Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint (41438 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahaha GENERATOGERIA grin grin grin GENEGIRIA grin grin grin I asked a very simple, legitimate question grin you said you have a billionaire bla bla. and I asked so how come your economy is in recession? you couldn't answer so stop talking nonsense,magg0t! grin grin holy fuckin sh1t.

shitnigerians breed like rats and their zoo country stinks to high heavens grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go and wash your dirty, torn and smelly pants fuilesh mudder fuckerz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
Your father like every male in Ghana is an unfilled, lazy idiot contented to be willing slaves.

Why do you think your country has not a single billionaire after 100 years of gold production.

That's because all of you were conceived by inferior sperm grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahhaha a nation of f00ls grin grin grinhttp://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

[s]
reciprokal:
You'
bedsheet. Idiot
[/s]

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
hahahaha GENERATOGERIA grin grin grin GENEGIRIA grin grin grin I asked a very simple, legitimate question grin you said you have a billionaire bla bla. and I asked so how come your economy is in recession? you couldn't answer so stop talking nonsense,magg0t! grin grin holy fuckin sh1t.

shitnigerians breed like rats and their zoo country stinks to high heavens grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go and wash your dirty, torn and smelly pants fuilesh mudder fuckerz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
So billionaires prevent a country from going into recession?

Your mother should have left you in an orphanage the first chance he got instead of feeding you with goat milk and Chinese baby Nan to render you an walking flesh of illiteracy.

So all the fúck and sweat your parents perspired was just to make sure an unadulterated idiot like this is born?

Devil punish them
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahhaha a nation of f00ls grin grin grinhttp://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

[s][/s]
Prematurely recycling 2 year old lines again grin

Your bleak future must be really evident physically, no wonder your mother lapsed into post-patum depression the minute you were born.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
another fuelish mudder fugger magg0t grin who wants to come to that cursed zoo called shitnigerians? do you know the number of your impoverished fellow shitnigerian apes that are fleeing to Ghana every day? in search of a better life. do you know the number of phone calls I receive each day from desperate shitnigerians wanting to relocate to Ghana? fueckeduppedness. do you know the number of shitnigerians desperately seeking Ghanaian passports because the nigerian passport is worse than sh1t paper? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
Your fathers were jumping into the Atlantic just to come into Nigeria to repair shoes.

And they say your mother abandoned your father for a Nigerian student
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
hhahaha your lack of intelligence is on display for all to see grin grin grin grin grin no wonder you magg0ts breed like rats grin grin grin grin grin grin you f00ls can at least use condoms grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
Prematurely r
you were born.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahahaha in that dustbin zoo country called Shitnigeria, people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
hhahaha your lack of intelligence is on display for all to see grin grin grin grin grin no wonder you magg0ts breed like rats grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Oh, if your parents didn't reproduce like domestic rabbits, they would have been able to afford proper nutrition and wouldn't need to ration meat for their children leaving them mentally malformed.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
see painment grin grin grin grin thieving evil scumbag grin and why do shitnigerians have such inferiority complex? tongue

Let's have a toast to the scvmbags, everyone of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
So bike this is born?

Devil punish them
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
another fuelish mudder fugger magg0t grin who wants to come to that cursed zoo called shitnigerians? do you know the number of your impoverished fellow shitnigerian apes that are fleeing to Ghana every day? in search of a better life. do you know the number of phone calls I receive each day from desperate shitnigerians wanting to relocate to Ghana? fueckeduppedness. do you know the number of shitnigerians desperately seeking Ghanaian passports because the nigerian passport is worse than sh1t paper? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Fleeing to Ghana to head your companies and take over your import and economy, like Dangote, Glo, Fidelity, Access bank,forteOil and many more.

Anyways your your people were in Nigeria, they were hanging on the rejected scale of street urchins, homeless vagabonds.

The most talented were gate keepers and cobblers.

That's why your mother's sexual fantasies is to take the cóck of her Nigerian boss into her mouth.

