Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? (51397 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by femo86(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Schwartz:

It doesn't go that way. The cost living in Nigeria is way cheaper than abroad especially in Germany where I also live. With such salary your tax is almost insignificant. But here you pay high taxes according to your income plus other deductions that the government takes from your salary at the end of the day the rest that comes back to you, health insurance will deduct theirs, rent will take theirs too (monthly o),plus phone bills, TV radio fees, gas for car, car insurance, transportation, and many other bills waiting to swallow your salary. At the end of the day the savings you make cannot be compared to those in Nigeria. Living abroad is like living to pay bills. They never stop coming.
But in Nigeria you can suit your living to your income. And bills are a choice and really few. At worst the bill that will come at the end of the month is NEPA bill. You can choose not to pay it. But here if you miss one bill, just one, you will be charged to court.

Boss...I definitely know....just converting ni oooo..No harm intended....Not trying to pull down anyone...I'm also here in Germany and the bills are normal to be paid as long as I'm seeing and enjoying what I paid for....I prefer staying where I get secured, 24 7 light, good education etc...Is it not better ni? I dey always tell my guys wey dey complain say "direct flight dey from germo to naija if life here don taya dem"...

For now, naija is not an option....One love
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by femo86(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Schwartz:

At the end of the day the savings you make cannot be compared to those in Nigeria.

This is a personal commitment.. ....depends on the individual
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by Cuntslayer: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cuntslayer:
How much do they pay their ABOs and BOs
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by futurewise11(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
IT student (40k)....they are mostly at the bulk room recieving cash from customers and also helps at the customer service desk and sorting cash for ATM...these is the highest pay for IT student in the banking sector.

Contract Staff (80+) they are mostly recruited by a company called ICSL (partially owned by a gtb topshot) they mostly placed at the front desk paying cash and handling cheques etc...these guys here receive alot of thank you sir (free gift) from customers in appreciation of there service.some contract staff are converted inti full staff subject to other requirements.

Executive Trainee ( Direct recruitment/Training school 209k+) these are mostly few in the most naija banks and they act as supervisor to the front desk teller guys and other various unit of the bank like marketing (dreaded unit) etc....promotion and sack depends mostly on appraisal....speaking from Experience.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by futurewise11(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
femo86:

This is a personal commitment.. ....depends on the individual

Lol...German race na personal race.
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by femo86(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
futurewise11:

Lol...German race na personal race.
I sight you baba.....
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by electronicsguuy: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Weselion:

Why your own content come plenty pads OP own. Nawa for you oo. Is that how you use to do?

Lol . na so o
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by jessyb: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
if you are resident in Lagos and would like to make extra income working with a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by Mayflowa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
femo86:

40k = 95.2euros per month

70k = 166euros per month

120k = 285euros per month

Mehnnnnnn...... undecided it is well

Even if na 200k i.e 476euros....oga gan oo

You don't just convert directly! How much is your monthly house rent for two bedroom flat in Europe? Maybe 500 euros or more per month. In Nigeria. Its about 60 euros in Nigeria per month or less. So its utilities, car maintainance and tax. In the long run, Middle class Nigeria worker may have higher quality of live than their struggling europe counterpart!

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by Jephtar89: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jarus:

This cannot be true. As far back as 8 years ago, entry level was about 190k. So the op's figure of 209k is believable.
Please how can I apply? I need a job ooooo....
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by Otubumercy55: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
@angel,we know the gt get paid up to 209k,but what if you come in as a contract staff,how much do they pay?

Secondly is it possible to apply to gt directly as a full staff and if yes what are the requirements and pls how do I get the links

Your response will be greatly appreciated
Re: GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? by Otubumercy55: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank you very much @futurewise11

Can I ask a question?
I just did their aptitude test online recently
And I got a mail that I passed
Pls what next should I be expecting?
And is it possible to be employed as a full staff through this route?
Your response will be greatly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overweight Policemen Sent To ‘Fat Reduction Camp’ In Thailand (Photos) / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.