Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr (886 Views)

A Village Love Affair Complete By Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 31, 2019
LOVE DIGGER
SEASON 1
Written by FR

Episode One.

The eatery was buzzing with people who were having their meal and chatting at the time as the two friends were no different.

"Oh boy look at you wow, look how fresh and fine you are, hah what did the white man feed you with over there, infact no I am not sure this is the work of a white man , this must be the work of a white woman"
Joshua expressed his delight at the physicality of his friend.

"hah, Joshua abeg leave that thing there is no white woman, it's just been God you know, five years I had to grind and hustle my way up to the me you currently see, it's just been God"
Iyke replied with a mid smile as he also calmly observed his long time friend with much satisfaction.

"But Iyke what on earth happened man, one day we were planning for our final year exams and the other minute you were gone, at least come on you could have called or tell me something about your plans, then you even went there and couldn't give us a call, not even your family knew your whereabouts, what happened? "

Joshua said impatiently as his mind began to reflect on how his supposed best friend with he had planned the future with suddenly disappeared just a day to their final exams, it had come as a surprise and a shock for everyone including his family who had no idea what had happened until news started flying around about his secret plans to travel out, everyone had eventually agreed to the news especially those close to him who knew Iyke never hid his desires of travelling out of the country.

"hmm you know it took me almost a week to explain that part to my family when I came back to the country a three weeks ago, am very sorry about how I left , it was unplanned for really, you know one of those try your luck ventures well that was my trip to abroad, even up till now the details seem like a miracle , I was unable to reach any one because I lost my luggage upon arrival in the U.S.A , my contacts, my phone , everything I could use to try and get back to my family, plus you know how bad I am with figures in class then, I became stranded unable to contact anyone, it was tough for me"
Iyke said sympathetically as soon as he remembered his earlier travails as an immigrant.

"Well at least you're alive and looking fine as hell and from the ride packed outside, my guy it seems someone came loaded down"
Joshua beamed with a smile as he concluded having been impressed with iyke's sophisticated looks.
"hmm well at least I did use those five years to work something nice for myself as you can see but there's something I wanted to ask you about, do you know how I can get to Cynthia, I have nothing at this minute that..... " Iyke had paused for a while as he observed the countenance of Joshua change, he wondered what could have been wrong with his question at the moment.
"......what, is something wrong ?, did something happen to Cynthia? " Iyke concluded already agitated by Joshua's look already.

"Ugh, I don't know how to say this bro, hmm " Joshua stopped for a moment, his uneasiness at the point was what he himself couldn't comprehend as he hoped to let Iyke sink in the details of his relationship with his best friend's girl.

"What happened to Cynthia, is she married, is she sick, is she dead? " Iyke said as he waited impatiently for Joshua's reply.

"Oh know not at all Iyke, listen after you left it was kinda hard for Cynthia, there were days where we were scared of how well being, she fell terribly ill and was less of her self each day, she never stopped asking about you, I guess non of your family members have told you about the girl who was always coming around just to check if you had been heard from..... " Joshua shook his head sympathetically as he remembered how bitter and hurt Cynthia was during that year his best friend had left his lover.

"they told me, not a day went by that I didn't think of her ....."

Joshua interrupted his friend as he couldn't hold it any more, he had ultimately decided to drop the news ,one way or another his friend would find out.

"Iyke, Me and Cynthia have been dating for the past three years now......."
He paused as he saw the flash of emotion rush past his friend's face though calm he feared for the worst as he continued.
"Iyke, no one knew if you where going to come back again, Cynthia was taking the news to another level , we who were around her feared for the worst , you know how tight you guys were, you were like the couple every one dreamed of, a hard working guy and a nice beautiful girl, you were the guy our parents would point a finger to and say that's a husband material just as she was, not to talk about the fact that you were literally the only guy sponsoring her education, Cynthia took your travel very hard, I just happen to..... "

Iyke interrupted impatiently
"hmm, it's okay Joshua even I would not have waited that long for me, none of this was how I planned my leave but I had to make that trip happen, I left without a word, not my family nor my best friend nor her knew , that was terrible of me hmm...... " he sighed for Bit as he managed to force a smile on his face, he had often wondered about the fate of his girlfriend, the one good thing he had held on to all this while.
"...well at least I know she is with my best friend, someone I could trust to care for her, you really don't have to feel bad or anything it's okay, it happens, love happens." Iyke said finally sipping from his wine glass.

"Are you serious, so we are not going to fight or shout out heads off or drag ourselves online over friendship and betrayal" Joshua said with a smile as he starred at his friend who seem to be taking the matter well.
" (laughs) for real? Oh no my man, we don't do that over there well at least not for issues like this, I mean I should be thanking you , you kept her going all this time that's great news for me, the fact that Joshua aka *Everitin skirt* ( a nickname for Joshua back then) can settle down with a single girl that's even more better for a news "
Iyke teased remembering the old days and Joshua's antics of dating multiple girls same time, Joshua was a ladies man with good physique and a bit stable with his finances which made every girl who had the opportunity want to take a piece out of him each time he flirted with one or two .

"(laughs) haha, nah I don't go by that nickname again bro, I am a better guy so to say, alot has changed while you were away my brother, I don't smoke also and I also .."
He paused for awhile as he shook his head almost impressed by his changed character over the years.

"Don't tell me you don't take alcohol also? " Iyke scoffed as he teased again.

"hah, relax brother she didn't turn me into a priest but I keep that one in moderation shall but really am thankful for her, my life has changed alot over those years now I have my brother with me too, this is all good news man " Joshua said In sheer excitement as he beamed with smiles.

"and speaking about changes, Joshua there were three reasons I wanted to see for, one was to see my best friend, the other was to know how I could get to Cynthia and the third was a business plan" Iyke said again sipping from his glass.

"hmm my man is matured, seriously what did the white man do to you, look at you talking about business, waow *oya drop the news as e dey hot* " Joshua said happily.

"Joshua remember how we use to talk about real estate housing business back then ,well I want to start something in Real Estate Business and Management and I was hoping you and I could work something out " Iyke said as he waited for a reply .

"are you serious (laughs) waow, Real Estate Management is big business here my friend, where are you gonna get all that dough to set something like that up and not to talk about the fact that I...well I have a job right now (shakes his head) .. I am banker with a private bank here in Lagos, I mean but really how do you intend to come up with such money for real estate management " Joshua said a bit concerned.

"don't worry about the money aspect, just consider that part as the easy part and congratulations, how did you over come your fear of been a banker and the security hazards it possessed? " Iyke said a bit surprised about his friend's occupation .

"(laughs) well while you were making sure the money aspect of our school dreams don't remain dreams, I was busy hustling for a job, my guy this was what I found after 1 year and a half of doing nothing, of course I had to take it, no risk no reward my friend" Joshua said.

" hmmm come on and you're okay with it, I mean come on Joshua you use to be the best ,smartest and most reliable housing agent in school that time and I was your main guy doing the deals, we were a team, what is it we use to say then (laughs) haha we use to brag about helping God to find a new heaven if he needed one, remember? " Iyke said with a smile as he remembered the good old days.

"hmm, yeah we made good deals then and I made alot of chicks and cheques back then (shakes his head) well my friend life goes on you know......"