She loves the power and dominance only Nigerians can do to her
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
see painment grin grin grin grin thieving evil scumbag grin and why do shitnigerians have such inferiority complex? tongue

Let's have a toast to the scvmbags, everyone of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
You keep cleaning my posts like your mother attempted to clean your existence with several abortion pills but the drugs lost their efficacy because you were a medical disaster unknown to biology.

You just can't bear to see my insults in print grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
you must be drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes,huh? I don't expect an intelligent response fro this f00l grin it is not in his DNA grin grin grin hahahaha I will continue to flog them like rented mules grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chei laugh wan tear ma belle sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
Oh, ice like domestic rabbits, they would have been able to afford proper nutrition and wouldn't need to ration meat for their children leaving them mentally malformed.
[/s]

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

you must be drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes,huh? I don't expect an intelligent response fro this f00l grin it is not in his DNA grin grin grin hahahaha I will continue to flog them like rented mules grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chei laugh wan tear ma belle sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Your entire existence has not amounted to the filthy rags the dirty-ooking village midwife used in cleaning your stinking mother's afterbirth when she delivered you in slimy village hut.

No member of your cussed family line has a third of my mental capacity. If they did , the sheer weight of it will cause them mental fatigue.

You're the son of the damned!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
reciprokal:
Basic disses.

The only contribution your father ever made to your life was a drunken rape and impregnation of your mother with zink-defcient sperm.
zombi
Your IQ is too low
Stop quoting me
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017

[s]
reciprokal:
Fleeing to Ghan
can do to her
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
reciprokal:
Fleeing to Ghana to head your companies and take over your import and economy, like Dangote, Glo, Fidelity, Access bank,forteOil and many more.

Anyways your your people were in Nigeria, they were hanging on the rejected scale of street urchins, homeless vagabonds.

The most talented were gate keepers and cobblers.

That's why your mother's sexual fantasies is to take the cóck of her Nigerian boss into her mouth.

She loves the power and dominance only Nigerians can do to her
combine Glo and Dangote and the are still not Worths how much AngloGold Ashanti is
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
zombi
Your IQ is too low
Stop quoting me
Your cognition is at par with that of a sedated chimpanzee.

Why do you think I dedicate my time in beating out every vestige of stupidity your drunk father congenitally ingrained in you?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg as I was saying before this fuleish goat interrupted, let some sucker with a brain of a fish play me my favourite song………. Naija jagajaga… Nigeria jagajaga . I like am no be small. grin grin grin grin grin

When was the last time you heard any good news from that destined-for-the-dustbin country?
Check out the front page of NL…………………..

Boko Haram Kill 10 Christians in Borno State
Petrol Sells for N250 Per Litre in Calabar
$5000 Stolen from Pastor’s Vault
Tears of a Wounded Corper
Jonathan and the $31 billion Question
Governor’s ADC Beats Policemen to Coma
Pregnant Woma Dies in Port Harcourt Over N20,000 Deposit
Traders Shut Down Nnewi Market over Kidnap Menace
The face of Nigerian gays
22 officers arrested over jaji and SARS Attacks
Four Arrested for Killing Recharge Card Seller

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahaha they are selling off babies so they can flee from the sh1thole grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/962129/ijeoma-okafor-sells-children-survive grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
combine Glo and Dangote and the are still not Worths how much AngloGold Ashanti is
AngloGold Ashanti is partly south African, nah. It's like a Nigerian bragging with mtn or shop rite.

Glo is 100% naija as is Dangote. Please show me a wholly owned Ghanaian company half the size of Dangote.

See why I say your parents should start looking to adopt another son ? You're a waste of life
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Repeating the same crap,huh? you no get tired? anyway, your IQ is compromised as a shitnigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
Your n you?
[/s]

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

]

[s][/s]
This one is so beaten to desperation he's posting graphic photos in a desperate bid to remain in competition.

