey come my page to call me a scammer grin he thinks I get my clients from nairaland grin and this his account is fake account used by the OP laurazea
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
moneyadulttube:

The op is a published author and I am her fan. When you see the site she wants to sell you will understand. She has even written a story here on Nairaland. 3 actually.

She's been selling books here on nairaland for a while
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Thanks bro the idiats dey come my page to call me a scammer grin he thinks I get my clients from nairaland grin and this his account is fake account used by the OP laurazea

No you don't get clients from NL you just post ads all over the place for fun

1 Like

Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

No you don't get clients from NL you just post ads all over the place for fun

Mule laurazea if you are woman enough talk to me woman to man with your real scam account
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2018
moneyadulttube:

Hello, What you are seeing is an AdSense selling king trying to shut down all competition. How many times have i told him to show proof of my scam?

Feel free to go and buy from him if you please. Laurazea is not my real account but one i use to do things privately on this forum you know why?

My real account has over 39 followers and they can see all i do. That does not suit me always.

I am skeptical about offloading this site and Adsence though. All i wanted was a tempting off to make my final decision

Thanks
Re: Old Policy Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Mule laurazea if you are woman enough talk to me woman to man with your real scam account

You are a bastard small prick. Go and dig up that real account since you know it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duplicate Bye Bye Wordpress Plugin / How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel / How To Buy A Domain Name Without Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.