Iyke cuts in.
"how about a 55-45 percent deal, partners you don't have to put a dim in, just be my partner let's work billions out of this country, what do you say? " Iyke said.

"(laughs) you were always the go-to guy for brokering any deal, you have a nice offer for me no one in his right senses will refuse but ...."

Iyke interrupts.
"anything but that word, come on.... "

Joshua cuts in.
"Guy let me finish jhare, make it 60-40 , until I can pay for setting up the business with you maybe I can then think about it " Joshua said.

" hah yes, that's the guy there deal, 60-40 I keep 60 until you can get your ass together and pay for the set up, I don't mind, let's just make money like we dreamed about back then." Iyke said finally as they gave a toast to the good days ahead of them.
t have to put a dim in, just be my partner let
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 31, 2019
Episode Two
Joshua sat comfortably on the sofa just as he tried to watch his program before Cynthia walked in fully dressed and ready to go out.
"you're ready?, you look amazing sweetheart" Joshua said taking one long good look at her as she strolled up to him.
"I know ...." she said smiling warmly before bending over his side to kiss him for a moment.
"....you wanted to discuss something with me earlier, what was it? " she said with a beautiful smile that made Joshua feel uneasy about letting her know of Iyke's return, he had had problems deciding on what to do about the issue ever since he and Iyke had met.
"baby, what is it tell me ,you look worried, what is it? " Cynthia said as she sat up rightly hoping to know her lover's worries.
"Hmmm cy I don't know how you're going to take this but it's only fair you hear this from me.... " He sat up up and starred right into her eyes.
" .....Iyke is back...." he paused for a bit just quick enough to see the sudden cold expression flash through her face.
"Iyke, when, I mean how?" she said in an agitated tune.
"we met three days ago, it's a long story really but he looks real good and okay" Joshua replied.
" three days ago and you didn't bother to say something about it....... " She paused for a minute as she tried to control the mixed emotions she was now feeling.

"this is why I was having a doubt about letting you know, this look it says it all, I know how hard it was for you back then, everything you have been through, I didn't want to put you through it for a second time" Joshua said as he waved her curly hair off to the side as to see her face more.
Cynthia brushed a tear off her left eye before putting a cheeky smile on her face again as she stared at Joshua.

"it doesn't matter what happened between me and Iyke in the past but I have no place for him anymore I just wish you did tell me then, how is he anyway? " Cynthia said.

" well Iyke is pretty much better, he looks clean, he did ask about you though.... " Cynthia interrupted.

" and? " she said impatiently.

"I told him about us, well he seems fine with it but I don't really know, it feels strange (scoffs) now I have my best friend and well I happen to be dating his..... "

Cynthia interrupts him.
"I am not his any more , I never was , you did nothing wrong, I mean look at me (smiles a bit ) I am where I am right now because of you so just forget about it, you and I don't owe him anything, nothing at all." she said finally before kissing him passionately again.

" I love you and I don't ever want to loose you, I am a better person today because of you Cynthia, I understand how this things work, it's gonna time to get used to, he seems to be doing really well, he wants me to join him so we could start real estate management ....."
Cynthia cuts in.
" go for it (laughs) it would be fun, you guys used to talk about it, you still do every now and then, you should go for it like old times, it's going to be strange having him around but I want you to know I am here for you and just you " she said with a smile .
"if any of this gets too much for you just let me know, I will pull out of the deal, I mean I have a good job already, I don't want to put you in a.... "

Cynthia cuts in.
" I will be fine sweetheart, this has always been your dream and his, I shouldn't stop you ( stares at a watch) you took ages to let me know about iyke and I am thirty minutes late now ...." she said as she gave him one final kiss before standing up to leave.
"..you should invite Iyke over some time, I may not feel what I use to for him though but I would like to see him sometime too." she said finally before dashing off.
Joshua starred at the door for a minute, he hadn't planned everything to go this smooth really, could she have been lying about not having any feelings left for her former lover; his best friend?
He shook the thought of , he was known for thinking things way too much, probably this was one beautiful adventure about to happen.
Iyke searched for his phone sluggishly as it rang from somewhere within the room, he had been up all night with a few friends not that he intended but then again how time flies when you are with friends.
'Got it' he said to himself a bit impressed by the fact as he picked it up to answer the call.

"Hello, who is this?..... " Iyke said as he relaxed his back against the bed frame been unable to recognize the number, a few seconds went by without a response from the other side making iyke wonder about the caller.

"...hello, who is this? " he asked patiently again.
"it's Cynthia" the voice came with a quake in iyke's heart as he became a bit unsettled.
"Cynthia, oh my God umh Cynthia how are you doing, I have been trying to reach you all this time, I heard that... "

Cynthia cuts in.
"Iyke listen..... " she paused for a minute before continuing.
"...listen Joshua told me you were back home, I just wanted to know you were okay ..."

Iyke cuts in.
"here I am good , I have missed you, I can't..... "

Cynthia cuts in.
"please don't start, please don't.. Don't just bring that up, please I didn't call you to check up on your feelings, by now you must have..... "

Iyke cuts in.
"Cynthia , I never stopped thinking about you, five years never looked at another girl, Cynthia we made a promise to be..... "

Cynthia cuts in.
"stop it (sobbs) stop it, don't do this, iyke please. ...."

Iyke cuts in.
"Am so sorry Cynthia, I swear on my life I never intended for any of this, please you have to believe me, Cynthia I want you... "

Cynthia cuts in.
"Well you can't , can't you get it, iyke you left without saying a word and five years has passed and you think we can just continue from..... " she paused a bit as a flood of emotions were now getting the best of her, she had prepared for this the very minute she secretly collected his number from Joshua's phone but then again she knew things may definitely go beyond her at any point.
"....iyke, am sorry I can't be wit you, I can't, your friend was there for me and my family when you left me without saying a word, I was at the brink of life when Joshua came around ,HR didn't force himself on me or anything, this three years with him has healed the pain you absence caused, I am sure ( sobbs) you will find someone out there who would love. ."

Iyke cuts in.
"Cynthia what are you saying, are you just going to throw what we had away, come on now, see I have money now, all those times in abroad, those sleepless nights I promised I was going to work and earn a good living so when I am back for you.... "

Cynthia cuts in.
"Iyke for God sake can you hear your self speak, I don't care about your money ,I cared about you and you just walked away just like that, you didn't go away for five days iyke, you left for five good years, what was I supposed to do wait for someone whose ambitions got the better of his relationship?.....(sighs) listen I told Joshua to invite you over one of this days for dinner , you should come around ,it would be nice to see you, please dont tell him I called you yet, good bye iyke" she hung up finally.
Iyke sat motionless for a few minute starring like he had been hit with a bomb shell, tears threatened to roll down his eyes before he squeezed them tightly and laid back starring at the ceiling, he couldn't really decide on what to make of Cynthia's words at the moment but he hadn't come all the way to give up just yet.
A week had rolled by as both friends began to work on their plans, their first possible purchase was a property just within the axis of the island, Joshua had easily secured a deal with one of the most Influential estate agent in upper town
at the moment and had fixed the meeting to finalize the deal.
"Oh boy see this your chassis , damn this your Porsche is clean man, this is enough money to buy a small landed property, this is complete six figures!" Joshua said excitedly as they rode in iyke's car to the meeting.