Anyway, that's how desperate your father was before he mortgage your future by never aiming for anything higher than shoe-shinning.

He was great as his job.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
reciprokal:
AngloGold Ashanti is partly south African, nah. It's like a Nigerian bragging with mtn or shop rite.

Glo is 100% naija as is Dangote. Please show me a wholly owned Ghanaian company half the size of Dangote.

See why I say your parents should start looking to adopt another son ? You're a waste of life
Nigeria does not even own half of mtn or shoprite.
AngloGold Ashanti are merged companies.
Combine dangote and glo and they are not still worth what VRA is worth
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

Repeating the same crap,huh? you no get tired? anyway, your IQ is compromised as a shitnigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
We don't need high IQ to rule over you and laugh as you wail to your government that Nigerians are putting you dumb lots out of business.

Your President is receiving free subsidy from Abuja so they sold 25 million of you for Nigeria's liquefied gas.

So expert more Nigerians companies to rape you and your Women anally.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Listen to this f00l grin is anybody disputing glo and dangote are nigerians? what inpact are they making on your economy? Dangote is a thief, at best an opportunist. if you f00ls have a bit of sense, dangote should be in jail by now grin grin grin but trust shitnigerians to celebrate anything ,even toilet grin grin grin you cant blame them though. There is hardly any good news from that sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin

enjoy your dangote, glo and your RECESSION grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:

[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
Nigeria does not even own half of mtn or shoprite.
AngloGold Ashanti are merged companies.
Combine dangote and glo and they are not still worth what VRA is worth
Your mother couldn't calculate her monthly circle. You couldn't comprehend basic English.

Let me dummy down to your level as the doctor dummied down to your mother to advise her to take antimalarial drugs during your pregnancy.

You're boasting of a company Ghana doesn't own.

So I showed you how stupid your stand is by telling you no Nigerian will boast with mtn or shop rite as it isn't a Nigerian company.

Glo and dangote are fully Nigerian. So come up with a fully owned Ghanaian company.

Stupid idiot from dumb, poverty-enclosed parents who couldn't reach their cussed son simple comprehension.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
.............Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APC admits Nigerians are suffering grin grin grin
27 December 2016, 10:12
Abuja - The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday, December 26, acknowledged that there is so much hardship in Nigeria at the moment. grin grin grin grin grin

This was disclosed by Bolaji Abdullahi, the spokesperson of the ruling party, in an interview with journalists in Ilorin, Kwara state capital.

According to Abdullahi, things are currently difficult in the country, but that doesn’t mean that President Muhammadu Buhari had economically failed the nation.

The APC spokesman said that Buhari is doing his best to address the national challenges.
Also read: APC finally owns up for economic crisis
He said: “It will be unfair to say the APC government has failed on the economic front, when we have a four-year tenure. If you plant a mango tree that has four years gestation period, the fact that it is just germinating does not mean your crop has failed.

“There is so much hardship in the country at the moment and we are the first to acknowledge that. But what gives us courage and comfort is that the federal government of Nigeria, under the leadership of President Buhari, is working round the clock to solve this problem and bring succour to Nigerians.
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/apc-admits-nigerians-are-suffering-20161227
http://leadership.ng/news/564968/2017-from-recession-to-depression-other-predictions-by-gov-fayose
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/219613-seeking-greener-pasture-nigerians-throng-passport-office.html
http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/05/wole-soyinka-berates-nigerian-critics-threatens-exit-nigeria
Speaking to reporters today at a media event held at Freedom Park on Lagos Island, Mr. Soyinka, winner of the 1986 Nobel Prize for literature, said he was embarrassed to share a country with some "imbeciles and morons."

[s]
reciprokal:
We don't need high IQ to rule over you and laugh as you wail to your government that Nigerians are putting you dumb lots out of business.

Your President is receiving free subsidy from Abuja so they sold 25 million of you for Nigeria's liquefied gas.

