Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint (41440 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
Do you even know what a company is?
Your head is dead ampa
Something that files an annual report and financial documents
Pay tax and is registered as a utility company
Yet you are here saying gibberish

Finally realized non of Nigeria's companies are up to it size and assets
I know you're an illiterate birthed by a stark illiterate and cursed to be a lifelong illiterate. Let me make your life easier now:

Volta River Authority . The operational word is "authority". You see no normal company will go by the name "authority" if it isn't a government agency.

You're an embarrassment to humanity.

No company come into existence by an act of parliament. Never!

The Volta River Authority (VRA) was established on April 26, 1961 under the Volta River Development Act, Act 46 of the Republic of Ghana, as a body corporate with the mandate to operate mainly as a power generation, transmission and distribution utility.

That's an excerpt from its own website.

You're a fücking product of a failed couple who have no business bearing children.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
you don't even know what mergers are for
Stop ridiculing your already foolish self.

When two companies merge, one retains the majority equity and so owns the company. That's why the headquarters is moved to South Africa and both board of directors and CEO are non Ghanaians.

You have so far failed to list any competitive Ghana company. You're brain-dead maggot who should be doing home chores or assignment instead of bantering with your superiors online.

Devil destroy your ignorance. Bastard analphabetismus!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
Stop ridiculing your already foolish self.

When two companies merge, one retains the majority equity and so owns the company. That's why the headquarters is moved to South Africa and both board of directors and CEO are non Ghanaians.

You have so far failed to list any competitive Ghana company. You're brain-dead maggot who should be doing home chores or assignment instead of bantering with your superiors online.

Devil destroy your ignorance. Bastard analphabetismus!!!
believe whatever you want and live in your delusional world
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
in the worms in between your fathers legs
Your useless father lying on the road side begging for food this morning
Your disses are as weightless as the rest of your posts.

Take this one:

Everyone knows your mother was an underclass trophy prostitutê who saved up her anal-sex bonuses to help the drunken pillock you call a father pay her own pride price. Original retaard.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
believe whatever you want and live in your delusional world
I just educated you freely; something both your parents failed at.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
I know you're an illiterate birthed by a stark illiterate and cursed to be a lifelong illiterate. Let me make your life easier now:

Volta River Authority . The operational word is "authority". You see no normal company will go by the name "authority" if it isn't a government agency.

You're an embarrassment to humanity.

No company come into existence by an act of parliament. Never!

The Volta River Authority (VRA) was established on April 26, 1961 under the Volta River Development Act, Act 46 of the Republic of Ghana, as a body corporate with the mandate to operate mainly as a power generation, transmission and distribution utility.

That's an excerpt from its own website.

You're a fücking product of a failed couple who have no business bearing children.

COMPANIES ACT - 1963 (ACT 179)
Section - 14 - Formation of Companies
After the commencement of this Code a company shall be formed in manner following, that is to say,

(a) there shall be delivered to the Registrar for registration a copy of the proposed Regulations of the company complying with sections 16 to 18 of this Code;

(b) unless, in the opinion of the Registrar,

(i) the Regulations do not comply with this Code;

(ii) the objects for which the company is being formed or the business which it is to carry on, or any of them are unlawful;

(iii) any of the subscribers to the Regulations is an infant or of unsound mind; or

(iv) any of the directors named in the Regulations is under section 182 of this Code, incompetent to be appointed a director,

the Registrar shall register the said Regulations;

(c) upon registration of the Regulations, the Registrar shall certify under his seal that the company is incorporated and, in the case of a limited company, that the liability of its members is limited;

(d) from the date of registration mentioned in the certificate of incorporation, the company shall be a body corporate by the name contained in the Regulations and, subject as provided in sections 27 and 28 of this Code, be capable forthwith of exercising all the functions of an incorporated company;

(e) the Registrar shall insert a notice in the Gazette stating the issue of such certificate and the terms thereof;

(f) the certificate of incorporation, or a copy thereof, certified as correct under the hand of the Registrar, or the Gazette containing the notice referred to in paragraph (e) of this section, shall be conclusive evidence that the company has been duly registered and incorporated under this Code and no proceedings shall be brought in any Court to cancel or annul such registration:

Provided that nothing in this paragraph contained shall prejudice the institution of proceedings to wind up the company in accordance with section 247 of this Code.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
Your disses are as weightless as the rest of your posts.