"nah, this is nothing bro, my babies will arrive a week from now, the carrier system here has been messy, this is just a toy compared to my babies" Iyke said with a smile.

"so you mean this your Porsche is just a toy ,waow you really have arrived man, guy careful oh the girls in this side are sharks swimming around (laughs) looking for who to devour, just calm yourself down " Joshua said teasingly he had not thought of the joke but seeing how calm and unappreciated it was, he felt awkward for saying it, letting a few minutes of silence pass by.

"umh, how is... How is Cynthia?.... " Iyke said finally.
" ....i mean how is everything with you guys" he added, he didn't intend to make it obvious of his concern for her well being but it didn't matter at a time like this, things were bound to be weird.

"oh hmmm ,yeah we are fine, we just there you know, oh that reminds she asked sometime ago that you come around for dinner, we could see and just chat about the good old days you know, I hope you would... "

Iyke cuts in.
"I will, yeah sure I will, it will be like old times except she is now with you (laughs hysterically as Joshua joins him too) "
He swerved into the car park section of gladings estate where they were to meet with the agent.

"I will let her know, in the mean time let's wait for contact" Joshua said as soon as iyke switched off the engine.

"I hope your agent isn't going to run late on us " Iyke said.

"(laughs) the best agent in this town never runs late, she is..... "

Iyke cuts in.
"wait, the agent is a she? "
He stares at Joshua a bit amused.

"Her name is Lilian Osoro, she is one of the best agents in this business and trust me if she tells you 10oclock you be there by 10 (checks his time) it's still a few minutes to, she will be here as promised" Joshua said.

"hmm seems you know her quite a lot " Iyke said.

"Oh no not really , I helped my manager look for some property some months ago ,it was just that one time we met and people filled me in on her details, she is good, very good " he complied.
" okay, we will see what she got, am just abit excited that's all, this is going to be our first property of many to follow, you know..... " he paused as a white Mercedes drove swerved into the car park just a stone throw from their car"

Joshua cuts in.
"(shows iyke his watch ) I told you ,didn't I? "

They both got out of their car and approached the fairly toned Lilian who was of average height with dark natural long hair finely packed behind her shoulders, wearing a polish blue turkey gown and a shade pulse to match.

"you must be his partner Mr. Iyke Ogedegbe, hi I am Lilian osoro (extends her hand for a handshake with the duo while addressing iyke with a calm attractive smile on her face ) nice to meet you "

"thanks ,it's nice to meet you too" Iyke said again as he observed her a bit more careful and ultimately been impressed by her smart looks, she was incredibly beautiful with every features just in the right place and a killer smile no wonder she was one of the best with a smile like that who Could refuse her deals? , indeed he was impressed.

"Please right this way, I would like to walk you around the building itself since am guessing this is your first time, just to make sure everything is in order before we carry out any form of legal or formal agreement, so shall we? " she said with a charming smile as both men followed her, the inspection of the property hadnt taken them any time, iyke was overly impressed by Joshua's keen eye for good property and Lilian's ability to make clarification about questions they had concerning it.

" well I am definitely impressed, this is could be a good" Iyke said.

"it is, I can assure you that" she said again as their eyes met for a minute, the awkward feeling she had encountered at the time made her look away hoping she wasnt blushing, there was no doubt in her mind there was something about him she liked the very minute they shook hands.

"we will take it!" Iyke said with a nod as he passed a look to Joshua who too was in agreement with his decision.

"really?, yes! ( scoffs) thanks, I have the paperwork with me here if you don't mind, let me go bring them"

She said as she walked back to her car.

" I told you she was good , we should discuss About taking her up as agent for us, this way we become her first go-to buyers when it comes to properties plus she has the major contacts we need in the game right now " Joshua said.

"yeah I think you are right, that is true, let's see how it goes " iyke said as she approached them again with the papers, they had gone through the carefully and completed the paperwork minutes later.

"my lawyer will finalize everything just as we discussed and Lilian is it okay if we can come up with a something like we just recently started this, so the ropes are still..... "

Lilian cuts in.
" I am in, sure it would be fun ,it's always nice to work with newer investors in this sector, ( extends her card to iyke ) here is my card you can call me when you guys have a definite proposal for what you have in mind." she managed to squeeze a smile hoping Joshua didn't think much of her decision to hand over her card to iyke , she hadn't felt like this for a long time now , she was barely holding on to her composure at the minute, it was like each time he talked her heart skipped a bit.
"oh okay that could work for us(collects the card) thanks "
Iyke said finally before they both shook hands one more time and disappeared into their various cars.
Lilian watched them move out of the car park with a breath of relief, what was that about she asked her self as she recounted how unprofessional she had behaved but for some reasons she hoped he did call her and tonight her dreams were going to be a lot Sensual.
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
EPISODE 3.

Among a few good structures in the creeks of Lagos stood the Mami Villa, where a few who had nothing much to offer but managed to still afford a nice Average place to stay lived in, one of such was Rossy who was still in Her room all locked up and ready to do the unthinkable.
She squeezed the bottle of hard medical pills open and offloaded everything in her hand , she took a long smoke with the other hand and popped the air out slowly from her nostrils and mouth.
A tear ran down her eyes not like she bothered at this point.
"God, I know I haven't been a good girl in the least, I don't think I can really...(she scoffed) " and took another long smoke from the cigarette in her other hand, her life hadn't been perfect or in the least something worth remembering, born and abandoned by a Nigerian destitute abroad and deported after she clocked seventeen with cases of all manner of abuses, she hadn't gotten any comfort as she returned to her father's land alone.
The streets had provided her a means of survival but at expense of all she may have wanted to hold or keep to herself.
Her mesimerising beauty and fluent English had made her a desire for all who could afford her then the drugs and alcohol addictions set ,letting her spiral out of control and deep into constant abuses of all manner from all who could afford to take an advantage of her, physically and emotionally distrust she had resulted to do something about her life.
" ...i don't know really, I don't even believe there is someone all powerful and mighty out there (she scoffed again) anyway I am prepared to die today, Bleep this world, Bleep me and Bleep everyone, I don't care (a tear rolled down her checks without an show of remorse on her face) God am not scared to die really, I have seen death all my life ,I guess all I just want to say is I am tired of all this ( she shrugged her cheeks as she threw away the smoke and popped two of the pills Into her mouth.
( she stared around the room with one look again and imagined what it would be like when they eventually discover her body but then her phone rang not that she cared as she popped two more pills again into her mouth, she stared at the phone lazily on the ground as she grounded the tablets to powder in the mouth in hopes of adding another until she had this big paste she could swallow all at once.

