Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! (1553 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Watch Nta Online For Free (link) / When Last Did You Watch NTA Network News ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by maclatunji: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2012
We have some Minister linking the rehabilitation of virtually all of Nigeria's roads and other projects on the removal of subsidy. My question is: what happened to the budget figures that were appropriated for all of these projects in the past? It is not like they are saying that they want to use the fuel subsidy funds to build a spanking new city like Abuja- I just don't get it, are these people insane or bewitched?
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by hollandis(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2012
All the ministers have become information ministers .spewing rubbish on air.Jonathan has lost it
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by doctokwus: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2012
There was one(I think d culture minister)who said that oil prices are higher in "us,uk,russia,indonesia,---,these are d countries we shud b comparing ourselves with". U sometimes wish u cud just smash their heads thru d tv
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Dyt(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2012
Wat do u expect frm d human beings
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by maclatunji: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2012
doctokwus:

There was one(I think d culture minister)who said that oil prices are higher in "us,uk,russia,indonesia,---,these are d countries we shud b comparing ourselves with". U sometimes wish u cud just smash their heads thru d tv

I heard him say that although I don't think he is the Minister of Culture. I think Labour should get the development indexes of those countries and show them to these crooks- they should be made to resign. Their arguments are really starting to get annoying!
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2012
That's what you get when people are appointed into such sensitive positions just because they (government) needs to compensate their godfathers, party leaders, opposition and elites of the society, who weere all parts and parcel of a rigged election filled with so much deceite and manupilation.

A common cement distributed is made Minister of Works.
A travel agent made Aviation Minister.
A pure manufacturer made Water Resource Minister
A petrol station owner made Petroluem Resource Minister
A poultry owner made Agriculture Minister

This country needs a total political and social clean up before things begin to go right.
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by ollyruffy: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
I dont even listen to GEJ's ministers arguement again on subsidy remover cos it only gives me headache. I wonder if what they say makes any sense to themselves.
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by muyoto: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
Tee hee! I'm not sure I want to angry this morning, so I'll pass the offer. But seroiusly, are you guys still wasting time with NTA?

Where Channels jare! cool
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Gbawe: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
doctokwus:

With this GEJ Government, madmen have undeservingly, going by the past record of many of them, taken over the asylum !!!! I blame OBJ . A very wicked soul. He directly shunned many independent-minded folks who delivered for him to go and embrace two dull men in the form of Yar Adua and GEJ. He did this throughout the South-West via promoting the worst criminals and looters into power. Nigeria is what it is today because of the wickedness of the likes of OBJ. OBJ, over time, has wronged Nigeria more than most in my opinion.
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by maclatunji: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
^I agree, very vindictive fellow. He lost the 3rd term battle but seems to be winning the war of making us pay for it.
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
muyoto:

Tee hee! I'm not sure I want to angry this morning, so I'll pass the offer. But seroiusly, are you guys still wasting time with NTA?

Where Channels jare!  cool
am laughing real hard @ 'i dont want to be angry this morning'! These ministers just spew rubbish just to sell their fraud proposal! Imagine saying all road being constructed now is as a result of fuel subsidy removal, absolutely ridiculous! Labaran maku, info minister saying in public he received bribe as a student union leader to protest against subsidy removal, imagine! Ngozi acting motherly just to sell her fraud. Am sure we wont see them again on tv after this crisis to brief us on progree made so far in 'Gej transformation agenda'.
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
muyoto:

am laughing real hard @ 'i dont want to be angry this morning'! These ministers just spew rubbish just to sell their fraud proposal! Imagine saying all road being constructed now is as a result of fuel subsidy removal, absolutely ridiculous! Labaran maku, info minister saying in public he received bribe as a student union leader to protest against subsidy removal, imagine! Ngozi acting motherly just to sell her fraud. Am sure we wont see them again on tv after this crisis to brief us on progree made so far in 'Gej transformation agenda'.
Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
muyoto:

Re: Do You Want To Be Angry This Morning? Watch Nta Now! by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
One even said an average Nigerian has four cars.

(1) (Reply)

Expatriates Take Over Private Schools' Leadership / OYO State Declares June 12 Public Holiday / President Goodluck Jonathan Is A Scumbag - Mallam Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.