Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate (32634 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by HAH: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Akainzo:

Thanks for providing clarity, and I am quite impressed that you also posted a picture of the discharge certificate.
Thanks for clearing my doubts.
cheers bro
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Fourwinds: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Let's be sincere to ourselves regardless of tribes or sentiments, an average Nigerian don't deserve good life. Yes you read correctly. Going through comments not only here but other social media sites has made me realized that the politicians are not the illiterates but the citizens. If a highly ranked senator who claim to be a graduate can't provide his original certificate after 16years of "graduation", lied about studying abroad and from his supposed SOR failed the course he later gained admission, can get away with all the evidence provided, worse still has massive supporters from the youth, then I am truly sorry for the nation "Nigeria". This is just one and I can bet my soul that many more are without education in that chamber.
In all said and seen in this country, an average Nigerian don't deserve good road, quality medical system, constant power, or a better standard of living because we are the fuel that flame the ego of these useless politicians.
Dino is an insult to true graduate worldwide as he's just fortunate to be born in a rotten system.
u just said my mind
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by ak22(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
POP on sunday hmmm?

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Akainzo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
cheers bro

Now Bros, since you guys graduated in 1999 but it was delayed till July 2000 for your service, should Dino, who graduated in 2000, should he have had the name call-up number like yours?
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by HAH: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Akainzo:

Now Bros, since you guys graduated in 1999 but it was delayed till July 2000 for your service, should Dino, who graduated in 2000, should he have had the name call-up number like yours?
even me like Dino my certificate reads 2000 because the university senate approved it in February 2000 even though we wrote our final exams Nov-Dec 1999, We are 1999 set but ASUU strike made it spill into 2000 but NYSC still reflected the 99, hope you get it right
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by manikspears: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dripy:
The senators are liars. NYSC is 11 months not 12. If he served from July, then he was batch B and should have passed out June of the next year and not July.

I was a batch B; went to camp July and passed out June the next year. Many things are fishy about Dino and his many certificates.

Leave them atleast we now know we have many of illiterates on nairaland.plus the day he claimed he passed out was a Sunday and some retarded fellows believed him he actually served.
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Lamay: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Go and check your certificate. The date there will be July not June. I went to camp August and passed out July but on my certificate is written August to August

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.