"Rossy ain't here, she is gone this time, no more service call for you boys anymore ( she laughed hysterically) as she picked the phone finally only to tighten her face In anger as she saw the bold name on the screen KIRO
what did he want from her this time? , she thought as her mind went to the last meet up she had had with the wealthy client, a nasty and quite crazy and proud character who had eyes that could scare the devil himself, she had worked for him to help In some illegal activities at some point too.
"hello, what do you want Kiro? " she asked as soon as she picked the call, she didn't care less of her fear for him at this minute infact she was going to dish a piece of her frustration and anger to him at any minute now.
"what do I want?, since when did you grow balls to ask me that? (scoffs) " kiro replied .
"Bleep you Kiro and you can tell me what you want now or I will hang up on you " Rossy said sternly.
"what? (scoffs) wait hold on, don't hang up, listen I don't like your attitude right now but it's not to be sour over, I have a job for.... "

Rossy cuts in.
"not interested Kiro, find some sorry ass girl to do your dirty job for you"

"what?, (laughs) waow you must be on some high level drugs today, what's the name I am sure I can supply you your daily take (laughs again)..."

Rossy cuts in.
(listen, I can't work for you again, you won't get the chance, I am done!" she said as she starred at her hand still filled with pills.

"I just sent to your account 5million naira on the completion of this job I have for you you will receive 10million , you have never failed me, not in the bed or in my dirty jobs you do for me so call this your big pay day rossy, get some clothes, go eat some good food, stay the Bleep of drugs and alcohol it's important you don't look like some addict from the streets, I like the look though but not this time, I want you clean and fine, someone will be around this evening to take you to Danish Reserves Suites ,you will be leaving there for now, it's all been paid for and a car is also in the working for you to get around, I want you looking like the girl who bleeps with the best for this job, do you get me? ..." kiro paused for while.

"..hey don't start drooling over the money, spend it wisely but you know the two things I care most about right?, my money and my word baby don't Bleep this up for me I swear I will find you ,do you like old times and them give what Is left to my boys and then I will put a bullet in to your head in other words don't play smart with me on this one. " kiro hung up the call as Rossy sat motionless for a minute, as her eyes fell on the credit alert message on her phone, she exhaled sharply for a minute before spitting the paste of pills in her mouth,
Maybe this was God's way of letting her know he did really exist, she took another fresh cigarette as she threw the pills in her hand around, if she was going to die sometime soon she wanted to do it in comfort but for a minute she wondered What kiro had in mind for her , he never minced his words when it came to business but what sort of business was he involved with to have warrant such a heavy Pay cash , she quickly shrugged the thought of, it didn't matter if kiro wanted her to walk the streets of hell naked she was going to do it with a big smile, she Starred at the filthy room once more and scoffed , rossy just hit the jackpot she agreed to herself. Finally.
Marie sat in her brother's executive and expensively furnished duplex which had almost everything she only saw on TV.
She felt a bit out of touch with the current trend of the wealthy folks been in her brother's for the first time after he persuaded his grandma to let her bring her back to the city now he is home had been approved and deemed right at the time.
She shook her head as her mind reflected upon the dark days where her only brother had left and was presumed dead, an incident she automatically presumed hastened their father to the grave eventually having lost their mother at a tender age, she had had to drop out of school and help out in the farm and at the market to help carter for her dad who fell sick shortly, she wiped a tear off her face as soon as it came rolling down while she sat in the parlor.
" Marie, don't tell me you have been sitting there just looking around, come on go around this is your house too , everything I have worked for and will work for it's for you now, you're all I have left remember? Meaning.... " iyke walked closely to where she was as she smiled haystack the sight of him.
"no body will ever for any reason disrespect you again in any way, your brother is home" he said as he relaxed on the sofa beside her.

"brother, this is amazing, everything is sparkling, you must have spent a fortune on all this" She said even more impressed at the moment.

"nahh, it's nothing just chicken change to me you see, ehmm Marie I was thinking of something, I want you to take a look at this schools they seem to be best in the country presently, tell me which one you intend to go, I want you to continue your education, I did promise you that before I left, I want to fulfill my promise to you" Iyke said as he handed his phone over to Marie who watched in excitement at the time.
" hah brother, this schools are all stinking expensive oh, we use to.... "

Iyke cuts in with a smile.
" and you my sister deserve the best, listen from now on you are going to wear the best, eat the best, hang out with the best, sleep in the best and just name it I will give you right away " he said again as he watched his sister beam with more smile.
How he wish his father was still alive to see him return as a rich and we'll respected individual.

"thank you so much brother, thank you so much, I don't know what to say right now " she said with beautiful and innocent smile in her face.

"say you will go put something else on, let's go shopping , you need some clothes ( stares at her and shakes his head teasingly) in fact I am buying your boutique, you look like village Marie my only sister can't look like a village Marie anymore, get dress let's go out." he said finally as he stood up and took one final look at her smiling face, he felt somewhat sorry for her, who knows what she and his dad must have passed through all this time,who knew the sleepless nights she had, the pain of loosing a brother and Father, she was indeed strong and what more could he do than to show his gratitude, care and love to his sister.
"brother I missed you" Marie said slowly she seemed to have read his thoughts as he put up a smile to cheer her.

" am here now, am home sweet sister and I won't leave you alone again." Iyke said finally before he walked out just as Marie burst into a show of happiness as she prepared to go out.
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
EPISODE 4

Joshua walked into the room like a man on a mission as Cynthia checked out a few of her cosmetics which laid on the bed carelessly.
" you didn't tell me " Joshua paused for a minute as he watched Cynthia stare at her phone in his hands.

"what do you mean ....."
she started at him for a minute and knew what he had meant as her eyes fell on her phone, she hadn't called him again since that one time though he had tried to get to her which she has declined so far, but the calls were all there ,apparently Joshua figured out her security password.

He threw the phone into the bed close to where she sat.
" you didn't tell me you two were back to....... "

Cynthia interrupted a bit hesitant to clear up the misunderstanding.
" ...we are not back together, I told you.... "

Joshua cuts in.
"..then why are you calling you intact how did you get his number, why didn't you tell me you wanted hear from him, I wouldnt have stopped you.... "

He said as sternly a bit Destruct at the moment, this is was unusual of her, he had noticed how protective she had become of her phone and didn't have to wonder what was happening any longer.

"...i know ( she paused for a minute abit concerned about his feelings at the moment) and I am sorry, I called him only this once just to hear him , I know what I told you sweetheart and ( she stands and walks slowly to him) I did tell you the truth, whatever we had it's in the past but I can't deny he ......( she wraps her hands around his waist as she lays her head on his chest) was there am sorry I shouldnt have called him" Cynthia said.

Joshua replies softly.
"hmm (exhales slowly) I am not worried about you calling him, it's good really, you have no idea how bad I want things between us all to go smoothly I just wish you told me that's all " he said as he wrapped his hands around her, placing a kiss on her head.

"am sorry, it wont happen again" she said reassuringly.

It was a few minutes to 2pm in the afternoon before iyke and Marie settled in the High Top Bouquet, Marie had great taste each dress she selected seem to fit her perfectly , she had always been considered as the one who had their mother's body and smile.

"Brother, isnt this rather too expensive?" she would ask as soon as he suggested her to try one or another out fit which she would eventually try as soon as he convinces her to.

They were almost done before iyke had set his eyes on a beautiful light green colored dress , he had instinctively guessed it was Marie's size at the time prompting them to stop and check the dress first before they go to pay for the ones they had gotten.

"Excuse me, that's mine! " Rossy said as she walked in with a set of green heels which seem to match the outfit.

"Really but how is it yours if it was still hung on the show rack?" Iyke asked as he hoped to get the better of her, she couldn't have been telling the truth.

