Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,599 members, 7,865,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? (1029 Views)

Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by hopey8088(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello house, pls I am confused as to what to do, I have an option of travelling to dubai or qartar to work, and/or to go for my Bsc. I currently hold a national diploma in telecommunications engineering. Pls advice. Thanks
Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by nzeobi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Go and work abroad and do your masters there even if it's online.
Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by CoolFreeday(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
you better go do your BSc o

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by Adeyinka12(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
My brother please and please go and hustle abroad and study there.
this country is been curse and the youth destiny as been play with by the so called leader.
otito koro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by hopey8088(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Adeyinka12:
My brother please and please go and hustle abroad and study there.
this country is been curse and the youth destiny as been play with by the so called leader.
otito koro.

thanks
Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by cassidy1996(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Getting a good job in UAE aint easy at all. Cost of living is high and accomodation is another big problem, but i want you to try. Ask GOD for Divine Favour and put everytin in prayer.
Hope u have someone over there to assist. i wish u all the best....

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by donolatunji(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Actually There Are Many Werk And Study Program Overseas,All You've Gat To Do Z Picking A Country Where Similar Opportunities Lie. I Hope Dis Helped!
Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by hopey8088(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
cassidy1996:
Getting a good job in UAE aint easy at all. Cost of living is high and accomodation is another big problem, but i want you to try. Ask GOD for Divine Favour and put everytin in prayer.
Hope u have someone over there to assist. i wish u all the best....

Yes I do. Thanks.
Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by hopey8088(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2017
donolatunji:
Actually There Are Many Werk Aod Study Program Overseas,All You've Gat To Do Z Picking A Country Where Similar Opportunities Lie. I Hope Dis Helped!

Pls if you have any country in mind you can tell me
Re: Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? by donolatunji(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
hopey8088:

Pls if you have any country in mind you can tell me
My Best Ones Are: New Zealand Spain Germany Australia France

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Have Lost Their Jobs In Cambodia Due To Expired Passports. / . / I Promised Now You Can Have It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.