Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! (1453 Views)

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Youngadvocate(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is what one gets in Nigeira. A country where normal global realities become abnormal and abnormal global realities are only normal.

One can't possibly tell why almost nothing works in this country. The wheels of development are crippled by nepotism,ethnic bigotry, religious dogmatism, devilish minds and antics of politicians.

They introduce any instrument, antics and game possible that will ensure they perpetuate their self-serving interests and aggrandisement. It therefore, doesn't mean a thing if millions of innocent souls are murdered in a day, so far as
they have their way.

Boko Haram was a case in hand. Prior to the 2015
elections, it was a ploy meet for propaganda. The obsession of this government to get grip of power by all means ensured they managed the crisis masterly to their favour.

Although many raised the dust that majority of politicians in the opposition camp from the north were core sponsors of the deadly sect, public gullibility and misinformation prevailed in the face of strong propaganda.

With Nnamdi Kanu in detention for charges so flimsy that it didn't take long before two court judges dismissed, them.

Whenever he and his fellow IPOB Prisoners were going to court, uninformed persons would mistake him and his colleagues to be world class terrorists because of the presence of heavy security and the manner he was so guarded.

In several occasions, the court would be locked against the public that wanted to witness the proceedings and security men would mount outside with Security dogs and ammunition. He was particularly always handcuffed while his
colleagues were mostly free.

On the contrary, Boko Haram leaders who head one of the deadliest terrorists groups in the world have killed thousands of innocent citizens and rendered many areas in the northeast desolate, were seen in the court seated with comfort and bliss, chatting and apparently having good time
in the court room. They seemed unperturbed and far too healthy than a civil servant in office agonising over his 7 months unpaid salary would look.
Complete readibg: igbobia.com/?q=see-court-moments-freedom-agitator-nnamdi-kanu-is-handcuffed-heavily-guarded-while-terrorists-boko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Kdon2: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Youngadvocate:
This is what one gets in Nigeira. A country where normal global realities become abnormal and abnormal global realities are only normal.

One can't possibly tell why almost nothing works in this country. The wheels of development are crippled by nepotism,ethnic bigotry, religious dogmatism, devilish minds and antics of politicians.

They introduce any instrument, antics and game possible that will ensure they perpetuate their self-serving interests and aggrandisement. It therefore, doesn't mean a thing if millions of innocent souls are murdered in a day, so far as
they have their way.

Boko Haram was a case in hand. Prior to the 2015
elections, it was a ploy meet for propaganda. The obsession of this government to get grip of power by all means ensured they managed the crisis masterly to their favour.

Although many raised the dust that majority of politicians in the opposition camp from the north were core sponsors of the deadly sect, public gullibility and misinformation prevailed in the face of strong propaganda.

With Nnamdi Kanu in detention for charges so flimsy that it didn't take long before two court judges dismissed, them.

Whenever he and his fellow IPOB Prisoners were going to court, uninformed persons would mistake him and his colleagues to be world class terrorists because of the presence of heavy security and the manner he was so guarded.

In several occasions, the court would be locked against the public that wanted to witness the proceedings and security men would mount outside with Security dogs and ammunition. He was particularly always handcuffed while his
colleagues were mostly free.

On the contrary, Boko Haram leaders who head one of the deadliest terrorists groups in the world have killed thousands of innocent citizens and rendered many areas in the northeast desolate, were seen in the court seated with comfort and bliss, chatting and apparently having good time
in the court room. They seemed unperturbed and far too healthy than a civil servant in office agonising over his 7 months unpaid salary would look.
Complete readibg: igbobia.com/?q=see-court-moments-freedom-agitator-nnamdi-kanu-is-handcuffed-heavily-guarded-while-terrorists-boko

So so sad for nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by FavoredGuy: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
This country don tire many people. They say, east or west no place like home but this our own home eeee (Nigeria).... Make God help us sha. That's all.

No sector/system is functioning properly in this country. Judiciary.......epileptic
power...........epileptic
health...........epi(dermic)
religion........?
Economy..... Negative growth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Igboesika: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
What do you expect from animal kingdom?, not surprised though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by tuscani: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zoo called Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Splashme: 3:56am On Apr 14, 2017
That is Buhari govt for you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Bridget95(f): 4:48am On Apr 14, 2017
knowing that these men belong to the West African branch of the deadliest terrorist organization in the world Isis .
That does nothing but to storm villages with military hard ware ,take woman hostage, kill men and take boys as their fighters,camp woman in bushes and mass impregnate them to give birth to future hardcore terrorists,burn villages to the ground and disappear.This is their work for almost 8yrs running. sending thousand of souls to the great beyond.

And Nigeria treats them as special breeds and treat Nnamdi KANU as the highest criminal. Just take a look at how commanders of the word's deadliest organization are feeling like kings .

