Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (32643 Views)

N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Kwanza: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has vowed to deal with his predecessor and National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole if he (Oshiomhole) continues to disrupt activities in the state and in the Edo APC.

Governor Obaseki said Oshiomhole as a Governor would not tolerate a fraction of the misdemeanour and misbehaviour he (Oshiomhole) is undertaking today.

Obaseki who spoke when he attended a meeting of the 18 APC local government Chairmen in the state said he would show Oshiomhole that he (Obaseki) is the governor of the state.

The Edo Governor said the regret of the Edo APC was the elevation of Oshiomhole without knowing the kind of a person he is.

He directed the party chairmen to seriously deal with any persons or group carrying out activities outside what the party hierarchy has agreed to do.

Governor Obaseki stated that Oshiomhole did not build the APC as there was no party structure in place when he became Governor.

According to him, “This is not a party man. Look at the dump he kept the party as a Secretariat. With all the resources we had he could not support the party until the landlord evicted us. You are Governor or chairman based on the platform that elevated you. That is why I looked for one of the most beautiful building along Airport Road and said this is the secretariat of the party.

“All these non-sense they are doing. If anybody in the name of our party tries to do anything contrary to what we have agreed as a party we will deal with that person ruthlessly no matter who he is.

“If you are elected a chairman, your attitude should show if you believe in the party. Party supremacy means the leadership of the party must respect the membership. It is the members that make the party supreme because the members subscribed to a constitution which governs the conduct of the party. One man cannot be the party.

“I am the Governor of Edo State and I so authorise it. If anyone comes to your ward or local government to do things outside what the party has agreed I hereby authorise you to deal with that person seriously.

“We are warning the suspended National Chairman. If he continues his activities in Edo State, I will show him that I am the Governor of Edo State. Whilst he was Governor, he will not tolerate a fraction of the misdemeanour and misbehaviour he is undertaking today. I have declared that if Oshiomhole comes here to Edo to say he wants to disrupt the activities of the state and the party we will deal with him the way we know how best to do it.

“Comrade Oshiomhole stands suspended from the party. In due course, we will expel him if he does not behave. The party does not belong to him, it belongs to all of us. We are following the wish of our people. Our next step is to make sure we convince more people to join our party so that all of us can move this state to the next level. I will give you all the support to strengthen the party at the local government. Monthly meetings must hold. Monthly wards meetings must hold. Attendance must be taken. Wherever there are issues, you sit down and discuss it.”

A former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Pally Iriase, described Obaseki’s comments as unfortunate and a hard one at that.

Iriase said the APC ought to be built and run on democratic principles adding that there was no room in the APC constitution for garrison tactics.

The former lawmaker stated that receiving defectors does not amount to anti-party activities.

Iriase said Obaseki should be accused of anti-party activities and they would not allow Obaseki stopped the party from growing.

His words, “Ever since we left the military, we have not seen this kind of repressive administration that gag political opinion. By now, Obaseki should be pointing out projects in my local government and several others and not this jackboot tactics.

“Obaseki has not performed. That is what he should know. In the first nine months, Obaseki earned N57bn, what he would have achieved with that amount will be obvious to the eyes and loud to the ears.

“How does growing the party and swelling its ranks become anti-party activities? We should be getting kudos. Obaseki is trying to scare people away. This jackboot democracy in Edo will not work.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/obaseki-vows-to-deal-with-oshiomhole-if/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ThiagoKid(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Like for obaseki, share for oshiomole

328 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by pode(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Congratulations to both osho and obas in advance

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Slawormir: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Like for obaseki, share for oshiomole
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki anyday anytime twice on election day

I stay in Benin city
I can bet my balls obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

Edo people love obaseki
They call him " the wake and see governor"

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oshiomole has turned Obaseki into a blogger. grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by TooMuchStuff: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
embarassed
Pls go ahead and delete the block headed godfather wannabe....

14 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by jerryunit48: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Boy I like this guy..

55 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by HacheNoire: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin

The marijuana Obaseki smokes is very strong.

43 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Alexis11: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.
Obaseki's madness is on another level. grin

cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Jestin: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Obaseki seems to mean business ooo but where is the imported wife of Oshiobaba? I hardly see her this days

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Sokosuji: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Carry go obaseki

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by eleojo23: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
shocked

This is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Alexis11: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oyegun is pushing Obaseki. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Oluwavichtor(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
These pipu shaa.....
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by osamz007: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by demolinka(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oshe, Van damme undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Who remembers how Ambode's deputy turned against him on the day of the party primaries?

Obaseki is currently being advised by his enemies and he doesn't know it yet. Those ones are pushing him to his ruin the way those in Lagos advised Ambode to make that press conference.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by omobacyprus(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
See guts!!! Me looking at SanwoOlu like

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Daumandu: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
These ones just reminds me of wike and amaechi

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
an average South South man will not accept godfatherism. osho should give up

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by HacheNoire: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki anyday anytime twice on election day

When your lots start supporting someone, we know what happens.

Saraki, Dino, Jimi Agbaje, Ben Bruce, Fayose, Adeleke, Goodluck Jonathan, Ihedioha and the likes are living examples.

Even Donald Trump has entered his own.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by queenolofofo(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
noise
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by OhiOfIhima: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Obaseki is talking from both side of his mouth.. Baba Osho, try n respect the party supremacy because that is what binding the members irrespective of who you are!

Obaseki, don't ever underestimate the ladder that took u up.. Ensure to always trade wit cautions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ekestic1976(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki has just challenged his "Chi" to a duel. He's forgotten that no one wins in a contest with a Spirit!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Alexis11: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
an average South South man will not accept godfatherism. osho should give up

Lol... Keep deceiving yourself. Obaseki is not fighting any godfatherism. He wants to become a godfather himself.

Or you want to tell me that he won't make attempt to choose his successor at the end of his tenor

cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by wilemer: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kwanza:

Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has vowed to deal with his predecessor and National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole if he (Oshiomhole) continues to disrupt activities in the state and in the Edo APC.

Governor Obaseki said Oshiomhole as a Governor would not tolerate a fraction of the misdemeanour and misbehaviour he (Oshiomhole) is undertaking today.

Obaseki who spoke when he attended a meeting of the 18 APC local government Chairmen in the state said he would show Oshiomhole that he (Obaseki) is the governor of the state.

The Edo Governor said the regret of the Edo APC was the elevation of Oshiomhole without knowing the kind of a person he is.

Not a good idea to challenge Osho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Larryfest(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nawa o, the confidence this guy have is something else and if he should successfully win the next election Osho baba don end be that..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by efighter: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yes, just the way Ambode dealt with Tinubu. Just watch as you will be stripped nakked at the market square.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by xarm(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empty threat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by emmabest2000(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Audio threats

Oshiomole the master planner

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by vivalavida(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
This Obaseki na man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Congratulations to Oshiomole.

Once Igbos started supporting Obaseki, I knew he is finished. Anyone those cursed beings support is bound to suffer misfortune.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa / Gagdi: Pantami's Pro-Al-Qaeda Views Have Consequence On Perception Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.