Take this one:

Everyone knows your mother was an underclass trophy prostitutê who saved up her anal-sex bonuses to help the drunken pillock you call a father pay her own pride price. Original retaard.
are you also sleeping with the dogs this morning, Just like your mother did to give birth to you?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Just30:

COMPANIES ACT - 1963 (ACT 179)
Section - 14 - Formation of Companies
After the commencement of this Code a company shall be formed in manner following, that is to say,

(a) there shall be delivered to the Registrar for registration a copy of the proposed Regulations of the company complying with sections 16 to 18 of this Code;

(b) unless, in the opinion of the Registrar,

(i) the Regulations do not comply with this Code;

(ii) the objects for which the company is being formed or the business which it is to carry on, or any of them are unlawful;

(iii) any of the subscribers to the Regulations is an infant or of unsound mind; or

(iv) any of the directors named in the Regulations is under section 182 of this Code, incompetent to be appointed a director,

the Registrar shall register the said Regulations;

(c) upon registration of the Regulations, the Registrar shall certify under his seal that the company is incorporated and, in the case of a limited company, that the liability of its members is limited;

(d) from the date of registration mentioned in the certificate of incorporation, the company shall be a body corporate by the name contained in the Regulations and, subject as provided in sections 27 and 28 of this Code, be capable forthwith of exercising all the functions of an incorporated company;

(e) the Registrar shall insert a notice in the Gazette stating the issue of such certificate and the terms thereof;

(f) the certificate of incorporation, or a copy thereof, certified as correct under the hand of the Registrar, or the Gazette containing the notice referred to in paragraph (e) of this section, shall be conclusive evidence that the company has been duly registered and incorporated under this Code and no proceedings shall be brought in any Court to cancel or annul such registration:

Provided that nothing in this paragraph contained shall prejudice the institution of proceedings to wind up the company in accordance with section 247 of this Code.
[/s]

Did your father's creditor's place a cuss on you? Or did one of his concubines swapped your future with a dibia's ram?

You just listed the company and allied matters act, the law that draws the guidelines for creating companies.

Bastard fool , the Volta River Authority was established on April 26, 1961 under the Volta River Development Act, Act 46 of the Republic of Ghana

Not the company and allied matters act.

What kind of school did your vagabond parents enrol you in?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
I just educated you freely; something both your parents failed at.
irony of the dumb in law educating someone grin
A tales story
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
are you also sleeping with the dogs this morning, Just like your mother did to give birth to you?
Be careful now. I could have well been your father if I didn't have to wait my turn in a long queue with your mother grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
[s][/s]

Did your father's creditor's place a cuss on you? Or did one of his concubines swapped your future with a dibia's ram?

You just listed the company and allied matters act, the law that draws the guidelines for creating companies.

Bastard fool , the Volta River Authority was established on April 26, 1961 under the Volta River Development Act, Act 46 of the Republic of Ghana

Not the company and allied matters act.

What kind of school did your vagabond parents enrol you in?
just give you an act of what a company is
With full authority in a specific field
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
irony of the dumb in law educating someone grin
A tales story
How do you feel losing on all fonts?

I am dealing with you brutally with painful disses and atvtje same time out-fact you in points grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
just give you an act of what a company is
With full authority in a specific field
Your education is either interrupted or never even began except on the pages of Nairaland.

What authority does the allied act grant to a company. To generate basic necessities?

Ewu.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
Be careful now. I could have well been your father if I didn't have to wait my turn in a long queue with your mother grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy you are too poor and dumb no Ghanaian will want you because they see you as an outcast
Maybe your prostitute sisters in Sekondi will show you some favour
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Just30: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
Your education is either interrupted or never even begun except on the pages of Nairaland.