" hello ( she waves the green heels In his face) I just decided to go get this , the dress is mine I told you already " Rossy said as she observed both of her competitors, she hadnt thought much of removing the dress from the show rack at the moment when she had first gotten to it, it was way expensive and as such would probably be the least anyone would want to get, how wrong she was now she thought of it.

"Still that doesn't make it yours" Iyke said calmly as he observed her more, she was quite beautiful with a good height and even more was her accent which suggested she wasn't from this part of the continent.

" brother, let's leave it really, I have got more than enough already, I don't mind " Marie said slowly to her brother , she didn't like Rossy for a minute, she seemed troublesome.

" you better listen to your girlfriend, Minster " she said with a triumphant smile on her face .

" hey watch what you say ,She is not my girlfriend , she is my sister ...." Iyke protested .

Rossy cuts in.
" oh your sister , why not sure... "
she stares at Marie unconvinced about what any of them were saying not that she cared.

Iyke cuts in.
"listen okay, umh..."

stares at the dress , it was indeed beautiful and he wanted his sister to wear this to the party he was hoping to organize for a few friends in the coming weeks and so had decided to try something else.

"...what if I paid you for it and maybe add a little extra on top it" Iyke said with a smile, this was his talent after all, brokering deals that seem impossible.

" (shakes her head) what is it with you Money bags, just because you look rich, am I supposed to feel intimidated or what?, a Typical rich Nigerian who thinks he can get his way as soon as he flashes his cash, sorry to disappoint Cash boy I don't need your money and you're not as intimidating as you look, I got this dress first and I intend to leave with it. " Rossy said with a cold smile.

" brother let's just go, please let's leave her and the dress, okay ?" Marie urged her brother who was still stunned by Rossy comments.

" I didn't mean any of that, don't judge me so quickly lady anyways you can keep it, I will..... " Iyke is interrupted.

"Wait I also don't want you to judge me that quickly ( she scoffs ) hey dear ( she stares at Marie with a quirky smile) you can keep it, it isn't even my size , I think you would fit perfectly right inside it,sorry about all that" Rossy said finally before she walked away not waiting for any of the two to try and reject her offer.
She managed to prevent herself from laughing as her mind played the little drama though she loved it for now normally if she was opportune to be in such a bouquet she would count her stars lucky to have received such an offer and if she played her cards right she might even get his number, who knows what the money bag could offer her but she didn't care, she wanted to enjoy every bit of this miracle , she had only managed to spend four hundred thousand Naira already and she wasn't thinking of stopping for a bit, you only live this life once and even now she walked out she felt the urge to live it to the fullest, poor guy he seemed nice though she agreed as she got into a uber.

2 weeks ran by before I.J ESTATES CONSULTS was fully operational and as such iyke had prepared a little party for a few friends at his place , Joshua was also fully involved too.
One of the best Catering services had been contacted long before the due date and as the party began to lit up so were the people who trooped to his place in numbers.
"umh Lilian you came, that's nice, I didn't think you wouldnt make it due to the fact I only invited you on such short notice" Iyke added as soon as he noticed Lilian was around, he hadnt thought of inviting her initially but Joshua had urged him anyway, she seemed more like the career type who have more focus to work than such leisure.

" do you think she would come?"

Iyke remembered asking Joshua who beckoned on him to invite her anyways.

"yeah I had to come, you invited me didn't you and I did remember been so happy to let you know I would turn up, so here I am." she said as she beamed with smiles , he hadn't called her after their first encounter , something that made her feel abit frustrated she had ultimately decided to through to Joshua and find an excuse to get iyke 's number from him before a two days ago he called inviting her to the party at his place.

"you look beautiful Lilian hmm ...."

Iyke paused for a moment as he looked around something had come to his mind as conversed with her.
"..you came alone or boyfriend told busy? " Iyke added it seemed out of place for him to ask and soon as he said that he hoped she was put off by the question.

"hmmm yeah ,I mean no like I... " Lilian hadn't prepared for such, was this a trick question or what.

"I came alone, no boyfriends for this chick for now " she managed to say.

" hmmm really maybe if you don't mind we could talk a bit more on that ..."

Iyke paused as soon as he caught hold of someone who wanted his attention.

"....Lillian, I have to go now, it's a busy night today I hope you do enjoy the evening "
Iyke said before he walked away finally.

"who is this hunky fellow, I cant believe my eyes " Kiro said hysterically as he and Iyke hugged warmly.

"Kiro? , waow this is crazy, kiro look at you, you look like fine and well man,look at you " iyke said as they separated.

" Iyke my guy, it's all me man, look at you, you know when they told me you came back I didn't believe my eyes even right now I can't believe you are the guy they used to drag me to classes (laughs) *oga serious student*" kiro said as they both burst into laughter.

"oh boy, look at you kiro , you look great man ,see let's...."

iyke searched for a more quiet place at the time where they could talk more, and found just the right spot.

"kiro, man let's go over there fast, we got some catching up to do my friend" iyke said as two of them walked away to a more secluded area.

"iyke how has it been..."
Kiro paused as he observed his old time friend who seem to be looking exceptionally well.

"kenshiro Adebanjo alias kiro it has been God my man, kiro I can't explain how it's been I am just happy to be back and.. "

Kiro cuts in.
"...and making money my man, that your garage is stocked up my guy, what have you been doing over there, raking in the white man money? (laughs) " kiro said.

"(laughs) I happen to find myself working for a real estate manager during my first year there ,he was a good man working within the real estate sector making millions and when he discovered I was a natural and extremely hardworking and determined to succeed and at a time where the U. S. economic was off the chart for real housing I happen to have cashed in real big,made good clean money.. "

Kiro cuts in.
"(nods his head in agreement) hmmm no wonder you want to hit the jackpot again over here with this one, am so Happy for you man "

"and you kiro, What have you been doing, are you married ?"

iyke recognizes the ring on his finger indicating Kiro must have been married.

"(smiles) well what to do brother, am just here and there, I am into importation , I too over the family business once my old man was no more and ever since then it's been like oh and I got married six months ago" kiro said.

"that's nice my man, am so happy for you really! " Iyke said.

"oh wait, I came around with someone I would like you to meet, everyone has been talking about the hottest bachelor in town (winks at iyke) and she has been pestering ever since we got here for an introduction, it would hurt her if I didn't oblige...." kiro said quickly as he got up to leave.

"just a minute , I will be back " he added before he walked out.