So expert more Nigerians companies to rape you and your Women anally.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Listen to this f00l grin is anybody disputing glo and dangote are nigerians? what inpact are they making on your economy? Dangote is a thief, at best an opportunist. if you f00ls have a bit of sense, dangote should be in jail by now grin grin grin but trust shitnigerians to celebrate anything ,even toilet grin grin grin you cant blame them though. There is hardly any good news from that sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin

enjoy your dangote, glo and your RECESSION grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Another son of a prøstitute is trying to sound intelligent. Boy you should be discussing different brands of cheap comdoms your momma could use on her customers to maximise profit.

Glo has boosted employment and internet penetration and infrastructure in Nigeria. Glo is the only Network in Africa that has its own privately owned fibre optic cable.

Mtn uses a communal one.

Dangote is in 16 African countries including South Africa, projecting Nigeria's economic tentacles. And he is building the biggest refinery in tje country at the moment.

Have I succeded in convincing you , you're the projection of a classless prøstitute with no brain for intellectual discuss?

Mumu!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
reciprokal:
Your mother prehension.
hahaha senseless mor0n repeating the same bland lines over and over grin grin grin hehehehe why don't you dirty stinking fooolish nigerian go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
hahaha senseless mor0n repeating the same bland lines over and over grin grin grin hehehehe why don't you dirty stinking fooolish nigerian go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Same bland lines that bruises your soul you can't bear to read them twice? You had to delete them to reply me.

You could walk inside your cheap coffin and let the earth bear the weight of one less unproductive imbecilé.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahaha the same fvcking nonsense grin grin grin grin dangote this dangote that. how has he impacted on the economy of your armpit country zoo? you sound ludicrously stvpid mudder fugger! grin grin grin grin biggest this biggest that. any yet your generator-powered economy is mired in recession and will remain in recession for another 50 years? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

receive sense! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
reciprokal:
Anbuilding the biggest refinery in tje country at the moment.

Have I succeded in convincing you , you're the projection of a classless prøstitute with no brain for intellectual discuss?

Mumu!
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
.............Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APC admits Nigerians are suffering grin grin grin
27 December 2016, 10:12
Abuja - The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday, December 26, acknowledged that there is so much hardship in Nigeria at the moment. grin grin grin grin grin

This was disclosed by Bolaji Abdullahi, the spokesperson of the ruling party, in an interview with journalists in Ilorin, Kwara state capital.

According to Abdullahi, things are currently difficult in the country, but that doesn’t mean that President Muhammadu Buhari had economically failed the nation.

The APC spokesman said that Buhari is doing his best to address the national challenges.
Also read: APC finally owns up for economic crisis
He said: “It will be unfair to say the APC government has failed on the economic front, when we have a four-year tenure. If you plant a mango tree that has four years gestation period, the fact that it is just germinating does not mean your crop has failed.

“There is so much hardship in the country at the moment and we are the first to acknowledge that. But what gives us courage and comfort is that the federal government of Nigeria, under the leadership of President Buhari, is working round the clock to solve this problem and bring succour to Nigerians.
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/apc-admits-nigerians-are-suffering-20161227
http://leadership.ng/news/564968/2017-from-recession-to-depression-other-predictions-by-gov-fayose
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/219613-seeking-greener-pasture-nigerians-throng-passport-office.html
http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/05/wole-soyinka-berates-nigerian-critics-threatens-exit-nigeria
Speaking to reporters today at a media event held at Freedom Park on Lagos Island, Mr. Soyinka, winner of the 1986 Nobel Prize for literature, said he was embarrassed to share a country with some "imbeciles and morons."

[s][/s]
Another long copy and paste line.

You can't improvise points because you're mentally lazy just like your father and the father before him: unbroken chain of perennial failures. Born to be trampled upon like a banking hall mat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Bishop' Returns To South Africa After Ozubulu Church Massacre.See What Happened / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Police Foil Robbery Attempt In Onitsha, Kill 2 Armed Robbers, Arrest Four(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.