What authority does the allied act grant to a company. To generate basic necessities?

Ewu.
done with you
Cos you are an inbred
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
cheesy cheesy you are too poor and dumb no Ghanaian will want you because they see you as an outcast
Maybe your prostitute sisters in Sekondi will show you some favour
No Ghana wants a Nigerian

Are you serious? Because I used a condom the last time your mother gave me head and the sperm-swilling bítch bit a hole into the Comdom so she can share in the offspring of my DNA.

Tell me, how you like my cold disses? grin grin grin

Genuine bastard!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
done with you
Cos you are an inbred
Run along, hybrid bonobo-monkey from two frustrated rétards who should be denied the rights to procreate.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
PetroDolla6:

sharaaaap magg0t! who gave you permission to open that your dirty, smelly mouth? cool

and who gives a fvck about dangote? in my opnion, dangote coming or not coming to Ghana is inconsequential because we have cement companies that have operated in Ghana in the past 50 or so years. what dangote is doing is trying to undercut them so he can get a foothold into the Ghanaian market. ask your mudder fugger dangore whether he is making any mney in Ghana today? grin grin He is just underselling his products because Ghanaians prefer the brand they are used to all these years, f00l!

you are fvcking dumb retard! nigerians are the poison of the world grin

[s][/s]
Hello, offspring of inferior parentage. How is your day going?

Care to listen how I made your CCD-ravished mother scream.

I got that bîtxh pussy walls slackened, she was able to deliver you sideways grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Boring stuff!

The Federal Republic of F000ls grin certified smelly, dirty failed state grin

Where is my dog? grin I am in need of entertainment grin Fuckeduppedess! Are you ready for another flogging tonight? grin grin grin grin

90 percent of Shitnigerians are unemployed grin and you are among the jobless mudder fuggers in Shitland grin you must be a kidnapper, an armed robber, a love-vendor or a ritualist grin no wonder you spend all your miserable time on this fvcking site cool. Fuelish goat from a hopelessly Fvcked up zoo shocked

reciprokal:
Hello, offspring of inferior parentage. How is your day going?

Care to listen how I made your CCD-ravished mother scream.

I got that bîtxh pussy walls slackened, she was able to deliver you sideways grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Boring stuff!

The Federal Republic of F000ls grin certified smelly, dirty failed state grin

Where is my dog? grin I am in need of entertainment grin Fuckeduppedess! Are you ready for another flogging tonight? grin grin grin grin

90 percent of Shitnigerians are unemployed grin and you are among the jobless mudder fuggers in Shitland grin you must be a kidnapper, an armed robber, a love-vendor or a ritualist grin no wonder you spend all your miserable time on this fvcking site cool. Fuelish goat from a hopelessly Fvcked up zoo shocked

Here comes the son of an epileptic junkie trying to succeed where his father failed spectacularly.

You should have escaped humanity as part of your father's wetdreams. See this boy with the brain powers of a sedated chimpanzee is trying to flex muscles with his chief.
Akwaba akwaba, premena ayeye!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by PetroDolla6: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kwasia, you better prostrate and greet your Master quick before I release my damn fvcking missiles specially made for mudder fuggers like you cool

reciprokal:
Here comes the son of an epileptic junkie trying to succeed where his father failed spectacularly.

You should have escaped humanity as part of your father's wetdreams. See this boy with the brain powers of a sedated chimpanzee is trying to flex muscles with his chief.
Akwaba akwaba, premena ayeye!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by reciprokal: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Kwasia, you better prostrate and greet your Master quick before I release my damn fvcking missiles specially made for mudder fuggers like you cool

How dare you speak rudely to someone who pays your mother 500 cedis per week for penile gags and grants your father a small bottle of snuff to watch the show?

Do you want me to murder you and leave no one to mourn your honour-less father?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint by Chukzy44(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2017
PetroDolla6:
igbo boy, stop talking nonsense! what do you now about Ghanaians?

[s][/s]

That their high on weed just like you are grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.