Iyke smiled calmly as he shook his head unimpressed at iyke's offer but no harm would come from him obliging to his friend's request.
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
EPISODE 5

Iykes eyes lit up the minute kiro returned with someone who he could recognize even from a far.
oh you? he couldnt help himself saying as he smiled calmly on seeing rossy walk in with kiro who for a moment was a bit confused at the expression.
what do you mean by you, have you met her before kiro said a bit confused and concerned as he passed a stare to rossy who was a bit surprised.
not really , we met at some shopping mall some week ago, she was very nice to me and marie Iyke said as rossy managed a smile while she took her seat alongside kiro.
oh really..... kiro said with a smile as he exchanged glances with rossy who seemed turned off a bit.
yeah I met cash boy here the other day . Rossy managed to say but then was interrupted by kiro.
cash what?, what did you just call my friend ? kiro said a bit more alarmed than angry at her audacity.
oh no its okay, cash boy is not so bad , I would rather prefer her speak her mind than hide it Iyke said again.
(laughs ) oh what do I know really my guy ( stands to leave ) iyke I will leave you to chat for a while , I have to go make a call kiro said as he walked away .
They both kept silent for a while , the atmosphere was abit uneasy for rossy at the minute but she knew she hadnt much of a choice at the moment, it was impossible to leave, she shook her head in disbelief before optioning to speak.
Nice party She said.
Ooh thanks , so I heard you wanted..
oh no, I didnt beg to want to see you really infact now I think of it I definitely wouldnt want to think I wanted to see you , kiro is a friend of a friend too so dont start thinking funny Rossy responded having interrupted iyke.
(Scoffs ) okay and I wasnt thinking any thing really , thanks for letting my sister keep the dress the other day, funny enough I never got the opportunity to say thanks Iyke said as he observed her gesture, she was a bit unusual unlike a few he had met all his life, somehow he wanted to know more of her.
an opportunity to thank me? , am guessing you would have tried to offer me more money if you had rossy said, she may have been beckoned to stay that she had no intention of letting iyke have a go at her easily.
(laughs ) what is it with you and people who have money, did a rich person offend you somewhere along the way? iyke said again.
I dont know, I just happen to have seen a lot of your kind and what they are capable of once they start throwing cash away like a house party where the endgame is sex ,alcohol and more sex rossy said feeling unbothered about iykes reaction.
true, but then again I start to wonder whats a know it-all and seen-it-all like you doing here ? iyke said , he was enjoying the conversation , it wasnt the one he had hoped for this evening but he felt relaxed having to discuss with her.
hmmm it wouldnt be a party if everyone came to party, would it? rossy said as she finally put up a smile , now she thought of it he wasnt really that bad , he seemed quite different in a strange way something that made her feel very calm and comfortable at the time.
true, you must excuse cash boy for asking too much but I just remembered I still dont know your name iyke asked .
its Rosaline ,rossy for short rossy obliged she had thought about playing with that also but had given up the idea.
I like the short but Rosaline is prettier, it suits your beauty iyke said complimenting her undeniable beauty.
really, rosaline ?, hmmm ( smiles) thanks she said.
arent you going to ask me of mine? Iyke sadi wondering why she hadnt asked of his name already.
you are cash boy , you said you were fine with it, so I will call you cash boy besides I am pretty sure I wont be needing your name any sooner except I happen to see you in another shopping mall or another house party Rossy said.
you are funny (laughs), i. he paused as Cynthia walked in on both of them where they sat which was more of a surprise to him, like he was caught pants down with someone else.
can I borrow your boyfriend for a few seconds Cynthia said as she passed a somewhat quell stare at rossy who immediately stood and took her leave just as Iyke stared hopelessly feeling a bit embarrassed and confused at the moment.
( stares at rossy who is almost out of sight) she is very pretty , am happy for you Cynthia said as she took her seat opposite iyke.
no, its nothing like that really, kiro had rosaline. Iykes need to clear the misunderstanding was cut short as Cynthia cut in.
Rosaline ?, she has a beautiful name too cynthia said again as she starred at iyke with her obvious jealousy all over her face.
(laughs) what s this about, come on Cynthia, you know me..
Cynthia cuts in.
I used to know you iyke, I used to , now you have got money its one girl after the other
Iyke cuts in.
wait, what do you mean by one girl after another
he paused again having recollected his earlier conversation with Lillian, could she have been referring to that conversation , he wondered .
..and I thought you didnt care anymore ( scoffs )you still love me, dont you? Tell me Cynthia , do you still love me Iyke said he needed not get the right answer from her , if she did her expression would utterly show it.
iI dont and I dont care who you hang out with, I just want you to be careful , every girl out there is talking about you and.
Iyke cuts in.
and you still care to come let me know (smiles) you are bad at lying and I wonder if Joshua knows that ) he stands up stretches his hand to Cynthia .
..come with me, there is something i have been wanting to show you since I came back Iyke said as he grabbed her hand gently , he had hoped she would resist him but Cynthia hadnt infact she seemed interested in what he wanted to share with her.
They both walked up the stairs and arrived at one of the many unoccupied rooms .
come on,I just want you to see this, I promise I wont do anything stupid
He urged her as he opened the door , she had seem hesitant to follow him at the moment but Iyke would never do anything to her she didnt want she thought as she walked in to the room.
wait let me get this out..
He said as he quickly went for one of the drawers besides the bed and seem to have found something inside which he produced again.
..do you still remember this , do you still remember ? Iyke said as he stretched the old worn out ring to Cynthia .
our promise ring (scoffs) you kept it? she asked in disbelief having remembered the one time gift she had managed to buy for both of them on a certain valentine day ,years ago, they had both made promises to each other to never be apart and placed each ring on the others finger except iykes own hadnt fit into his finger and so had promised to keep to always carry it where ever he went.
Cynthia collected it in disbelief as she shook her head sympathetically, memories flooded her at the minute.
all those times I was there , my heart was always with you, it was meant for you, do you remember our promise Cynthia he asked as he drew closer to Cynthia who was till speechless at the time.
do you remember all those times with you , do you remember? Iyke said as he drawer even closer to her.
please dont do this, dont make me remember all this , it hurts iyke, you left me alone, you were my family , my best friend , my world (sobs) you just left me Iyke had tried to hug her at the moment but she had refused ,stepping backwards a bit.
..dont please, am not yours anymore Iyke, I love Joshua and he is your best friend ,I cant.. she halted as soon as the room door rolled open and Joshua walked in on them.
Cynthia whats this about, what are you two doing here together Joshua asked in disbelief as both starred at him without saying anything.
..i asked a question, what are you two doing here all alone? Joshua pressed again even though he already had an obvious answer in his head.
Joshua, its not what you think! Cynthia said as she tried to walk close to him which he refuted by waving his hand at her angrily.
man, calm down , she is.. Iykes explaination was halted as Joshua interrupted him.
you couldnt just let it go, could you? ( shakes his head) man I thought we were friends for God sake, iyke you cant just come back from five years and hope to meet things the way they were ( turns to Cynthia ) and you.(scoffs ) I trusted you , come on what havent I done for you yet ( shakes his head sympathetically) you know what Iyke you can have your girlfriend ( tries to walk away but Cynthia holds on to him)
babe(sobs) no ,no this is not what you think I swear , this is nothing like that,it was.. Joshua interrupts her.
stay away from me Cynthia , go finish what you started with your boyfriend over there and as for you man ( turns at iyke ) you can forget about my partnership and my friendship , I dont need guys like you around me , I would rather have enemies Joshua said before escaping cynthias arms who runs after him.
Iyke fell back into the bed , he had succeeded in ruining a good partnership and a lost a good friend all together.
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
EPISODE 6

