Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Authors - 3 Tips To Make More Money With Your Okadabooks Referral Link - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Authors - 3 Tips To Make More Money With Your Okadabooks Referral Link (856 Views)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Authors - 3 Tips To Make More Money With Your Okadabooks Referral Link by ekaromail: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hey everyone,

I'm here again to find your trouble. tongue

Hehehehehehehe

I'm sure some of you gbasky Okada riders are already grooving the Okadabooks referal program like there's no tomorrow. I know. See someone's testimonyin the image below

*clapping my hands*

Nice! Want to talk about passive income, talk Okadabooks referral program.

You know that excitement and rush of adrenaline you feel when you wake up to an email message that says, you've been credited while you slept? Yeah! That's how excited I want you to feel every morning.

You should be like this guy, shocked, screaming “hooooooooooo shit!”

The exciting part is, those who have registered with your referral link also get a piece of this delicious pie. It is a win win situation right?

Yes. Right.

That's why I'm worried about those who haven't started making any money via the referral program yet.

In Neville's voice, I'm like, "what the booker are you people waiting for?"

These set are bombarding my Inbox with different questions on how to go about getting people apart from family and friends. Seriously. You want others riders to get all the people in Nigeria before you put your act together?

Rumplestilskin’s voice: No! I won't let you waste time like that, dearies. That is why I wrote this piece. Read on.

So as a storyteller, what are those three tips you can use to get more clicks on your referral link? If you own a blog, this should be very easy. Let's look at them together.

Click here http://discuss.okadabooks.com/t/authors-3-tips-to-make-more-money-with-your-okadabooks-referral-link/526

(1) (Reply)

The Promise Under The Iroko Tree / Faithfully Unfaithful-A love story with tangles,mistakes and tears / Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.