Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now (1450 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / Stubborn Nnamdi Kanu Goes Back To Radio Biafra Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls listen very interesting Rocha's Is apologizing to biafrans and that he never killed anyone
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by Emycord: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Pls listen very interesting
tell us whats happening
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by ElsonMorali: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Anything new other than the usual hate - filled garbage they always spew?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by GrandGarcon: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Pls listen very interesting
tell us what is happening
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by Eshinwaju: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Who listens to a bunch of mentally deranged animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by Customer80: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Who listens to a bunch of mentally deranged animals
it's better listening to radio Biafra than engaging in killing your fellow Nigerian as was done in ile ife

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by yarimo(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Mtcheeew yeye useless set of people grin

1 Like

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by DocHMD: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2017
That's the no 1 unjammable radio in the world. A radio that dismantles age-long lies previously held as truth. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by ogboa2017: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2017
DocHMD:
That's the no 1 unjammable radio in the world. A radio that dismantles age-long lies previously held as truth. cheesy

The radio that is fast spreading branches around the globe and can be heard any where in the world and dismantling lies told for years about Nigeria .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by Eshinwaju: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Customer80:
it's better listening to radio Biafra than engaging in killing your fellow Nigerian as was done in ile ife

We are slow to anger and we abhor violence as a tool but we will not be intimidated through violence especially in our land.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by stjudas(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
We remain strong and resolute!

3 Likes

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by Customer80: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eshinwaju:

We are slow to anger and we abhor violence as a tool but we will not be intimidated through violence especially in our land.... cool
who is asking you that? Thought you're the father of one nigeria you shouldn't go about killing your brothers in ile ife since you are a proponent one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by doingood: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
No body I guess
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by Eshinwaju: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Customer80:
who is asking you that? Thought you're the father of one nigeria you shouldn't go about killing your brothers in ile ife since you are a proponent one Nigeria

If my brother comes to mess with my wife in my house, I will surely respond....?...what would you do...and by the way, we are no father of one Nigeria...either way, we are very okay... cool
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by simpleseyi: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
ogboa2017:

The radio that is fast spreading branches around the globe and can be heard any where in the world and dismantling lies told for years about Nigeria .

Please can the radio release its Dilector from Kuje Prison and wake up its senseless followers that have been used for shooting practice by the Nigerian Police Force? If not, then Go and Die.
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by meccuno: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
the same of people from the same tribe as usual doing what they do best.some times you think if there is an igbo giant chasing them in their dreams. when defensive mode is turned up and names are called,the same people would label the victim an aggressor filled with hate speech.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by igwebuike01: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
simpleseyi:

Please can the radio release its Dilector from Kuje Prison and wake up its senseless followers that have been used for shooting practice by the Nigerian Police Force? If not, then Go and Die.
20 Ife Indegenes are arriving Kuje soon, to serve the Great Director. Tinubu may soon join them as 2019 approaches

1 Like

Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by igwebuike01: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eshinwaju:

If my brother comes to mess with my wife in my house, I will surely respond....?...what would you do...and by the way, we are no father of one Nigeria...either way, we are very okay... cool
So your own is called "response" but other people own response is "hate". Nonsense
Re: Whos Listening To Radio Biafra Right Now by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rochas is apologizing am beginning to suspect this man

(1) (Reply)

Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! / Ngeneukwenu, Which Buhari Are You Talking About? / This Interview By Tafawa Balewa On Independence Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.