A week soon passed as Iykes attempt to reconcile with his best friend consistently failed just as much as Cynthias attempt too to get back with Joshua was also down casted at the time.
Iyke had become a bit troubled , he hated having to have been a cause to such an incidence , Joshua had stormed out of the party that night with Cynthia chasing after him which was a scene and an unlikely ending to the party.
Iyke rode past a few buildings within the estate where he had planned to meet up with lilian for a possible deal since Joshua was temporarily as he hoped unavailable, the spot was a little restaurant , lilians packed car at the front suggested she was inside .
Iyke got out and pretty soon found lilian already seated in the almost empty restaurant ; apparently there were less to no customer s inside.
you came on time (lilian beamed with smile as her eyes fell on iyke) over here she beckoned on him to come sit at her plastic table which he did.
you know when you said we were going to schedule a meeting or something I thought.
Lilian interrupts him out of her anxiety.
you dont like it, am sorry I thought.
Iyke cuts in not wanting to give a wrong impression of himself.
(Scoffs) oh no nothing like that, its just you , you dont look like the 3 star restaurant type to me thats all
Lilina starred at him for a few seconds before revealing an amusing smile again.
really?, oh well I am very much of the 3 star , 2 star and even the 1 star restaurant type
Oh really , well thats nice I didnt expect that , so umh are we going to talk business or just lunch? Iyke said .
lets do both, still got a lot of time left before I get back on road and all she added as she called out someone to serve them.
So he is still not talking to you , is he lilian asked she had hoped to completely avoid the issue but his mood seem to say it all.
Ugh, I deserved it though (scoffs) he will get over it I dont just know how long thats all Iyke said again.
and your .( Cynthia paused this time ,trying to make a choice of what word to use in repect to cynthia ) .. I mean Cynthia , who is she? she asked somehow she had felt things were as bit the same as they were with Joshua not that she wanted them to be that way but having understood from what a few at the party were saying she felt a bit jealous at the moment it.
(Laughs) she wouldnt even pick my calls or see me , I dont even know where she is right now (rubs his forehead with the palm of his hand) I feel really bad right now , I ruined my best friends relationship Iyke said more emotional than before as Lillian tried to cheer him up.
hey, its not your fault, none of it is , we do crazy things when we are in love Lilian said with a cheerful smile , he own rollercoaster of never ending tales of love gone wrong were enough to see what others wouldnt see.
(Shakes his head) , no I really messed up, I was selfish at the time now I have really messed up something good, you know I kept thinking maybe when I am back things would make sense for me and everyone , it will be like old times ( shakes his head) just realized how selfish and insensitive I was iyke said with face that expressed his sad thoughts.
He was truly a good man , Lillian thought as she observed him, his emotions were in check though but he expressed most of them as he spoke.
its okay iyke, things will get better maybe you just have to give them some space first, let them figure things out on their own first then am pretty sure when he is calm and settled he will listen to reason she said with a reassuring smile which iyke returned as they both had their lunch.

Miles away , kiro sat up in the bar with gbenga a known errand boy of his , who enforces his commands and did most of the ugly things kiro needed him to do when someone was out of check, he had previously called rossy for the meet up.
where is she kiro stared at his watch with a frown while gbenga was on his fourth bottle at the minute.
boss, should I go pick her up myself , am sure she would be in a hurry to see you then gbenga said with a sly expression on his face .
(scoffs) , everyone will be in hurry if I sent you to get them, no let her be she will be here soon kiro said once more as he decided to take his bottle of beer serious but only then did he realize rossy walk into the bar and was trying to locate him after which he whistled with his hand up high bringing her eyes to settle on them.
hello boys Rossy said as she passed a quick stare at both of them before taking her seat, she neednt not beat around the bush at this point , she had taken a detour to get a pedicure.
you are late gbenga said as kiro watched her with much satisfaction, its true money changes people.
honey, let the boss speak for himself rossy said with a smile.
I am impressed , you have spent my money well
Rossy cuts in.
my money , its mine plus we both know for giving that much you are expecting much more which still brings me to the question I still cant answer , how do you intend to get your money back? she asked .
(scoffs ) your money?, call it whatever you want to call it but keep your head straight and my business well this is it , your friend what did you call him the other day ( he pauses to recollect the name) oh cash boy well owns a lot of cash , a lot of cash I intend to collect from him one way or the other.
you want to blackmail him? Rossy asked.
exactly, put him in a compromising state and blackmail him just like we do baby doll kiro said again.
okay, how that shouldnt be hard , is that all? rossy sadi again.
oh no thats it, find a way to get him first, I want this to go slow iyke is not your every other guy, he likes to take things very slow kiro added again.
really?, hmmm I see rossy said.
here is his number( slides a paper to her) , you didnt get it from me if he asks, he is down for now after the little drama the other day..
Rossy cuts in.
who is she,the girl umh Cynthia , who is she really? rossy asked she wished she knew more of the girl both friends were tangled with.
Cynthia(laughs), she use to go out with iyke back in school both of them were this cute lovable couples, definition of love made in heaven until iyke disappeared one day and nevr showed up till a few months again unfortunately she has moved on ,on to his best friend (laughs) what can I say she knows how to pick her men kiro said as he passed a quirky smile at gbenga, they had sson enough finished their discussions before rossy left both men.
do you think she will deliver? gbenga asked as he watched her disappear .
oh she will , she definitely will kiro said finally.
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 31, 2019
EPISODE SEVEN

Cynthia sat quietly on the sofa , a letter on her hand and a phone on other , it hadnt been up to three hours earlier she tried to get back to Joshua over the phone , he had refuted her calls and blocked her on social media , she wondered why he would thought very low of her this way, she had been faithful all this time.
A quick stare at the letter reminded her of the choice she now had to make , earlier within the week she had written an application for a study scholarship abroad apparently she had been picked four days ago for the scholarship , a two weeks preparation plan was all she had before her intended travel but even now the need to reconcile with Joshua was more crucial.
Even more Iyke had been persistent in his calls and texts each day .
what did he want now?
hadnt he destroyed much already?
She thought to herself for a minute before optioning to dial his number, he caused this , every bit of it , he should fix it.
hello Cynthia, thank God.
dont start this iyke (sobs) I told you , I was happy with Joshua you see , then I had to give into my emotions a bit , iyke you have to fix this , I cant loose Joshua , I cant !
.(iyke pauses for a minute over the phone) I promise , I will and I am sorry for what happened I cant blame him for his reactions I just wish he knew how much I felt bad seeing you with..(pauses again) I will fix this I promise you
Cynthia ended the call after then , she had never hoped for anything as better as a reunion with Joshua, he missed him more , he had always been there , he wasnt the best he wasnt compared to iyke in any way really, iyke was the saint , a cool caring honest, sincere , faithful , hard working and intelligent guy but Joshua had been the player yet she felt the attraction each time he was around her when his friend wasnt there , had they not made love this one time she had been driven home by Joshua after iyke had called him to help assist her ; some weeks before iykes unexpected departure.
She hadnt understood what to make of that one night ,both of them had kept it secret from iyke though she felt guilty each day but guilt feelings do wear off as time goes no wonder she had easily fell for him soon enough it was even more evident as joshuas behavior steadily began to change , it made he see how much she meant to him, it was not an option she wanted Joshua back.

