Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (31011 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Mr Eazi Hosted By Rebecca Akufo-Addo, The First Lady Of Ghana (photo) / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2017
askibee:

have you forgotten so soon that we are religious fanatic at home and can't tolorate one another even though we knw we can benefit from one another

there is this Muslim dis and christian that so not all topics can be discussed with the opposite religion, so sowi to burst ur bubble kolewerk in Nigeria.

It is sad. There are some young girls around my house, if you see the way these girls dress and make up, you'd think they are in their 20s. And one of them is barely 16.

They go just dey parade up and down dey find wetin no lost.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2017
fergie001:

Always welcome,sweetie
Am a guy,can I come for mentoring? cool

No jor.
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

It is sad. There are some young girls around my house, if you see the way these girls dress and make up, you'd think they are in their 20s. And one of them is barely 16.

They go just dey parade up and down dey find wetin no lost.

its painful truth hw I wish am in the capacity to help. but then again this gals are not even helping matters its so so disheartening trying to help but d person whom you wanna help dos not want it.
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by VICTOFX(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:
Omotola should start this campaign in Nigeria, most importantly, Nollywood. Because, the kind of actresses and Celebs our young girls call role models these days is enough to make goosebumps cover you from head to toe.

The slay mamas and IG models who have nothing to offer asides their bought back side, boobs and pose are not left out.

Charity begins at home.

Its very good she starts @home,

" but pikin wey no open hand, how u won take carry am? "

I want to blv she is making effort here in nija, but no support, if only our 1st ladies would be humble enough to grant audience to ppl with good intentions, maybe what she's doing @d nija level would have been more publicised. N 4d wrong models around guide ur kids into d truth if u know it, omotola ain't gonna do dat 4u my dear.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by oblak00(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by fergie001: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

No jor.
Na waoh,coomon lead by example like Omotola jooor
Well,back 2 d matter,d way 9ja girls dey behave these days,I am beginning to think that it is a lagoon curse.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
VICTOFX:

Its very good she starts @home,

" but pikin wey no open hand, how u won take carry am? "

I want to blv she is making effort here in nija, but no support, if only our 1st ladies would be humble enough to grant audience to ppl with good intentions, maybe what she's doing @d nija level would have been more publicised. N 4d wrong models around guide ur kids into d truth if u know it, omotola ain't gonna do dat 4u my dear.

With the social media rave these days, our girls will follow a Kardashian over a Chimamanda.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2017
askibee:

its painful truth hw I wish am in the capacity to help. but then again this gals are not even helping matters its so so disheartening trying to help but d person whom you wanna help dos not want it.

How many parents expose their kids to positive role models?

Na DSTV them dey watch dey pick role models from, and you can be sure it is these celebs who are projecting luxurious lifestyle with money from someone's husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:
Omotola should start this campaign in Nigeria, most importantly, Nollywood. Because, the kind of actresses and Celebs our young girls call role models these days is enough to make goosebumps cover you from head to toe.

The slay mamas and IG models who have nothing to offer asides their bought back side, boobs and pose are not left out. have u watched

Charity begins at home.

Have u watched the film titled the prostitute. Acted by omotola
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Have u watched the film titled the prostitute. Acted by omotola

Yeah I have.
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

How many parents expose their kids to positive role models?

Na DSTV them dey watch dey pick role models from, and you can be sure it is these celebs who are projecting luxurious lifestyle with money from someone's husband.

yeah very true dear.....even this bbn of a thing am shocked some parents will put there kids in front of the TV and dey learn a lot its so bad

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
askibee:

yeah very true dear.....even this bbn of a thing am shocked some parents will put there kids in front of the TV and dey learn a lot its so bad

That is also a part of it.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by theway83: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
nah laugh be dis or otherwise.
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

Yeah I have.
. No b omotola breast they show their wen them d Bleep her abi na film tricks
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Besto(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
Which Kan by force smile Dey Omolola face, abi Dem no offer her Shito.
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
. No b omotola breast they show their wen them d Bleep her abi na film tricks

You don't honestly believe she had sex in that movie, do you?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

You don't honestly believe she had sex in that movie, do you?

. If the guy dick no enter but he must have touched some forbidden part of her body
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

That is also a part of it.

one other thing killing us fast is this our copying attitude, Nigerians copy to a fault, the whites have dere lifestyle and culture what dey portray is for them alone but no ooo we don't see that.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Valdblngx:
Two fat people

HEEEY, be nice.
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by airminem(f): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Firstlady Office?
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2017
beautiful women

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Phiniter:
Cool
Lolzzz
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:
See as face light pass hand

Omotola haff join bad gang undecided
Listen to how u just disgraced ursef!

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
luminouz:

Listen to how u just disgraced ursef!

"I too know"
Get off my mention
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:

"I too know"
Get off my mention
U don vex? shocked
Re: Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) by VICTOFX(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
that's y parental guide can never and should never be jettisoned or under emphasized my friend,
kennygee:

With the social media rave these days, our girls will follow a Kardashian over a Chimamanda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorudu Bois Nominated For Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim / Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.