Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Watch Nta Online For Free (link) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Nta Online For Free (link) (5432 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! / When Last Did You Watch NTA Network News ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Nta Online For Free (link) by Ikengawo: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
http://www.watchnta.com/

a sudanese friend of mine showed me this.
Nigeria really sucks at having a tourism secotor. lol watching the poorly made touism ads are embarrasing. How are you going to use 'fertile land' to attract tourists?
nigeria has all types of kick ass things ppl wanna see but is the only country making low class tourism adds and playing it on their own channels exclusively.

otherwise. This is a pretty cool watch. I hate with then they have yoruba commentators cause i can't understand there accent with the sound quality.
Re: Watch Nta Online For Free (link) by chosen04(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
Ikengawo:

http://www.watchnta.com/

a sudanese friend of mine showed me this.
Nigeria really sucks at having a tourism secotor. lol watching the poorly made touism ads are embarrasing. How are you going to use 'fertile land' to attract tourists?
nigeria has all types of kick backside things ppl wanna see but is the only country making low class tourism adds and playing it on their own channels exclusively.

otherwise. This is a pretty cool watch. I hate with then they have yoruba commentators cause i can't understand there accent with the sound quality.
Re: Watch Nta Online For Free (link) by oweman: 9:26am On May 23, 2015
SO THEY SHOULD HAVE USE IBO ACCENT ?
Ok go ahead use NGWA accent the human eaters !
Re: Watch Nta Online For Free (link) by SOUNDKING: 10:11am On May 23, 2015
oweman:
SO THEY SHOULD HAVE USE IBO ACCENT ?
Ok go ahead use NGWA accent the human eaters !
if you don't take time na Dog go chop you,ewu.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria? / Army Kills 8 Boko Haram Members In Kano Raid. / The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.