Rossy starred at the visa she had procured with the proceeds of her current job by kiro, she hadnt disclosed this to anyone yet ; she had no intention of it really.
She had had a bad gut feeling ever since she met up with kiro and her job details was explained to her , she wasnt going to wait for a refund incase anything bad was to happen, if she had the opportunity even now she could get her own share of the loot from iyke herself , besides kiro would rip off every penny he can with his scheme from the ignorant rich bastard, she thought.
She took a bottle of whiskey and smiled to herself , she had made a lotta connections over the time with a few people she knew in abroad , she never stopped been in contact with them ever since she was deported , her promise to return back was now an official with her visa procured.
She dialed iykes number and inhaled deeply and then calmly exhaled again.
hello , who is this?
His voice seem to have some urgency with it.
whats the rush , cash boy? she replied as she drank from the bottle .
who, wait (laughs) you, how did you get my number?
He replied.
relax , I am not calling to kidnap you or something besides I have friends who have friends that you call friends
She replied again with a smirk on her face.
oh I see (scoffs) well good to hear from you, I was wondering what happened to you the other time?
He replied.
oh I was enjoying the party while you were having fun upstairs with your ex
She said , somehow she had hoped to tic him off with her conversation just a bit, she had this annoying idea that he was a gentleman , no man was a gentleman at least all she had known.
(laughs) she isnt my ex, we never broke up plus it was abig misunderstanding not that I didnt hope to spark something up but not like that , I would never
She cuts in.
umh, what are you doing now, wait let me guess if I am correct I will ask you for something which you are going to do for me and dont worry I wont ask you for money
Iyke replies .
(clears throat ) okay , go on.
you are home and still probably getting worried and sick over your best friend and his girl even if the mature thing to do would be to let them be and just worry about yourself
she said while iyke had paused for a bit .
(laughs ) well you are right and also wrong ,I am in conference meeting right now and I am a bit worried about over my friend so you had that part correct but do ask at least it was a good guess
Iyke replied.
She had this look of disbelief on her face for a minute before she continued the conversation.
really, okay when will you be free today? , we should go out , have fun , talk about exes , relationships , money , boys ,girls whatever you pick ,I mean thats if you are okay with your ex not finding out Rossy said.
(scoffs) you know what , I like that was hoping I could trick you into going on a date anyway well thats if you stopped calling me cash boy because I would feel like I am just showing you my money in some way or another
Iyke responded.
Rossy paused for a minute , what was he saying , could he be serious , not much of the men she slept with to survive bothered about such customs as dates and take outs , it was just business ,what could he be up to , she wondered.
really?, okay cash boy and you are permitted to show off your wealth tonight ,I want it to be extravagant , like they do in the movies, just go all out imagine it was your first date with this cool totally fun loving romantic girl you have a secret crush on she said.
(laughs ) , I could also make it look like a wedding too if you want (laughs ) 9 oclock tonight , Bell views hotel and suite , I will send a driver over to pick you just text me your location when you can , I have to go now ,see you later rossy
he said before he hung up.
Rossy smiled cheerfully , it was either the alcohol was getting to her or she was as excited and fascinated by the character of iyke at the same moment.

Evening quickly came by as expected , the expensive Royce rolls had picked up rossy and had covered its roots in no time to the bell views hotel and suite , one of three places said to house the best meal at the most expensive prices in the continent and meant for the top and most influential personalities in the country, rossy starred in awe as she walked into the suite , where only a handful of guests were present , up in the executive table Iyke sat with a fizzled expression as his eyes meant hers and for moment she felt beautiful within herself.
you look beautiful Iyke said his eyes seem to compliment her beauty as she took her seat .
oh stop it ( she said with a cheerful smile) but please do continue if you want to she winked at him.
(scoffs) , do you like it ? Iyke said as he wangled his finger around as if referring to the environment.
too expensive , I feel like really tensed and everyone is starring ( she rolled her eyes around) she said not that she didnt like it , in here she felt different , she wasnt the street girl whose presence around buildings such as this would be for business purposes only, tonight she was on a date like everyone else could be.
me too , but you were the one who
(exhales deeply) I know (smiles cheerfully) I didnt know what I was thinking but I did get you to do something for me so thanks in some way ( squeezes her face a bit) but dont any ideas I did win that guess .
Iyke cuts in.
(scoffs) you did partially ,.
(laughs) partially is still a win cash boy she said again as they took their orders.
hmmm thanks for dragging me out, I have just been worried about the .
Rossy cuts in.
oh yeah cash boy messed his best friends relationship because he still loves his girl not your girl anymore but his girl she said .
( scoffs) you like taunting me with the cash boy (scoffs) its nice but yeaha I did and I want to find a way to bring them back ,I will do anything..
Rossy cuts in.
5 million!

what , what did you say? Iyke asked confused at the moment.
do you like me ( she paused , she could see his reaction , it said much of what every guy said but there was something else ) do you like ? she asked again.
well, umh( iyke mumbled a bit ) I dont know I think you are someone interesting and..
I will take that as a yes and for you own good , dont like me not for one thing or another just dont but I am gonna help you with your problem for 5 million she sadid again.
I thought you didnt like the money aspect of
I am not doing this for the money , in time maybe I will sit you and tell you about it for now 5MILLION and get yourself a white suit she winked again mischievously.
what do you mean get a white suit iyke asked.

( shakes her head and stands up) 5 million and a white suit , I will send my account details to you and after we can sit and talk about me if you want rossy said before walking out.
Iyke starred in disbelief as he watched her leave , there was nothing right with her and for that moment he knew what he felt now , it wasnt a strange feeling, he had felt this not ones but twice , ones with Cynthia and just one time with Theris , the one who made his wealth possible.
It was there again for him , love , he had fallen for her .
A week passed with no news from any oen ,iyke sat in his bath tub thinking of rossy , he never stopped thinking about her, not for one minute.
His phone rang almost immediately.
hello?
best man , where are you?
Iyke smiled he knew the voice quite alright now.
well I ..( he paused suddenly) best man?
yes , best man , your friend is getting married right now and his best man is nowhere to be found, I can make a wedding happen in a week but I cant make a best man , so hurry up and come to the court , I will text you the address hurry before they change their mind or something !
Iyke jumped out of the bath tub quickly , he had no time to think through of it , could she have been lying or what, he grabbed a t-shirt and a trouser before running out of the house , she couldnt have been joking , she couldnt , he smiled cheerfully as the address came up his phone along with a text.
24 Ruwai Magistrate Court , I hope you are not coming without a suit , you would look funny but dont worry everyone right here is and maybe after the wedding , I can tell you about me , maybe I can tell you about the girl who found love in the strangest place and maybe just maybe if you would accept me for who I am maybe you too would’

THE END.

SEASON TWO

ROSALINE MUNACHI ACHEBE

COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2019
Thanks for reading, A VILLAGE LOVE AFFAIR DEBUTS ON SUNDAY COMPLETE
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Ann2012(f): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Interesting

Well done OP
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by animides(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ann2012:
Interesting

Well done OP

@Ann2012

Wow!! Is there any story on nairaland you have not read?
Oga Seun is suppose to make you literature section landlady ooo.
Re: Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr by Ann2012(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
animides:

@Ann2012

Wow!! Is there any story on nairaland you have not read?
Oga Seun is suppose to made you literature section landlady ooo.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Dating And Relationship / . / Writer For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 264
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.