God save us all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by timecapsule: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Those that rear SHEEP are called SHEPHERDS, that means those that rear COW should be called COWARDS. We are being rule by cowards in this zoo called a country. Only country that have free visa to hell. EXPECT THE NEW DOWN SOON. The country of the rising sun for the WISE MEN / WOMEN FROM THE EAST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by mightyhaze: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2017
And then u ask why Nigeria is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by DocHMD: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2017
This is why whenever I see an Igbo man deceiving himself and preaching 'One nigeria'. I feel like mauling the buffoon.

5 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Justuceleague2: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
OK

I knew the spinners would spin web of lies and they have

First of all SR happens to be a source I trust however many people on their page wrote almost the same question, how do we know these are boko haram terrorists? The video did not indicate an audible conversation, no charge sheet, I could go on an on but I'm sure these spinners will come here to tell me how I'm defending buhari and his brothers. even so, it's suspected terrorism, it's not like Shekau is the one smiling

On the contrary kunu committed treason, attempted to destabilize the country, asked followers to murder armed forces and steal their weapons, that's not even the issue, the issue is kunu did not conduct himself as a sober suspect, he's changed lawyers 4 times, insulted judges, disrupted court activities twice, even threatened Buhari on live TV behaving like he will be busted out of prison in a few days after his arrest

. This is a case of na you do you

Gaskiya ne

2 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by Youngadvocate(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Justuceleague2:
OK

First of all SR happens to be a source I trust however many people on their page wrote almost the same question, how do we know these are boko haram terrorists? The video did not indicate an audible conversation, no charge sheet, I could go on an on but I'm sure these spinners will come here to tell me how I'm defending buhari and his brothers. even so, it's suspected terrorism, it's not like Shekau is the one smiling

On the contrary kunu committed treason, attempted to destabilize the country, asked followers to murder armed forces and steal their weapons, that's not even the issue, the issue is kunu did not conduct himself as a sober suspect, he's changed lawyers 4 times, insulted judges, disrupted court activities twice, even threatened Buhari on live TV behaving like he will be busted out of prison in a few days after his arrest

Gaskiya ne

Put your thought in right perspective and I will answer you...

2 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by dragonking3: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Although I don't support Nnamdi kanu but this is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by GrandGarcon: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Justuceleague2:
OK

Gaskiya ne
Where did you hear that Nnamdi Kanu commited treason? The crime they say he committed is TREASONABLE FELONY! TREASONABLE FELONY IS NOT TREASON! let that sink deep into your thick skull!

4 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by abouzaid: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
God bless Biafra,when Nigerians voted in buhari into power, i know automatically, this is going to be the beginning of the end. a man nominated by boko haram as their negotiator, an active patron of the miyetti Allah cattle breeders association, a man who had declared that he would spend his entire lifetime working to see the full sharia implemented all over Nigeria. an average Yoruba man knows that disintegration is the best for us in this country but the likes of tinubu,orji uzor kalu and bugari are forcefully holding us together because out of their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by cheruv: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2017
DocHMD:
This is why whenever I see an Igbo man deceiving himself and preaching 'One nigeria'. I feel like mauling the buffoon.
I tell you those Igbos are the biggest fools I've seen
Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by AntiNigerian: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
just look at the hell fire that fraud Lugard created for his slaves!

3 Likes

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by cheruv: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
This reminds me of buhari in the 1980s...he dumped the vice ekwueme at kirikiri while the main person himself shagari was housed in a palace under the pretentious term "house arrest".
Yet some stupid Igbos would come and tell me...one Nigeria lipsrsealed

M ma gi ura ehh...I hazhie onwe gi undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by PetroleumJelly: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Speechless
Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by PetroleumJelly: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Justuceleague2:
OK

Gaskiya ne

What did your own president commit

Did he not plan a coup What treason can be worse than that

He killed people dude, murdered them.

In Nigeria, hypocrisy doesn't hide at all. It's not nocturnal, it doesn't hide in the shadows, but brazenly struts it's stuff for all to see.

You Nigerians elected a coup plotter and murderer, yet you see nothing wrong with that, sigh
Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by DocHMD: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Where did you hear that Nnamdi Kanu commited treason? The crime they say he committed is TREASONABLE FELONY! TREASONABLE FELONY IS NOT TREASON! let that sink deep into your thick skull!

And even the 'Treasonable felony' is taking them donkey years to prove. Allow the illiterate pro-fulani muslim zombie to wallow in his idiocy while defending his gods from fouta djallon. His brain is definitely hidden somewhere in the caves of Soka forest by some ritualists.

Na him do himself
Re: Court Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram Leaders, Something Is Wrong!! by GrandGarcon: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
DocHMD:

And even the 'Treasonable felony' is taking them donkey years to prove. Allow the illiterate pro-fulani muslim zombie to wallow in his idiocy while defending his gods from fouta djallon. His brain is definitely hidden somewhere in the caves of Soka forest by some ritualists.

Na him do himself
Yes because a lamb can never be innocent when the lion is the judge. Can a cockroach be innocent in the midst of fowls? Hell no! So I am nit at all suprised.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Sign The 2017 Budget In London? Ita Enang / Sign This Petition For A #unitednigeria / Biafra: Northern Elders Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.